Author Topic: the official "i'm drunk and shouldn't be posting, but don't give a fuck" thread  (Read 546 times)

devil_may_care

• 'G'
Oh hell yes. Great thread. Just come back in and debating with myself whether to carry on drinking or not. While I decide I'm listening to Biggie to calm me down. Dubcc is most definitely the best forum to hang out at when drunk.

Blood$

I woulda been posting some nonsense in here last Saturday night... all I'm gonna say lol

Johnny B

oh man, this thread is way overdue..lol
I'm gonna have to drink one of these nights to see wtf I even post. haha

AnybodyKilla

^Seriously...It's easy to tell who the rookster drinkers are by reading their posts. Some of these dudes strike me as the type who've never even had a drink in their life, yet still decide to front. "OMG! You go online high/drunk?!".. As if you somehow get sucked into a different world when you're not sober. LOL. Life is life.

Real talk. Ive posted on here hella when i was drunk lol. Its pretty boring when you come home drunk and theres ntn to do but watch tv. Cause if you watch tv you know your gonna pass the fuck out on the sofa or something until like 4 5am til u wake up like wtf? LOL, this forums dope to be on though when your tipsey!!!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Im not drunk but im gonna +1 all over this thread

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
^Seriously...It's easy to tell who the rookster drinkers are by reading their posts. Some of these dudes strike me as the type who've never even had a drink in their life, yet still decide to front. "OMG! You go online high/drunk?!".. As if you somehow get sucked into a different world when you're not sober. LOL. Life is life.
Not all of us have an internet rep. So "why" would I say I go online drunk, when I haven't? I want to be part of the internet cool club though, should I have a drink and then "make a thread"?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
You sure do live up to your name...

Al Bundy

I does my thing, ya digg?

where's my drunk posters at? scream atcha froggzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sparegeez

Burning>>>>>>>Drinking

:)

Paul

i posted here once out of my face and it was the most stupid shit ever
funkyfreshintheflesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Not all of us have an internet rep. So "why" would I say I go online drunk, when I haven't? I want to be part of the internet cool club though, should I have a drink and then "make a thread"?

No...you should just kill yourself. Now.

Life is nothing without an "internet rep".

Money

ummmm...... what?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gk3spp85vFo&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Gk3spp85vFo&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Money

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!

AnybodyKilla

Im pretty buzzing, but not enough to say anything stupid on this forum yet lol!!!

Sikotic™

I'm gettin there myself. I'd just like to say, it's good to be back. Hopefully I can make time for my dubcc brothas and sistas. Even if not, it won't be the last you hear of me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE