Author Topic: Lil Wayne cracks 1 million with "Tha Carter III"  (Read 705 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Lil Wayne cracks 1 million with "Tha Carter III"
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2008, 12:24:56 AM »
this is not true i guess, if it is..damn, hip hop is alive cause only pop albums(lil wayne=not hip hop) sell and hip hop aint.

how is lil wayne not hip-hop?  ::)  haaaaaaaaaaaater

and smh @ this

He also told MTV News that he and T-Pain are forming a supergroup.

:grumpy:

lil wayne is pop-hip-hop, congrats on one million., cant knoc tha hustle:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2008, 12:25:30 AM »
the queston is: HOW DID HE CRACK A MILLIE?WHO BOUGHT HIS RECORDS?
WHY SPICE 1 CAN`T SELL A  MILLIE AND WAYNE CAN???

Lol
true,true

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2008, 01:02:17 AM »
this is not true i guess, if it is..damn, hip hop is alive cause only pop albums(lil wayne=not hip hop) sell and hip hop aint.

lol? are you trying to become a comedian? cause that shit was fucking funny. you really don't know the difference between rap and hip-hop do you? lil' wayne is not "hip-hop". he is gutter slop with a unique garbage flow that appeals to teeny boppers and sodomites. hip hop is paris, immortal technique, krs-one, atmosphere, planet asia, etc.  lil wayne and your comment are a joke.

carter III platinum sales + dumbass listener base = proof that rap isn't as prolific as it used to be.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2008, 01:08:12 AM »

lol? are you trying to become a comedian? cause that shit was fucking funny. you really don't know the difference between rap and hip-hop do you? lil' wayne is not "hip-hop". he is gutter slop with a unique garbage flow that appeals to teeny boppers and sodomites. hip hop is paris, immortal technique, krs-one, atmosphere, planet asia, etc.  lil wayne and your comment are a joke.

carter III platinum sales + dumbass listener base = proof that rap isn't as prolific as it used to be.

AMEN TO THAT +1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2008, 02:18:31 AM »

hip-hop is a culture. lil wayne has alot of influence over the hip-hop culture IMO. the real joke is you trying to flip this on top of me simply because you strongly disagree.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2008, 02:36:51 AM »

stupid fuck

rap is hip hop music.

even d4l is hiphop - it just aint good

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2008, 03:29:33 AM »

stupid fuck

rap is hip hop music.

haha. wow. if you truly believe that, then you shouldn't be posting on this board.  ::)

school up. you have a lot of learning to do.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2008, 06:47:58 AM »
Hi hater  :psych:

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2008, 09:04:50 AM »
Hi hater  :psych:

is maino dropping anytime soon? lol 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2008, 11:43:43 AM »
cash money and universal bought half them shits !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2008, 12:59:06 PM »

stupid fuck

rap is hip hop music.

haha. wow. if you truly believe that, then you shouldn't be posting on this board.  ::)

no, you're the one that needs to learn something.

Hip Hop is the culture. DJing, MCing, Breaking, Writing

krs-one, immortal technique, etc are hip-hop, yeah. but they make rap music. Which happens to be a part of hip-hop music.

Hip-Hop Music = turntablism, electronica, rap, etc.

stop tryna be an elitist by separating "conscious" stuff from the other rap just because you dont want the name of hip hop to be tainted. new jack
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 04:46:59 PM by R1ZE »

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2008, 09:51:18 PM »

stupid fuck

rap is hip hop music.

krs-one, immortal technique, etc are hip-hop, yeah. but they make rap music. Which happens to be a part of hip-hop music.

stop tryna be an elitist by separating "conscious" stuff from the other rap just because you dont want the name of hip hop to be tainted. new jack

i have known about the elements of hip-hop for a long time my friend. i understand your point when you say rap is hip-hop etc, they make "rap" aka "hip-hop" music.

my point however, is that when the hip-hop elements first came to light, the music actually embraced the elements that coincided with it. what i consider today to be hip hop vs. rap is the artists that still embrace those elements in their music. that is how i define the difference between rap and hip-hop. i consider rap to be a component of hip-hop yes, but as the same thing, no. they are totally different.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2008, 09:59:07 PM »

stupid fuck

rap is hip hop music.

i have known about the elements of hip-hop for a long time my friend. i understand your point when you say rap is hip-hop etc, they make "rap" aka "hip-hop" music.

my point however, is that when the hip-hop elements first came to light, the music actually embraced the elements that coincided with it. what i consider today to be hip hop vs. rap is the artists that still embrace those elements in their music. that is how i define the difference between rap and hip-hop. i consider rap to be a component of hip-hop yes, but as the same thing, no. they are totally different.

lil wayne is a bboy

hes got mad skills on the dance floor  8)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2008, 05:53:44 PM »

stupid fuck

rap is hip hop music.

lil wayne is a bboy

hes got mad skills on the dance floor  8)

lol, that i did not know  ;D

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2008, 06:54:00 AM »
well, I bought this album, started to like lil wayne's style (not meaning that t-pain type of shit  :D )....but I heard before this album tracks like "we takin over", "gossip", "i feel like dying", "i'm me" and "ghetto remix" (damn wayne killed it on that song)....

...I gotta say that I like the album, I bought the deluxe edition, only tracks that could have been removed are "got money" (typical boring shit) and la la (just ain't feeling this joint at all, I tried but no)....top 3 are dr.carter, tie my hands & dr. carter...