Author Topic: MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KOBE AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.  (Read 1431 times)

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
Re: MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KOBE AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2008, 08:43:37 PM »
What don't you get? I predicted a sweep because I thought they'd be able to play the same way they played vs. the Spurs, the Jazz, and the Nuggets...once they got onto the big stage, they let up and showed their inexperience as a team, which resulted in stupid/avoidable losses...Seriously, now, are you as dumb as you play?

LOL sure, they are not inexperienced against the defending champion Spurs, but all of a sudden they are inexperienced when they play team Frankenstein . LMAO

Losing confidence is a big part of inexperience...did you not see a loss of confidence which resulted in stupid turnovers and boneheaded plays by our youngsters? Be honest, now.

THE "GREAT" KOBE WAS TURNING THE BALL OVER LIKE NO TOMORROW HIMSELF. INEXPERIENCE? LACK OF CONFIDENCE?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2008, 08:44:14 PM »
What don't you get? I predicted a sweep because I thought they'd be able to play the same way they played vs. the Spurs, the Jazz, and the Nuggets...once they got onto the big stage, they let up and showed their inexperience as a team, which resulted in stupid/avoidable losses...Seriously, now, are you as dumb as you play?

LOL sure, they are not inexperienced against the defending champion Spurs, but all of a sudden they are inexperienced when they play team Frankenstein . LMAO

Losing confidence is a big part of inexperience...did you not see a loss of confidence which resulted in stupid turnovers and boneheaded plays by our youngsters? Be honest, now.

Give credit to Bostons defense though man. It was a combination of poor Laker play, and good Celtics play.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2008, 08:45:21 PM »

Give credit to Bostons defense though man. It was a combination of poor Laker play, and good Celtics play.

I agree...but I still think the Lakers woulda won with better execution from the youngsters...PeACe

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2008, 08:46:29 PM »

NO NO

THE CELTICS SUCK
AND EVERYONE EXCEPT KOBE WAS PLAYING SHITTY ON THE LAKER SQUAD
AND THE CELTICS WERE JUST HUNGRIER
THATS WHY THEY WERE ABLE TO SLAUGHTER THE PATHETIC LAKERS BY 39 POINTS

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2008, 08:49:29 PM »

I agree...but I still think the Lakers woulda won with better execution from the youngsters...PeACe

You can always say "woulda" though man. Kobe shoulda played better, the role players shoulda played better. And if Boston didnt play as good, the Lakers "woulda" won. But "woulda" doesnt mean shit. We "woulda" beat you guys if we scored more points. I give the Lakers credit. They came outta the West. A tough conference. They had a great year. They just ran into a better team this year.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2008, 08:50:41 PM »

Boston has its share of inexperienced players too. Rondo, Powe, Perkins, Davis for instance.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2008, 08:51:40 PM »

You can always say "woulda" though man. Kobe shoulda played better, the role players shoulda played better. And if Boston didnt play as good, the Lakers "woulda" won. But "woulda" doesnt mean shit. We "woulda" beat you guys if we scored more points. I give the Lakers credit. They came outta the West. A tough conference. They had a great year. They just ran into a better team this year.

^I think the Spurs were a better team than the Celtics, I think we just played them harder...Not to take any credit away from the Celtics, cuz they played great, but we beat ourselves due in large part to our lack of experience.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2008, 08:52:31 PM »

you still dont' get it

thats like saying  "commiting a murder would be cool if i didn't get arrested"

boston CAUSED everyone on hte lakers besides Kobe to suck (and i mean SUCK)

the only thing that made that a series was David Stern giving the Lakers game 3 and Boston blowing it at the end of game 5....but it was worth it to finish the series in Bean town
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2008, 08:56:14 PM »
DAVID STERN GIVING THE LAKERS A GAME?! Now you done did it...I wasn't gunna say anything, cuz I didn't wanna sound bitter, but if this series was officiated fairly from the get-go, Lakers woulda taken it. That's my honest opinion, bitch...Now enjoy your title, cuz you'll be a Phoenix fan again in no time.

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2008, 08:58:47 PM »
DAVID STERN GIVING THE LAKERS A GAME?! Now you done did it...I wasn't gunna say anything, cuz I didn't wanna sound bitter, but if this series was officiated fairly from the get-go, Lakers woulda taken it. That's my honest opinion, bitch...Now enjoy your title, cuz you'll be a Phoenix fan again in no time.

LMAO. ANOTHER EXCUSE TO ADD TO THE LIST.
GAME 6 SHOWED THE TRUE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TEAMS   131 - 92

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2008, 09:00:40 PM »
Still afraid to say who you are, pussy?

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2008, 09:03:27 PM »

NIGGA YOU DONT KNOW ME WHY DA FUCK YOU CARE WHO I AM
WHAT THAT EVEN GOT TO DO WITH YOU BEING A WHINY LITTLE BITCH WITH A MILLION EXCUSES YOU FUCKIN SPIN DOCTOR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2008, 09:05:23 PM »

WHAT THAT EVEN GOT TO DO WITH YOU BEING A WHINY LITTLE BITCH WITH A MILLION EXCUSES YOU FUCKIN SPIN DOCTOR

you used to post here under a diff name...what was it, puss puss?

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2008, 09:15:48 PM »

you used to post here under a diff name...what was it, puss puss?

WHAT U TALKIN BOUT NIGGA

ANYBODY WONDERING ABOUT THIS NIGGA'S POSTS OF THE LAST 2 DAYS, CHECK MY SIG.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2008, 10:20:46 AM »
how many MJ>>kobe threads do we need? I am not a Lakers fan AT ALL, but i dont understand all these haters. Do u guys not realize u r watching greatness? We might not see another player like this for some time, not Lebron, not wade none of these guys are Kobe. When he retires its gonna be a sad day. Too many haters man, wow. In the presence of greatness and people wanna hate...

The Best of 3 Worlds