Author Topic: Lmao @ the Holland supporters of this forum  (Read 2023 times)

Elano

Re: Lmao @ the Holland supporters of this forum
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2008, 02:44:52 AM »
Lmao at Italy supporters as Elano and Kill ... fortunately Antonio got mad knowledge and isn't an asshole..

Elano roots for all the teams possible, even for some who didn't make Euro 2008

wtf are you talkin about,asshole ?
i support my national team,and i'm just "happy" to see those portugueses pussies out of the competition.
now  :sshh:

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2008, 03:04:18 AM »
Holland has been the best team @ this euro 2008 without a doubt,but calm down...and take a look @ the records in the world cup/european championship  :D

European Championship record:1 Title
World Cup Record:ZERO

:sshh:

Whoops, my penis just shrank to the size of a peanut, plus my opinion is now worthless. Thanks for ruining my life, Elano. I think you got me crying. Wait a minute... Yes, yes... I am crying.  :'(
Well, you better think about your country's soccer team's international soccer competition trophy-winning record before you run your mouth next time. Should be obvious.......

I think this would be the right moment for me to delete my account and commit suicide.

Elano

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2008, 03:14:58 AM »
Holland has been the best team @ this euro 2008 without a doubt,but calm down...and take a look @ the records in the world cup/european championship  :D

Whoops, my penis just shrank to the size of a peanut, plus my opinion is now worthless. Thanks for ruining my life, Elano. I think you got me crying. Wait a minute... Yes, yes... I am crying.  :'(
Well, you better think about your country's soccer team's international soccer competition trophy-winning record before you run your mouth next time. Should be obvious.......

I think this would be the right moment for me to delete my account and commit suicide.

OH,OH,OH another superduperfunny reply  ::)

Elevz

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2008, 03:24:12 AM »

I'm sorry, did I disappoint you?

Elano

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2008, 03:28:22 AM »

boerenlul

Elevz

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2008, 03:51:23 AM »

boerenlul

It's not like I have a tractor tatted on it...

'EclipZe

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2008, 03:55:40 AM »

wtf your an idiot, what the fuck does the past have to do with right now, uruguay used to be the shit in 30's till 50's and where the f they at now... so the past don't mean shit.

Elevz

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2008, 04:18:47 AM »

wtf your an idiot, what the fuck does the past have to do with right now, uruguay used to be the shit in 30's till 50's and where the f they at now... so the past don't mean shit.

No, no, no... Elano is right. We've been put in our place with reason. Let's accept it and display some humility.

Uruguay are actually ranked 17th on the Elo! The Dutch ain't got shit on them, just look at the Elo. I agree with Elano: we, as Dutchies, need to show some more respect for great countries such as Italy (5th) and Germany (6th). Even if Oranje were to win from them, that would still mean jack, because of the history. It's all about the history. Maybe in six world cup wins, we would be allowed to speak on Italy, but not until then. The obvioussssss...!

Elevz

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2008, 04:32:35 AM »
P.S.: Eminem and LL Cool J never fell off either.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2008, 09:23:34 AM »
MINCHIA, does anyone except Elevz understand irony?

WCSoldier, I replied to the Zidane comment in the other thread, sorry if that was misleading, cause I wasn't really being serious

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2008, 09:25:15 AM »

[irony]yes[/irony]

Elano

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2008, 09:26:21 AM »

ASSHOLE,just read again my first post on this topic..... ::)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2008, 09:32:55 AM »
Quote from: Elano link=topic=184407.msg
1886061#msg1886061 date=1214065581

Penso che stava parlando con me, e non ha capito un cazzo

Elano

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2008, 09:43:13 AM »
esatto  ;D

Elevz

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2008, 10:06:13 AM »

In all seriousness... You do realize the point you're making is an absolute non-issue? So the Dutch don't have a history full of trophy winning. True. They lost the finals in 1974 and 1978 while dominating those world cup tournaments in a similar (or possibly even less stunning) way they're doing now with this Euro tourny. They won the European tournament in 1988, and that's all they ever achieved. True. These are common facts, nobody's been hiding them.

Yet what the fuck is your point? Shouldn't we cheer for a country which plays in such an adorable way, especially when it's our country? Let me add some facts that go a little deeper than the lack of trophies you pointed out.

Current World Football Elo ranking of The Netherlands: #1 (and that's by a long distance!!)
The Dutch have taken the #1 spot in the World Football Elo rankings for the longest since 2000 with the exception of Brazil, France and Argentina. Yes, that's way above the Italians, the Czechs and the Spanish. During that period, the German's haven't taken the #1 spot at all.
All time European Championships rankings: The Netherlands: #2 (behind Germany, but above France, Italy, Czech Rep, Spain etc.).
Overall top scorers: Patrick Kluivert being in a shared third position (six goals during Euro 2000). I don't see any Italians or Germans that high. Van Basten scored 5 in 1988, and Van Nistelrooij 5 also in 2004.
The Netherlands were the #1 highest qualified country for Euro 2008, ending up as a group head besides the defending champion Greece and hosts Austria and Switzerland.

It's about time you shut your virgin trap, Elano.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 10:08:11 AM by It Takes Eleven »