Author Topic: Will Phil Jackson Get Fined For Taking This Stand?  (Read 444 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Will Phil Jackson Get Fined For Taking This Stand?
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2008, 05:30:28 PM »
And then you followed it up by claiming there was "absolutely" no bias in the officiating. Nice try....Again. :-X

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2008, 07:04:39 PM »
And then you followed it up by claiming there was "absolutely" no bias in the officiating. Nice try....Again. :-X

OK, sense you're having trouble, I'll further clarify it by saying absolutely no more bias than usual. Happy now?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2008, 07:48:19 PM »
^^You never said that. LOL. You clearly said there was nothing you saw bias in the officiating. You did state the the reffing situation wasn't any worse than it usually is (which was ridiculous all on its own), but you followed it up by claiming there was "absolutely" no bias...What you said is extremely obvious and it's not rocket science like you're makin' it out to be. Quit backtrackin and man up.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2008, 08:22:38 PM »
Phil is a bitch
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2008, 09:44:16 PM »
^^You never said that. LOL. You clearly said there was nothing you saw bias in the officiating. You did state the the reffing situation wasn't any worse than it usually is (which was ridiculous all on its own), but you followed it up by claiming there was "absolutely" no bias...What you said is extremely obvious and it's not rocket science like you're makin' it out to be. Quit backtrackin and man up.

Blah, whatever. Its pretty clear almost everybody who isnt a Laker fan agrees with me. I don't expect you to ever agree with anything that isn't ass kissing the Lakers. You'll cling to any faulty pro Laker agenda to the bitter end and its well documented. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the finals. Hope for the sake of the sports board that they dont revert to playing like the bitches they played like in games 1 and 2.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2008, 09:50:01 PM »

Blah, whatever. Its pretty clear almost everybody who isnt a Laker fan agrees with me. I don't expect you to ever agree with anything that isn't ass kissing the Lakers. You'll cling to any faulty pro Laker agenda to the bitter end and its well documented. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the finals. Hope for the sake of the sports board that they dont revert to playing like the bitches they played like in games 1 and 2.

Everybody who isn't a Laker fan agrees that the officiating in the first 2 games wasn't one sided? LMAO. Now you done REALLY lost it. :-X