Author Topic: Nas = GOAT??  (Read 7073 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Nas = GOAT??
« Reply #195 on: July 19, 2008, 05:17:15 PM »
anyone can argue whoever the fuck they want over whoever..

putting a question mark next to GOAT is an open invitation for idiots arguing over their favorite guys

lol no doubt....
i agree. there are a few idiots on here like chamillitary dick and some others.

lol, cuz im clearly arguing that cham is the GOAT. ::) (its tupac)
UR THE ONE WHO SAYS T.I. IS ONE OF THE GREATEST ALL TIME. ::) :D :laugh: ???
all im sayin is the truth, cham>t.i. 8)
if he ain't the greatest of this new gen and he is definitely one of the best. your opinion about cham is yours(even though i listened to his first album again to see why you say he's better than t.i and he's not) but you threw shots at me so you made ya self receptive to any thing i got to say to you.

cuz you dont make any points about t.i. to support your case. your argument from start to finish is the same exact thing..."t.i. is better". at least luna can defend him with valid points.
muthafucka i got a lot of t.i. material. so that is backing it up dummy. if i didn't own one t.i. album i would be stupid to consider him great. you probably haven't even heard a whole t.i. album and you say the shit you say. ya mother should have swallowed ya dumb ass instead of wasting ya pops time.

. . .? i cant take you seriously. ???

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #196 on: July 19, 2008, 05:24:02 PM »
1) Rakim
2) Joe Budden
3) Nas

that's where i stopped giving a fuck about your opinion. joe budden aka mr. pump it up better than nas?  ::)

Is Pump it Up the only song u've heard by him?  It's called Versatility, and if u know it so well that means it did it's job.

Go listen to his album or any of the mood Muzik's before u just called him the "pump it up guy"

"Oh Nas, the "I Can" man Pssssssh"

That's what u sounding like right about now...

i tried listening to all of them and they're all pretty boring.
LOL........
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #197 on: July 19, 2008, 05:26:26 PM »

putting a question mark next to GOAT is an open invitation for idiots arguing over their favorite guys

lol no doubt....

if he ain't the greatest of this new gen and he is definitely one of the best. your opinion about cham is yours(even though i listened to his first album again to see why you say he's better than t.i and he's not) but you threw shots at me so you made ya self receptive to any thing i got to say to you.

cuz you dont make any points about t.i. to support your case. your argument from start to finish is the same exact thing..."t.i. is better". at least luna can defend him with valid points.
muthafucka i got a lot of t.i. material. so that is backing it up dummy. if i didn't own one t.i. album i would be stupid to consider him great. you probably haven't even heard a whole t.i. album and you say the shit you say. ya mother should have swallowed ya dumb ass instead of wasting ya pops time.

your such a nerd. i laugh at everything you say because that's just what you are to me: a joke. keep 'em coming shit for brains!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #198 on: July 19, 2008, 05:36:25 PM »

lol no doubt....

your such a nerd. i laugh at everything you say because that's just what you are to me: a joke. keep 'em coming shit for brains!!!!!!!!!!

im glad i entertain you. and your ridiculous bold comments about t.i. make me laugh too...thanks for signing up. ;D.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #199 on: July 19, 2008, 05:38:42 PM »

lol no doubt....

im glad i entertain you. and your ridiculous bold comments about t.i. make me laugh too...thanks for signing up. ;D.
right back at ya homie!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #200 on: July 19, 2008, 08:43:17 PM »
ANYWAY! have we come to the decision whether "Nas = GOAT?" :P

OchoCinco

« Reply #201 on: July 19, 2008, 08:50:57 PM »
nas>>>>whoevers dick your ridin at the moment

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #202 on: July 19, 2008, 09:05:57 PM »
nas<<<<whoevers dick i'm ridin at the moment

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #203 on: July 19, 2008, 09:06:36 PM »
hell no bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #204 on: July 19, 2008, 09:15:01 PM »

LOL, wow look at what you wrote! HO-MO! :puke:

D~Nice

« Reply #205 on: July 19, 2008, 09:18:28 PM »

It is between Scarface, Ice Cube and Nas as far as active MC's at the moment.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #206 on: July 19, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »

It is between Scarface, Ice Cube and Nas as far as active MC's at the moment.

ima have to give nas the nod, out of those 3.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #207 on: July 19, 2008, 09:20:18 PM »

LOL,you know i'm glad there's a post about nas focusing on the king of the south!!!!!!!!!! your still a bitch and tell ya mother i need some head.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 09:25:37 PM by classic material »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #208 on: July 19, 2008, 09:25:38 PM »

i'm glad there's a post about nas focusing on the king of the south!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, we have been talkin bout chamillionaire a little too much for a thread about nas. 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #209 on: July 19, 2008, 09:27:39 PM »

i'm glad there's a post about nas focusing on the king of the south!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, we have been talkin bout chamillionaire a little too much for a thread about nas. 8)
nah that dude don't even have a album coming out. and that first shit the production was wack.