Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont Releases Dr. Dre-Prod. 1st Single TONIGHT ON RADIO  (Read 5470 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
those songs are not of the reformation

Pretty sure they are or once were, but since theyve been out for so long, it would be smart to just scrap them. Accept for Feel On It!!!
Well if something would ever make it to the album (bonus track or something), it would be propably remaked. Isn't that what happened with some of the Chronic 2001 tracks?

WILL-I-DIE

AnybodyKilla

The Real Kilo2

Props, the song was okay. The beat was kind of a loop and I have never really felt Bishop. Drums don't even sound like Dre. If this is how Detox is going to sound, I ain't buying. Lol.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i mean its a chill beat but this should not even be a street single it just does not have that sound that people expect with dre and a steet single  will get people feelin bishop but its a chill beat

TRG

cut out just the song from the file Sick Boy posted, +1 to him

http://www.zshare.net/audio/14620264a494d874/

andre

i can feel that beat! i love it!

dre day every day!

The Real Kilo2

i can feel that beat! i love it!

dre day every day!

I feel it and I like it and all, but Dre seems to be giving all his throw away beats to Bishop. Anyone notice that the beats Dre does for Bishop just sound like studio left overs?

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
I don't really feel it. The beat sounds like leftover, and it's just simple loop shit. I except much more from Dre.
However, Bishop is on point as always, altough he has no power in his voice.
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
big ups to Sick Boy. i like the vibe of the song man, the drums will be pretty sick in good quality, although i don't know about this being the lead single, possibly a 3 or 4th single

AnybodyKilla

I don't really feel it. The beat sounds like leftover, and it's just simple loop shit. I except much more from Dre.

Yah, he has such a lazy flow, it sounds like hes just talking all the time, he needs some power in his voice. The beat is hella dope though, even though its just looped. Nothing special, but a good song!!!

The Real Kilo2

Wow, you just covered everything I have always wanted to say about Bishop, but never had the guts to. Lol.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
God damn the clarity in those drums is on some next level shit..can't wait for the real cdq to come out. I'm definitely feeling this track now that I can hear it with decent quality equipment. That Dre beat is majestic!

Matty

its a nice beat. pretty simple loop from dre again - not so sure about that synth that comes in on the hook, its kinda odd. imagine is a much better smooth beat. i'm gonna have to keep giving dre the benifit of the doubt cause this aint the kind of quality i was expecting, even for a street single/leftover :-\

like somebody else said it sounds like i need a ride pt. 2 but with those new dre clap sounds and yeah bishop's flow/lyrics aint all that on here...we heard him come much better...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 02:49:04 AM by Matty »