Author Topic: Here we go again. Tricky blames Hip Hop for the Gun and Knife Crime in the UK  (Read 321 times)

Intriago33

Fact is, London is London, it's rough out there. It's easy to gain access to a knife, it makes people feel protected. I wish we went back to the days of good ol' one on one no weapons fists and kicks fight out until your tired and you live to see another day.

Exactly, people who carry knifes are insecure, it's fucking pathetic. Duke it out, no need to stick a blade in someone. Our country is fucked up right about now.

word...more time its over nothing as well..heard yestaday a 12 and 13yr old are being charged with murder..they havent lived long enough to have a gd reason to kill someone....they should still be tradin fuckin pokemon cards

fuck blades...i just roll with the CS and thats only if i have weight on me

It's just a crazy knock on effect that has got out of control. We didn't have this problem two years ago, well not too this scale anyways. Nobody needs to carry a knife in public, there's no other reason than to potentially harm someone, so they need to clamp down on this before more and more people get stabbed.
I doubt they will do anything about it soon though.

KURUPTION-81

who the fuck is tricky?

obvsiously someone who failed in a hip hop career

Adrian Thaws (born January 27, 1968), better known as Tricky, is an English trip hop musician in the British music scene (despite loathing the "trip hop" tag). He is noted for a whispering lyrical style that is half-rapped, half-sung. As a producer and a musician, he is noted for a dark, rich and layered sound. Culturally, Tricky bridges white and black Britain, particularly in his fusion of rock and hip hop, high art and pop culture. His debut album Maxinquaye was nominated for the Mercury Prize and voted Album of the Year by NME Magazine.

He has also been in CSI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricky

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Oh they've been trying, it's just no one will listen because the more London killings they hear about, the more determined they are to stay protected.

I think it's time i move out to Cambridge and start out a new life...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"