Author Topic: EAZY-E COULDNT RAP  (Read 497 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: EAZY-E COULDNT RAP
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 08:16:21 AM »
take a more careful listen to eazy duz it, straight outta compton...and you'll see that he could flow his ass off.but that was when cube/doc wrote his shit and dre gave him the direction.after those 3 left him he kinda fell off, but was still dope in his own way

most definitely, without their coaching Eazy was still listenable but you could tell the difference.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Real Motherphuckin G'z ring a bell?

It's On?

Gimmie That Nutt?

Creep N Crawl??

he was still pretty dope but if you listen to his older stuff you will hear the difference. There is nothing like having the DOC by your side, take Snoop for example

187umkilla was Eazy's best work

but i see your point with Snoop hahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

Re: EAZY-E COULDNT RAP
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2008, 08:21:16 AM »
Eazy was one of the last true "Gangsta" rappers (besides Soopafly).  You look at dre, snoop, cube, etc...when they blew up, they all into wearing suits and looking all GQ and stuff.  Eazy blew up and he's on the cover of his CD with a 40 oz and 2 glocks.  It's ashame there aren't more rappers like him these days.

LMFAO...  you never fail to mention Soopafly in any thread at any time  8)