Author Topic: EVERY SONG OFF MY FUCKIN COMPUTER GOT ERASED!!!  (Read 511 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: EVERY SONG OFF MY FUCKIN COMPUTER GOT ERASED!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2008, 09:30:37 PM »
i feel ur pain man; altho i didnt have that many songs

when my old garbage pc crashed twice; both times i lost a shit load of songs.
luckily my memory was kickass and i was able to write down every song that i had at the time, then re-d/l them.
i also had some other (sentimentally) important files that got lost.

maybe u shud make a list on Excel when u start getting the songs back, and send it to ur email account in case ur pc crashes again.
either that or back them up.
it's time consuming but atleast ull know what songs u had lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2008, 09:49:07 PM »
Yeah I feel your pain man.  A few years ago my computer crashed and I lost everything.  over 10,000 songs, and a couple hundred music videos.  I was fuckin devastated.  Luckily I got most of it back rather quickly within a couple of months.  Then about 6 months later I lost it all again.  I was so fuckin pissed.  That time I took it to a place that restored lost files.  It cost me about $900, and I got a 200 gig external harddrive.  Now I got 40,000 songs on my computer, and a shit load of music videos.  Although I still never was able to recover some songs that I had from back in the day.  The shit is pretty safe now, on a completely separate hard drive from my operating system.  But if I did lose it all again I would probably just practically stop listening to music.

LMFAO, DAMNN. Now u got 40k, holy shit, how do u listen to all that LOL. And whats the point in music videos, you actually watch that shit? Its all the same bs, bitches and cars and big houses LOL. Anyways, im willing to pay the dude about $60, to help get my music back lol!!!

I was just very heavy into music for a period of my life...I was all about collecting it.  I don't watch the music vids anymore, but its cool to break out every once in awhile.  There is a lot of classic vids from the 90's.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2008, 10:07:55 PM »
i feel ur pain man; altho i didnt have that many songs

when my old garbage pc crashed twice; both times i lost a shit load of songs.
luckily my memory was kickass and i was able to write down every song that i had at the time, then re-d/l them.
i also had some other (sentimentally) important files that got lost.

maybe u shud make a list on Excel when u start getting the songs back, and send it to ur email account in case ur pc crashes again.
either that or back them up.
it's time consuming but atleast ull know what songs u had lol.

Haha, i dont really feel like re downloading all the shit again man, it was alot of work LOL. Imma just gradually get them back, im not gonna be into downloading albums n shit much anymore, im still devastated LOL!!!

Rudeboy69

• Lil Geezy
  • Master-Debater
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2008, 02:00:04 PM »
yo man, check your pms

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2008, 08:56:58 PM »
yo man, check your pms

Ight, i did, propz for that. But im not sure how to use it properly, check ur pm lol!!!

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2008, 10:16:08 PM »
I really need to invest my money into an external harddrive in case this shit happens to me... cuz chances are if it does I will break something valuble

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2008, 01:13:02 AM »
I really need to invest my money into an external harddrive in case this shit happens to me... cuz chances are if it does I will break something valuble

lol yea thats what im thinking after this thread.

cuz im the music man outta my friends.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2008, 01:13:47 AM »

Fuck you guyssssss lol. I hope your guys shit gets deleted too, so you can mourn with me in this thread lmao!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2008, 01:15:33 AM »

Fuck you guyssssss lol. I hope your guys shit gets deleted too, so you can mourn with me in this thread lmao!!!

lol man ill be fucking pissed too, i got 4 times the more songs than you so goddamnn you dont know what position ill be in if i were u lmao

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2008, 01:46:20 AM »

lol man ill be fucking pissed too, i got 4 times the more songs than you so goddamnn you dont know what position ill be in if i were u lmao

True that, id probably have a heart attack LOL!!!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 02:19:37 AM by AnybodyKilla »

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2008, 01:47:52 AM »
too bad you don't know shit about computers. i've gotten all of my shit formatted and still recovered it. it's good to be a nerd and know how to restore deleted partitions

Okka

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2008, 02:02:29 AM »
My computer crashed too couple of days ago, i ain't sho' if i can save the music/movies/etc..

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2008, 02:20:12 AM »
too bad you don't know shit about computers. i've gotten all of my shit formatted and still recovered it. it's good to be a nerd and know how to restore deleted partitions

Help me out then you selfish mothafucka lol. Ill paypal you some scrilla over lol!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2008, 04:35:21 AM »

Help me out then you selfish mothafucka lol. Ill paypal you some scrilla over lol!!!

i'd have to be there to be honest. i can't explain all of this computer shit over text.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2008, 06:15:57 AM »
Thats the beauty of a external hard drive.

What if the HDD is starting to fuck up, like mine  :'(

kemizt