Author Topic: Crooked I Releases Controversial "W's Down" Off Block Obama Mixtape [Audio]  (Read 1856 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

none of that hiphopweekly stuff is quality music... just crooked freestylin over other peoples beats...  Crooked is turning into papoose and saigon an all them mixtape rappers.

But this track right here is coo.  Is that Obama mixtape going to be like Young Boss type mixtape wit original stuff or like his other mixtapes where he raps over peoples beats?...

Man, but i still havent heard anything big from Crooked I... Like a real classic track that will make people check out the album...  All his music that hes released been average...

And im not talking about the oldschool crooked I... Im talking about  the crooked i from the last 3 years...  his music been average these last couple years... 

I really liked that "straight Bossin" track though... That would have been the perfect single...  I wonder how a crooked I album would sound?

crooked never dropped a song that was ment to be on his album 100% he dropped what they thought was a leftover, that being Str8 Bosses and NWA, tho crooked dropped some nice songs in past three years. most of them shit on albums thats gettin released today. Str8 Bosses, Nwa, Throw Ya Dubs Down, All I Ever Wanted, You Need A Blessin, Boom Boom Clap ,Gangstas Holiday,..cant remember all now but this is pretty much better then shit thats coming out on albums nowdays, and crooked releases shit like this on mixtapes, so that means he has better stuff stashed for the BOSS...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

smegma

crooked never dropped a song that was ment to be on his album 100% he dropped what they thought was a leftover, that being Str8 Bosses and NWA, tho crooked dropped some nice songs in past three years. most of them shit on albums thats gettin released today. Str8 Bosses, Nwa, Throw Ya Dubs Down, All I Ever Wanted, You Need A Blessin, Boom Boom Clap ,Gangstas Holiday,..cant remember all now but this is pretty much better then shit thats coming out on albums nowdays, and crooked releases shit like this on mixtapes, so that means he has better stuff stashed for the BOSS...

I don't wanna mock you, but I don't think Crooked I will ever top Str8 Bosses.

~Lucien~

I think you are right about that...

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I understand that u have oppinion based on what u heard. So do I, Boss Album has better cutz then that.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
When is that block obama droppin .this shit here fiyaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Tight song. 

YoungCrookedI

damn man crooked spits real shit!!!!! 8) 8)