Author Topic: SHOUT OUT TO MONTREAL CANADA!  (Read 472 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: SHOUT OUT TO MONTREAL CANADA!
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2008, 01:41:10 PM »
fuck quebec and montreal get that bullshit fakin ass french out of my country and go back to frog land

I dont want to break you fun dude but it's neither your country nor mine. Jacques cartier discovered canada and took possession of it and gave it the name of canada. Natives we're here first

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2008, 03:03:18 PM »
fuck quebec and montreal get that bullshit fakin ass french out of my country and go back to frog land

I dont want to break you fun dude but it's neither your country nor mine. Jacques cartier discovered canada and took possession of it and gave it the name of canada. Natives we're here first

fuck some people are dumb lol

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2008, 03:16:12 PM »
Well it's stupid ALL Americans  stereotype Canadians as those flabby head french assholes.... sacre le bleu!

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2008, 04:37:39 PM »
Well it's stupid ALL Americans  stereotype Canadians as those flabby head french assholes.... sacre le bleu!
eat a dick  8)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2008, 07:32:22 PM »

Are you sure they dont stereotype canadians as those stupid fuckin wiggers from ontario that dont know how to drink and get their bitch fucked after they got fucked up too when they come around? With your boring ass country music, your poor taste in everything that can be rated from food to music to clothes and on top of all your racism towards us french, but natives and newfoundlands people. You always hated on us cuz we're different but the truth is you're jealous because our province got his own unique culture we people can create bigger and better things than yours. I always get respect whenever i go south border. And It's sacre bleu, dumbass, and it's a french expression from france you will never hear somebody from my place say that.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2008, 08:35:04 PM »

Are you sure they dont stereotype canadians as those stupid fuckin wiggers from ontario that dont know how to drink and get their bitch fucked after they got fucked up too when they come around? With your boring ass country music, your poor taste in everything that can be rated from food to music to clothes and on top of all your racism towards us french, but natives and newfoundlands people. You always hated on us cuz we're different but the truth is you're jealous because our province got his own unique culture we people can create bigger and better things than yours. I always get respect whenever i go south border. And It's sacre bleu, dumbass, and it's a french expression from france you will never hear somebody from my place say that.

i got your back on that one ...
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

J Bananas

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2008, 08:56:15 PM »
im an American living in canadia, and i have a lot of stereotypes and observations about the country but that flap headed frenchy
 isn't one of them.