Author Topic: Tha Realest feat. Ray-J - "Peep'n Game" [NEW single from 'Witness Tha Realest'!]  (Read 1281 times)

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
Smooth Jam

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
hella nice single

props for da drop

one

Ezekiel Whitmore

One thing I do like about Tha Realest is he always has decent beats.
Some of the instrumentals on Mob Musik were fantastic.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope track..cant hate

Mietek23

DAMN, I really didn't expect it... is it me or is this the first Tha Realest thread that got 10+ positive responses and no bullshit talk about "Tupac simillarities" :)? So far so good...

Glad some of the people could pass all the bullshit talk and just focused on his music which is real good...

maka12

• Lil Geezy
tight track shame the album wont drop realest got some heat, that mob musik album got some bangers on it...

ianyo

• Lil Geezy
Im gonna keep it positive, this album will drop. It just needs enough peepz on board. He hasnt been doin this shit 4 so many yrs. 2 have it flop. Tha albums gonna be a classic.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
I'm really digging the Beat!!
But each time i listen to this track, i can't help thinking of 2pac's *Just watching' Track featuring the Dogg Pound!

Not A Fan of The Realest, nor a huge fan of Ray J neither, but this track is pretty smooth though!

And Smegam I'm not sure how you do it, but i can't help but think Dude is another Pac imitator :-\, guess that's why I've been a little hesitant in checking out more of his music!
But if this album drops, i might just give it a chance!

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 11:05:35 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mietek23

I'm really glad to see this song get so much positive responses... good to see Tha Realest is finally getting some credit for his work... :)

Don't know if y'all heard this before but here's a snippet of another track from 'Witness Tha Realest' - it's called 'Grown Ass Man' and it features C-Bo, check it out:

Tha Realest feat. C-Bo - "Grown Ass Man" [from "Witness Tha Realest"]

LINK: http://www.zshare.net/audio/14998793a091e824/

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..

Tha Realest feat. C-Bo - "Grown Ass Man" [from "Witness Tha Realest"]

LINK: http://www.zshare.net/audio/14998793a091e824/
Not Sure about that Track^^
The Hook is tooo similar to what Pac would say unfortunately.. :-\ :-\ :-\

C-bo did a dope job!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
The song with Ray J is nice. Thanks for the hook up! 8)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice song.cant wait for wtr if it ever drops it will be a great albuim. mob muzik was great.still havnt stoped playing it.

love33

He's an amazin' artist.  He rolls with Mike Bibby, Kim Kardashian, The Malloof Brothers (they own The Palms in Vegas), T-Kapone (he's on Foesum's first album).  He's really startin to build up.  The Malloofs got major coin they could really push his album.  I would like to see "Fuck U If U Lonely," "Summertime Fling G-Funk Remix," and "Slow Down" and a bunch of new tracks.  The guest list is off the hook -- I really hope they can release it and give it a major push cause Tha Realest has been in the game since "Gang Related Soundtrack" but he's been pushin hard for an album since Suge wouldn't release his over 100 tracks he recorded in 1999.  He probably could have brought back tha row if Suge had his head on.  But we all know Suge fucked that whole label up and let all that talent go to waste like Tha Realest, Crooked I, Eastwood, Top Dogg, Soopafly, Above The Law, J Valentine, Lefteye, Dogg Pound's second album, etc.

Mietek23

So what's up with a possible Dubcnn feature/interview NIMA???!!!

maka12

• Lil Geezy
when is this site gonna interview tha realest