Author Topic: Kitty Walks "The Green Mile" On New Mixtape (Daz/Irocc/BadAzz/Goldie/EWhite..)  (Read 51 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Kitty Walks "The Green Mile" On New Mixtape - May 27, 2008 By : Rud

A little over a year ago we introduced you to the Philippines born, South California raised Kitty. The talented female MC was covered in one of our On The Come Up articles prior to dropping her debut album "Makin' All Dogz Meow" last summer.

Since then Kitty featured on the "Kenyafornia" project and has just finished her mixtape "The Green Mile: Session 1" with DJ D-Nyce which features artists including Daz Dillinger, IRocc, Lunchmeat, The Pahtnas, Magnificent, Ladi Lyric and many more.

We have three tracks from the project, which is due for release in June, all of which can be downloaded below.

Kitty - Bounce On You
Kitty - International Smokers Anthem (I Choose Mary)
Kitty - Ounce Of Space

Finally we have a new track from Kitty that, as well as appearing as a bonus track for the mixtape, will appear on her upcoming sophomore album "Lyrical Gift." The new track features Irocc and Harmoney who will be accompanied on the final album by Daz Dillinger, Bad Azz, Goldie Loc, E-White, Butch Cassidy, Mitchy Slick, Damu, Marvaless, and more.

Kitty - Work My Kitty (Feat. Irocc & Harmoney) (Dirty)
Kitty - Work My Kitty (Feat. Irocc & Harmoney) (Clean)

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the free download of "The Green Mile: Session 1" as well as news and media from "Lyrical Gift."

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Thanks for the Drop!!
Music is Nice,Unfortunately her flow just does not do it for me!
However i wish her Luck, looks like she is networking real Hard!!!

Thanks again!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone