Author Topic: Dubcnn: Tha Dogg Pound - "Get My Drink On" [New Leak Off 100 Wayz Album - Audio]  (Read 1240 times)

smegma

http://rapidshare.com/files/122601552/Get_My_Drank_On.mp3.html
^ untagged

Daymn this was dope to hear, a bit played out content but still a smooth beat, Kurupt outshined Daz
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 05:32:49 AM by Wilhelmus van Nassouwe »

kuruptDPG

naw man, this is some wack shit. daz should stop to produce.... he lost his skills! Homie, you come from the west coast, so represent the left coast. fucking greedy capitalist. Nobody from the east or from the south give a fuck about you! Look at your album sales. only the westcoast buy your shit.

thats enough!

wack trash south shit
i want the westcoast beatz not this bullshit

I´m getting tired of those lame sothern-style shit. Kurupt however sounds really nice on it. Still looking forward to the album, but I don´t expect that it will be that good as "Dogg Chit" from what I heard so far

i agree....... sounds ok... just this southern shit is gettin annoying.... dogg chit was dope

agree with all of y'all but i wouldnt want daz to stop producing, not yet. part of me believes he can bring back his old style. he just needs motivated, alot of ppl around are probs saying to him thats dope man, put it out, wer really they should be saying thats not good homie
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 05:59:05 AM by kurupt4life »

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
alot of ppl around are probs saying to him thats dope man, put it out, wer really they should be saying thats not good homie
True. In the Death Row days there were Dre, Quick, Suge or others in the studio making sure those beats weren't shit.
Dogg Pound needs an executive to look over those songs.

Lazar

naw man, this is some wack shit. daz should stop to produce.... he lost his skills! Homie, you come from the west coast, so represent the left coast. fucking greedy capitalist. Nobody from the east or from the south give a fuck about you! Look at your album sales. only the westcoast buy your shit.

thats enough!

wack trash south shit
i want the westcoast beatz not this bullshit

I´m getting tired of those lame sothern-style shit. Kurupt however sounds really nice on it. Still looking forward to the album, but I don´t expect that it will be that good as "Dogg Chit" from what I heard so far

i agree....... sounds ok... just this southern shit is gettin annoying.... dogg chit was dope

agree with all of y'all but i wouldnt want daz to stop producing, not yet. part of me believes he can bring back his old style. he just needs motivated, alot of ppl around are probs saying to him thats dope man, put it out, wer really they should be saying thats not good homie

Real talk. There is way too much dickriding on Daz, but "Dogg Chit" shows that he can still make beats with classic potential

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WTF is with this southern shit? I want west coast goddammet!  :P
If I wanna listen to southern pop then I listen to 3 6 Mafia...

Real Spit.....

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz nima

Johnny B

I agree as well. Dogg Chit, however, wasn't Kurupt's best lyrically...at least on "Cheat" and "Get My Drink On" he's finally spittin' some real shit. Daz pretty much outshined Kurupt on Dogg Chit, with the exception of a few tracks. I personally disliked CIA because Snoop was too much involved and tried to change everything everyone did, including Soopafly. that's why I was so surprised that Soopa actually produced on CIA. it was funny, cuz the majority of the album sounded west coast, but all of a sudden, you have Paul Wall?! c'mon! that had to be Snoop's idea. ::)

The southern-style shit, well, we haven't heard the rest of the album yet, so maybe they're leaking these southern-style songs to get southern-style fans to buy this record...at least I hope so. ;D

I'm really impressed with Kurupt so far on every new release he's been involved in this year. It's imperative for Kurupt to outshine Daz from this point forward. Since So So Gangsta, I really haven't been feelin' Daz's shit, but it sounded like he was bringing some nice west coast shit on his "Only On The Left Side" leaks. I mean, look at the title...it better be west coast music. I've never been too impressed with Daz lyrically...even going back to the Death Row days. he was more known for his beats, but now I have nothing to say about him. I'm all about Kurupt now. Daz, get back to making some classic music!

Homie, you come from the west coast, so represent the left coast. fucking greedy capitalist. Nobody from the east or from the south give a fuck about you! Look at your album sales. only the westcoast buy your shit.

thats enough!

I AGREE 100%!!! Daz is a sellout now. like I said in a previous post, Kurupt is being held back. I have honestly gotten more sick of Daz with time.

Kurupt seems to be heading in the right direction, unlike Daz. Kurupt is doing work with two classic producers in DJ Quik and Pete Rock. wtf is Daz doing besides releasing some BS? I am a Daz fan, but I have honestly gotten sick of all this bullshit. "Ch-Ching" is actually better than "Get My Drink On." "Cheat" was actually decent. I just don't want this whole album being a southern-style release.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 04:47:17 PM by Johnny B »

WestCoasta

KURUPTION-81

when is the album due out ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Johnny B

when is the album due out ?

August I think.

Louie760

• Lil Geezy
no more dubcnn drops please that shit fucks up the music cant bump that shit in the whip!!!!!!!!

CHUUCH.

EFFeX

I wish I could lie to ya'll and tell you I'm feeling this joint, but I can't vibe to this...

kuruptDPG

I wish I could lie to ya'll and tell you I'm feeling this joint, but I can't vibe to this...

neither can i or most of the othr guys here. opinion is an opinion homie, i aint gonna attack u if u dont like the trak or any othr trak...well depending on the trak lol

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
Soundz Aiight For Now... Imma Have To Give It A Few Spinz & Let It Grow On Me... 8)

"THE" MoSav

I liked it, i thought that Kurupt sounded great..

The Best of 3 Worlds