Author Topic: Eminem...prove me wrong  (Read 1789 times)

Real_G

Eminem...prove me wrong
« on: August 31, 2002, 12:00:14 PM »
Ok since theres quite a number of eminem fans on this board i thought id make this topic for you. Now people seem to stick up for thsi guy no matter what he does and thats bullshit. Please explain how hes so "real" and has not gone commercial when hes at every award show. What the fuck has  this guy done thats changed the game. Hes not real at all. If he was he wouldnt go to these phony award shows hed try and be different. He accepts every award, says teh same shit every one else does. He tries to create controversy by dissing helpless people that would never fight him and he makes singles as poppy as nsync would every time he makes a new cd. If hes so "real" he wouldnt make bullshit records like Buisness and without me, real slim shady, my name is. Call it hating but I just think you guys overrate him. Hes a chart topper and that seems to be all he cares about. He cares about sellin records and thats not real. I also have no respect for him because he acts all hard around moby and shit but at the source awards he gets booed and is no hip hop icon. Hes like justin timberlake showing up to the source awards. And he sure as hell doesnt throw up ANY middle fingers to any rappers. You say hed kill any rapper in a battle but he seems to be afraid to diss any rapper that would kick the shit out of him. Prove me wrong.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem...prove me wrong
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2002, 12:15:00 PM »
You say hed kill any rapper in a battle but he seems to be afraid to diss any rapper that would kick the shit out of him. Prove me wrong.

I'm back now, I've come to release this info
I'll be brief and let me just keep shit simple
+Cani-bitch+ don't want no beef with Slim
Nooooooo! Not even on my radar
So won't you please jump off my dick, lay off and stay off

Amateurs drink veteran piss
from a Dixie Cup, if you ever mix me up
or CONFUSE ME with a Canibus or Dre with a DUPRI!
We'll rub it in, every club you're in will have you
blackballed and make sure you never rap a-fuckin-gain

Well that was easy to prove you wrong.  He clearly called out Canibus, a emcee that could get him a good fight in a battle.

Hes not real at all. If he was he wouldnt go to these phony award shows hed try and be different. He accepts every award, says teh same shit every one else does.

So, anyone that goes to an award show isn't real? Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, The Roots, etc. for example.

Real_G

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2002, 12:25:50 PM »
Im not talkin about a lyrical battle, im talin about a fight with fists. Eminem wont diss anyone that would kick his ass. Canibus and jermaine dupri arent big guys.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2002, 12:41:08 PM »
Im not talkin about a lyrical battle, im talin about a fight with fists. Eminem wont diss anyone that would kick his ass. Canibus and jermaine dupri arent big guys.

Okay, then, Everlast would probably beat the shit out of him physically, but Em still dissed the shit outta him. (check "I Remember", "Quitter")

Also, define being "real".  What would him and other rapper have to do to stay "real".

Real_G

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2002, 12:48:10 PM »
To stay real you shouldnt go to all the mtv awards. Be on mtv all the time. Make pop songs. Make music for the hell of it, not to be on top of teh charts or sell millions. If it goes platinum it should be for the quality. Eminem goes tripple platinum cause he makes catchy hits that little girls love and buy his cd along with the new boy band cds.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2002, 01:01:43 PM »
Ok since theres quite a number of eminem fans on this board i thought id make this topic for you. Now people seem to stick up for thsi guy no matter what he does and thats bullshit. Please explain how hes so "real" and has not gone commercial when hes at every award show. What the fuck has  this guy done thats changed the game. Hes not real at all. If he was he wouldnt go to these phony award shows hed try and be different. He accepts every award, says teh same shit every one else does. He tries to create controversy by dissing helpless people that would never fight him and he makes singles as poppy as nsync would every time he makes a new cd. If hes so "real" he wouldnt make bullshit records like Buisness and without me, real slim shady, my name is. Call it hating but I just think you guys overrate him. Hes a chart topper and that seems to be all he cares about. He cares about sellin records and thats not real. I also have no respect for him because he acts all hard around moby and shit but at the source awards he gets booed and is no hip hop icon. Hes like justin timberlake showing up to the source awards. And he sure as hell doesnt throw up ANY middle fingers to any rappers. You say hed kill any rapper in a battle but he seems to be afraid to diss any rapper that would kick the shit out of him. Prove me wrong.

