Author Topic: Official UEFA Euro 2008 B GROUP thread.  (Read 909 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Official UEFA Euro 2008 B GROUP thread.
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2008, 07:37:50 AM »
I have to comment on this Austria-Poland situation, game was 1-1 and ist pure justice. If u ask me who was better i cant say, both teams had their chances and thers a controversy arround both goals. First was offside, second WAS a penalty by the rules of UEFA (tho few referees would do that). I can speak openminded cause im not Austria or Poland fan, i just see things the way they are. This was 1-1. Polish and Austrians should be both happy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2008, 07:39:14 AM »
portugal-Germany should be interesting no doubt, i cant wait

after seeing Germany yesterday, i am more confident my portuguese can go to the finals 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2008, 02:13:06 PM »
In Germany there's this ugly stereotype that Polish people always steal and are also very dumb. Are you too dumb to recognize that OBVIOUS offside that got you guys the 1-0? You guys are finished and won't make it to the next round, that might be annoying, but you wouldn't have beaten Croatia either way so it is what it is.
We always steal, pour beer on your fans & beat the shit out of y'all cause WE CAN. You're bunch of pussies & that's the bottom line.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2008, 04:01:53 PM »
In Germany there's this ugly stereotype that Polish people always steal and are also very dumb. Are you too dumb to recognize that OBVIOUS offside that got you guys the 1-0? You guys are finished and won't make it to the next round, that might be annoying, but you wouldn't have beaten Croatia either way so it is what it is.
We always steal, pour beer on your fans & beat the shit out of y'all cause WE CAN. You're bunch of pussies & that's the bottom line.

Retards drool all over their shirts cause they can, too.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smegma

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2008, 04:14:36 PM »

Retards drool all over their shirts cause they can, too.

-1 for having that German in your sig

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2008, 05:03:48 PM »
Ok, this is historic, but I AM siding with the German guy in a debate about football. Guys like you make this country the rest of us know so little about look as dumb in terms of sportsmanship as the stupidest of common clichés would suggest. You're incapable of any serious discussion. And what's best, you talk about tears dropping from your eyes because Poland doesn't beat Austria and then you try to pull this juvenile macho hooligan shit? Get laid.

So I'm Swiss-Italian...the Swiss got kicked out after 2 games and the Italians look like they're about to fuck up big time as well. Both teams should have been given a penalty and they didn't get it. Italy scored a regular goal and the referee gave offside. Those things are worth mentioning, but I'm not spamming this forum with pictures of referees that should be assassinated or talking shit about the Dutch, Czechs or Romanians.

Also, I haven't cried, so far.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2008, 06:34:19 PM »
Hey Kill, do you live in the states or in Europe? Completely unrelated to this thread, im just wondering....

The Maestro

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2008, 02:19:26 AM »
Ok, this is historic, but I AM siding with the German guy in a debate about football. Guys like you make this country the rest of us know so little about look as dumb in terms of sportsmanship as the stupidest of common clichés would suggest. You're incapable of any serious discussion. And what's best, you talk about tears dropping from your eyes because Poland doesn't beat Austria and then you try to pull this juvenile macho hooligan shit? Get laid.

So I'm Swiss-Italian...the Swiss got kicked out after 2 games and the Italians look like they're about to fuck up big time as well. Both teams should have been given a penalty and they didn't get it. Italy scored a regular goal and the referee gave offside. Those things are worth mentioning, but I'm not spamming this forum with pictures of referees that should be assassinated or talking shit about the Dutch, Czechs or Romanians.

Also, I haven't cried, so far.
Incase you haven't noticed, no one asked you for your opinion bitch boy. I don't give a fuck what you or that long haired faggot think whatsoever so y'all might as well just shut the fuck up.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2008, 04:44:10 AM »
Shit, that was pure ether. Neither me nor 7even should be able to find a comeback to that.

Hey Kill, do you live in the states or in Europe? Completely unrelated to this thread, im just wondering....
Europe, why?

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2008, 07:47:10 PM »
I just completely ignore what was being said in this thread for now cause it wouldn´t lead nowhere.

I won´t even comment on the Austria-Poland game. All I say is this. This group is more interesting than it had any right to be. Everyone thought that Germany would be dominating and now they are in the position to win against Austria. It won´t be a walk in the park that´s all I can say and I, being an Austria fan, am hoping for the sensation - a win by Austria over Germay. I know we can do it.

Whatever happens, it will be a great tournament. It´s so great experiencing this atmosphere here.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2008, 06:18:40 AM »
Great goals by Ballack and Klasnic for Germany and Croatia. Sorry to see Poland and Austria go home but thats football.

Next Stop: Croatia-Turkey   -      Germany - Portugal

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM