Author Topic: Lil Wayne's artist Tyga gets jewels robbed by G-Unit's 40 Glocc & Village Boo  (Read 1745 times)

Young Old Head

well see if lil wayne or anyone responds
always likin some type of competition on wax

u seriously expectin any reaction on wax?? he didn't even respond to 50...so he won't even think about waistin any bars for this nobody...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Al Bundy

HAHAHAHA! Tyga dont even sound Westcoast and dudes from Compton. Dude has no respect for the West.

I don't think YOU respect the West if you think everyone needs to sound the same.

This is the cancer that is killing dubcc.

Okka

40 Glocc should distance him self from the g-unit. dudes got some talent. His album the Jakal and all the work he did with SCC was nice. He was working with Dr.Dre years before g-unit even existed. He don't need to do this shit however we dont know the real reason behind it.

He worked with South Central Cartel LOL? Ive only seen one song by them!!!

Prodeje procuced alot shit for 40 Glocc and i think they have collaborated on a few songs.

HAHAHAHA! Tyga dont even sound Westcoast and dudes from Compton. Dude has no respect for the West.

I don't think YOU respect the West if you think everyone needs to sound the same.

Nah nah I mean he doesnt work with anyone on the West apart from his niggaz. Plus hes never used a Westcoast beat on any songs and sounds like a skater Wayne. I wouldnt of guessed he was Westcoast if I didnt know dawg.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Nah nah I mean he doesnt work with anyone on the West apart from his niggaz. Plus hes never used a Westcoast beat on any songs and sounds like a skater Wayne. I wouldnt of guessed he was Westcoast if I didnt know dawg.
the equal carving out a niche for his own self,just cause you from here,don't mean you gonna do your music like all the artist from here. and whats wrong with just working with yo own camp,team etc? i think that's whats missing in hip hop now a days. me personally i would rather hear say like a game album with him and just his bws crew on it,build yo camp up,if you was an mc,i would want to checc out you and your own camp,you don't need nobody else to make you hot if you got talent yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

AnybodyKilla

the equal carving out a niche for his own self,just cause you from here,don't mean you gonna do your music like all the artist from here. and whats wrong with just working with yo own camp,team etc? i think that's whats missing in hip hop now a days. me personally i would rather hear say like a game album with him and just his bws crew on it,build yo camp up,if you was an mc,i would want to checc out you and your own camp,you don't need nobody else to make you hot if you got talent yell

Real talk, but Brazil aint from the west coast hes from the UK lol!!!

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
40 Glocc should distance him self from the g-unit. dudes got some talent. His album the Jakal and all the work he did with SCC was nice. He was working with Dr.Dre years before g-unit even existed. He don't need to do this shit however we dont know the real reason behind it.

And, does anyone know if this rumour is true or not?

yes this rumor is true....sadly

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
fuck i wana se the vid can spme one repost it

D-Stress

40 glocc aint no celeb.
every dog has his day like scarface said!
what?beatin up bums?you mean that shit where the guy said "my daddy is a cop i will take you to jail" and shit?and he got hit because he was rockin red rag on his jeans?

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ

I think he has a song dedicated to California..cant get more west coast then that
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Al Bundy

I think he has a song dedicated to California..cant get more west coast then that

He does, it's off of one of tyga's mixtapes

BIGWORM

And, does anyone know if this rumour is true or not?

^40 glocc has a bunch of tracks he did with the SCC camp. He's been featured on their albums around 4 times. Prodeje produced 7 or 8 of his tracks. He also has tracks with the other SCC members & affiliates.

LOL? I guess you guys only follow these G-Unit clowns camp memers....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the dunk flamed up retarded homless man getting to see stars on the stars...

http://highbridnation.com/2008/02/17/video-footage-of-40-glocc-attacking-a-homeless-man/
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 08:46:53 PM by BIGWORM »

h2k4

fuck i wana se the vid can spme one repost it
You didn't miss out on anything.  It was just a video with 40 Glocc's song playing in the background and pictures of Tyga wearing his jewels.  It wasn't a video of 40 with the jewels or of Tyga catching the beatdown.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cant everybody just focus on they own careers, first he ''knocks a blood out in holly wood'' n the this???

i like 40 the artist, not this 40

lol he was no blood.

i kno  that , thats what i wrote it '' ''
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
most of the new rappers dont sound like west coast they all from south.