Author Topic: Official UEFA Euro 2008 B GROUP thread.  (Read 908 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Official UEFA Euro 2008 B GROUP thread.
« on: June 05, 2008, 02:24:05 AM »

Austria
Croatia
Germany
Poland

i think theres gonna be lotta fight between germany and austria, poland is not that tough, with croatia u never know, they can surprise and i belive they can go to second round 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Official UEFA Euro 2008 B GROUP thread.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 02:34:12 AM »
you're from Croatia Episcop? I think Croatia is favourite for 2nd place, Austria is too weak so it should be a fight between Croatia and Poland.

smegma

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 02:34:53 AM »
Poland has one secret weapon: Beenhakker ;)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 03:11:26 AM »
^^^^ they also have one of the best GK in the tournament in Artur Boruc.

I wouldnt count Austria out. Host Nations always do well

[img]

smegma

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 03:57:41 AM »

Like Belgium in 2000?
 :P

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 05:44:46 AM »

Like Belgium in 2000?

lol ok they moslt do well. Germany France Portugal  etc

[img]

JAZ

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 07:45:19 AM »

Like Belgium in 2000?

lol ok they moslt do well. Germany France Portugal  etc
yeah, normally germany, france and portugal suck. face it: austria<<<<<<<<<<croatia, germany, poland

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 08:05:12 AM »
yeah, normally germany, france and portugal suck. face it: austria<<<<<<<<<<croatia, germany, poland

I wouldn´t put THAT much "<" there. Sure, Austria sucks when it comes to football but I guess we´re on the right track.We´ll find out if Austria can pull off an upset victory in the next few days . Normally Austria should lose to any of the other 3 teams in group B but with the Euro here you never know.

I did a little betting and being patriotic and optimistic for this tournament Austria comes in second in group B.

Austria 1 : 1 Croatia
Austria 1 : 1 Poland
Austria 2 : 1 Germany

Even if we lose every match 0:5 then fuck it, still gonna be a great torunament. I hope the weather will pick up.

smegma

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 08:16:58 AM »
And America did amazingly well in 94.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 09:30:06 AM »
There was allways intrest that host goes to second round, and hosts are allways dangerous, they have additional push and probably referees simpathy, anyway im hoping to see some good football. imma support croatia like you dudes support your own. let the best two teams in this group go in the second round...i dont wanna see that shady shit like Italy - Australia on last World Cup, that was a disgrace.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 04:42:47 AM »
let see what happens now, big games today

Croatia - Austria

Germany - Poland

Both games have big weight, historical political influences are mixed int this group, so its gonna be even better.

Croats in vienna  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beq8evpbt9w&eurl=http://www.net.hr/sport/page/2008/06/08/0003006.html
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 04:50:03 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 11:04:18 AM »
Well, so the same thing happened to Austria today that happened to the Swiss yesterday...a favored opponent beating them 1-0 without really deserving it

smegma

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 11:07:22 AM »
Well, so the same thing happened to Austria today that happened to the Swiss yesterday...a favored opponent beating them 1-0 without really deserving it

CR deserved it even though they both sucked, but Austria was just unlucky that they didn't have a decent striker. I really liked how Croatia played the first 30 minutes though.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 12:42:38 PM »

lol, this is clearly austria fan comment, check the comments from some xperienced commentators, croatia destroyed austria in first half, ther was a clear second yellow card (RED)for austria that referee didnt want to give cause of the austria euro hosting, and referee did so much damage to this game with his judgement and lettin austrians kick the shit outta croats like this was some kung fu batttle not gentlemans soccer. croats sucked second period thats true, and with the help from referee austrians were so weak, and with all that they couldnt score, when u dont score in that period with referee suckin your dick u dont deserve to win or even a fuckin draw. period

smegma

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 12:50:15 PM »

lol, this is clearly austria fan comment, check the comments from some xperienced commentators, croatia destroyed austria in first half, ther was a clear second yellow card (RED)for austria that referee didnt want to give cause of the austria euro hosting, and referee did so much damage to this game with his judgement and lettin austrians kick the shit outta croats like this was some kung fu batttle not gentlemans soccer. croats sucked second period thats true, and with the help from referee austrians were so weak, and with all that they couldnt score, when u dont score in that period with referee suckin your dick u dont deserve to win or even a fuckin draw. period

what the... ???

This was a good referee.