I'm an Eminem fan but I gotta agree with alot of the above statement.

And about Canabis and Everlast, he would never confront them at an award show and flip them off. The day he would do that is the day I would consider him a real "badass" or whatever the fuck he thinks he is. Until that day comes, he is a big mouth bully (probably because of all the bullying he went through as a teen and he now wants to be one) that can talk but can't back it up.

I think alot of people overrate his albums, NOT HIS SKILL OKAY. I don't want people changing my words around. Anyways, his album drops and people call it classic and the greatest album of the year yadda yadda. To be honest none of them are near classic, because they don't transcend the test of time. They are good for a few months and after the shock factor gets dull you tire from his albums quickly. Well I do and every person I know tells me that too. That does not make it a classic.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2002, 01:18:10 PM »
K
I think alot of people overrate his albums, NOT HIS SKILL OKAY. I don't want people changing my words around. Anyways, his album drops and people call it classic and the greatest album of the year yadda yadda. To be honest none of them are near classic, because they don't transcend the test of time. They are good for a few months and after the shock factor gets dull you tire from his albums quickly. Well I do and every person I know tells me that too. That does not make it a classic.

WHoa!!!! SiKo...that's the realest post I ever read on this forum eva....

Prop's on speaking your mind and saying what most of us wanted to say (and have but never got reply's on...)....I agree 100% on the "few months", "Shock value" & "Classic" stuff and I also agree that his music will not stand the test of time as good as some other's, not saying it won't.
But his rant's about his mommy and his hoe girlfriend will become minute when time get's it's hold on it. ImO

Prop's
Hatesrats 2oo2

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2002, 07:26:07 PM »

Jae, wtf?  So being real means being a big dude that can and will kick anyone's ass?  So Suge Knight is the realest cat in the hip-hop industry in your mind.  I think Mos Def is the realest and he wouldn't scrap with anyone.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2002, 08:03:42 PM »
what has eminem done to change tha game,  he made it acceptable to be white an rap,  who would of ever thought we see a white rapper as big as eminem after what happened to vanialla icae

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2002, 08:05:22 PM »
an if u call eminem a fake sell out,  etc.... than please make a post for redman an his track wit christina auglera

Real_G

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2002, 08:34:29 PM »

Jae, wtf?  So being real means being a big dude that can and will kick anyone's ass?  So Suge Knight is the realest cat in the hip-hop industry in your mind.  I think Mos Def is the realest and he wouldn't scrap with anyone.

No, what i mean is that eminem disses all these helpless people that wont fight back. Thats not real at all. If he disses all the fakes in the music indrustry why wont he diss the big guys. Hmmm I seem to remember tha row dissing him. I wonder what happend to his comeback. Moby says somthin that isnt much of a diss so he acts all hard but when tha row disses him he doesnt say shit. NOW THATS REAL!

what has eminem done to change tha game,  he made it acceptable to be white an rap,  who would of ever thought we see a white rapper as big as eminem after what happened to vanialla icae

Who cares?

an if u call eminem a fake sell out,  etc.... than please make a post for redman an his track wit christina auglera

I agree, Redman is a cool guy. I really liked him. I havent heard the song yet to judge but Im really surprized hed do a song with christina.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2002, 08:41:44 PM »

Who cares?

well u asked how he changed tha game,  theres ur answer

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2002, 08:44:12 PM »
Shyne dissed him in an interview too and no retaliation.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Instant_Killa

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2002, 09:13:53 PM »
eminems coo

peace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2002, 10:11:10 PM »

wuteva yall iz trippin......

Ima keep it real and say MMLP waz a classic......
Too many reasons 2 list......
Dont deny it......

JAE man, Arent U white? be proud of yur own race actually doin somethin in da game......Tha whole character of Eminem is givin white boyz alot of hope, whether they pretend they hate eminem or not......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!