Author Topic: THAT DECISION LAST NITE WAS PURE BULLSHIT!!  (Read 572 times)

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: THAT DECISION LAST NITE WAS PURE BULLSHIT!!
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 09:52:58 AM »
I never saw why Forrest got a title shot before Rashad Evans anyway.  If my memory serves me correct Forrest lost to Keith Jardine while Rashad beat him.  Rashad is also still undefeated, it has to count for something right...  And I'm not saying he's the greatest fighter, I just see it as that he's fought everyone that they put in front of him and still hasn't lost which should put him near the top if not there

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 11:08:55 AM »
I never saw why Forrest got a title shot before Rashad Evans anyway.  If my memory serves me correct Forrest lost to Keith Jardine while Rashad beat him.  Rashad is also still undefeated, it has to count for something right...  And I'm not saying he's the greatest fighter, I just see it as that he's fought everyone that they put in front of him and still hasn't lost which should put him near the top if not there

I was wondering the same thing.
And about it being fixed, i didnt mean to say it was fixed, i just think something doesnt add up about this decision and Lol@unanimnous

The Best of 3 Worlds

Intriago33

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 11:56:26 AM »
You could have a valid point about Rashad, but I am sure Joe Silva would of took into account that Griffin finished Shogun Rua, while Rashad won a lacklustre decision against Bisping in their last fights. Rashad is hardly the most exciting fight either to push for a title shot. Machida should be infront of Rashad, aswell as Chuck for the next shot at the title IMO if Rampage doesn't get an instant rematch.

I don't think anyone is interested in fighting Machida right now  ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2008, 12:27:03 PM »
the winner of Chuck and Rashad is next if not rampage

The Best of 3 Worlds

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 01:38:15 PM »

fuck what ya heard chuck still THAT dude

Intriago33

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2008, 01:50:41 PM »
the winner of Chuck and Rashad is next if not rampage

I really don't like this decision, I think Machida should be infront of these. A potential Chuck-Griffin ME on NYE does nothing for me.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2008, 06:00:47 PM »

Forrest its the TUF season 1 fighter...im thinkin they dont want to give a title shot to someone from a season after before forrest...which i dont understand either.

However...Rashad and Liddel go at in september..should be dope
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2008, 06:37:25 PM »

Forrest its the TUF season 1 fighter...im thinkin they dont want to give a title shot to someone from a season after before forrest...which i dont understand either.

However...Rashad and Liddel go at in september..should be dope

Even if Forrest was on the show before Rashad, you still can't discount the fact that Rashad beat somebody that Forrest lost to.  Forrest has won some and lost some but Rashad has not lost a match.  Forrest even lost to Ortiz who Rashad fought to a draw and while its not a win, it isn't a loss either.  Its pretty obvious the fight between Rashad and Liddell is for a title shot.  I totally do not agree with Forrest being champ though, he's not even the best in the division.  I'm absolutely sure Wanderlei would serve him somethin nasty and I think Jardine would beat him too