Author Topic: It seems like yall dont fuck with nobody who aint co signed by snoop or game  (Read 523 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Baymaac team is strong as hell. Spider Loc gets better and better everytime i hear something. P.Smurf go hard sometimes but when he do i be like damn this nigga flow is serious, Piper is more than just a nigga from Grape St he gives niggaz more then just bangin, Columbo Black that dude put it down on every spider loc mixtape i heard like that "on 1"  and the one on Bangadoshis 2 i forget the name of it where he served game,Paybacc i didnt really start liking till a couple of songs i heard recently,Snoopy Blue gone but that nigga was sick,and he got some more niggaz like Begetz and 6tre gangsta on his new shit i aint heard them yet. But from what i have heard aint a wack nigga in this crew and they need way way way more shine than yall niggaz is showing. I come up here and see these same niggaz every 2 weeks half of them weak. Get off the bullshit, stop playing favorites and give props to the niggaz who deserve it. This is why hip hop is where its at now cause everybody doin favors for they homeboys and gettin paid to do shit instead of giving it up to niggaz who deserve it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

h2k4

:eh:....I'm not even going to bother....:grumpy:

WestCoasta

haha nobody outside the forum knows Spider Loc or anything this guy is talking about

D~Nice

The Baymaac team is strong as hell. Spider Loc gets better and better everytime i hear something. P.Smurf go hard sometimes but when he do i be like damn this nigga flow is serious, Piper is more than just a nigga from Grape St he gives niggaz more then just bangin, Columbo Black that dude put it down on every spider loc mixtape i heard like that "on 1"  and the one on Bangadoshis 2 i forget the name of it where he served game,Paybacc i didnt really start liking till a couple of songs i heard recently,Snoopy Blue gone but that nigga was sick,and he got some more niggaz like Begetz and 6tre gangsta on his new shit i aint heard them yet. But from what i have heard aint a wack nigga in this crew and they need way way way more shine than yall niggaz is showing. I come up here and see these same niggaz every 2 weeks half of them weak. Get off the bullshit, stop playing favorites and give props to the niggaz who deserve it. This is why hip hop is where its at now cause everybody doin favors for they homeboys and gettin paid to do shit instead of giving it up to niggaz who deserve it.

Ya can't please everyone.

AnybodyKilla

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records

Black Gloves

lmao so people got to give Spider Loc props even though most people consider him wack as fuck?

THATS the problem with Hip-Hop. Rappers think they can put out any song they want and sell/be famous.

Spider is wack as fuck

*waits for Dubcnn to ban me for the 5th time cuz niggas snitching*

ThaRealSupreme

haha nobody outside the forum knows Spider Loc or anything this guy is talking about

You sound stupid. Hardly nobody who listens to Spider post on this forum because they're in the streets lol Ya'll seem to not understand that Loco has fans they just don't fuck with this type of shit. I'll be honest, when I saw how much love dude gets on other sites and off the net I was surprised because I saw all of the hatin' on this bull shit ass forum but ya'll show love in ya'll own way by replying to every post  :D That's highly appreciate it. As for no one knowing what he's talking about...I mean if you can't relate then that's what it do 'cause everybody from the hood knows what he's talking about

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE lol

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Black Gloves

You sound stupid. Hardly nobody who listens to Spider post on this forum because they're in the streets lol Ya'll seem to not understand that Loco has fans they just don't fuck with this type of shit. I'll be honest, when I saw how much love dude gets on other sites and off the net I was surprised because I saw all of the hatin' on this bull shit ass forum but ya'll show love in ya'll own way by replying to every post  :D That's highly appreciate it

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE lol

lmao @ "love on other sites"..check Allhiphop and all the other sites. Niggas know this dude garbage and u stay sucking his dick haaaaaa

*waits for ban*

ThaRealSupreme

You sound stupid. Hardly nobody who listens to Spider post on this forum because they're in the streets lol Ya'll seem to not understand that Loco has fans they just don't fuck with this type of shit. I'll be honest, when I saw how much love dude gets on other sites and off the net I was surprised because I saw all of the hatin' on this bull shit ass forum but ya'll show love in ya'll own way by replying to every post  :D That's highly appreciate it

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE lol

lmao @ "love on other sites"..check Allhiphop and all the other sites. Niggas know this dude garbage and u stay sucking his dick haaaaaa

*waits for ban*

I'm not talking about forums you stupid fuck. Everytime you fix your fingers to type somethin about the Loc then ur on his dick, too  :D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Black Gloves

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE lol

*waits for ban*

I'm not talking about forums you stupid fuck. Everytime you fix your fingers to type somethin about the Loc then ur on his dick, too  :D

"I'll be honest, when I saw how much love dude gets on other sites......"

la la la la...she keep saying one thing and then turn it around.... ::)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i tell ya wat, the west is well more than just game, snoop or spi . believe that
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
lmao at anything todo with spider loc

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
the examples are fucked up but hes right. unless they are on some DPG shit or Game shit or some shit like that, Ice Cube and few else they dont got attention, except for a few ones who like real hip hop thats why I'm still here in this forum  8)

8) 8) 8)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
What the fuck would you expect? Most shit comin out these days wack as fuck.. Who gives a shit who they co-signed by?