Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 6063 times)

Black Gloves

Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2008, 01:57:00 PM »
you know whats real funny tho?

look at all the other sites..the ONLY people defending Wayne (even tho he wasnt in that car)...are females :laugh:

thats his fanbase...females..including Al Bundy & K.Dub!

and you know whats hilarious?

is how they say shit like

"if they were real gangsters (talkin about spider & 40), they would smash the windows and not just knock on the windows"....BUT THEN LMAO they say..."but wayne not leavin the car was smart..hes not a punk for that"

haha the hypocrits these days

man i have NEVER in my life seen a rapper with so many dickrider and so little skills like Wayne (with the exception of 2pac, who got ALOT OF SKILL and who i got love for, RIP)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 02:06:03 PM by Smoke Um »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2008, 01:59:00 PM »

look at all the other sites..the ONLY people defending Wayne (even tho he wasnt in that car)...are females :laugh:

"if they were real gangsters (talkin about spider & 40), they would smash the windows and not just knock on the windows"....BUT THEN LMAO they say..."but wayne not leavin the car was smart..hes not a punk for that"

man i have NEVER in my life seen a rapper with so many dickrider and so little skills like Wayne (with the exception of 2pac, who i love tho, RIP)

yea but wayne or baby could of juz said 1 on 1, i mean atleast they gonna give that nigga 1 on 1 than stomp down on his ass afterwards.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Black Gloves

« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2008, 02:08:44 PM »

man i have NEVER in my life seen a rapper with so many dickrider and so little skills like Wayne (with the exception of 2pac, who i love tho, RIP)

yea but wayne or baby could of juz said 1 on 1, i mean atleast they gonna give that nigga 1 on 1 than stomp down on his ass afterwards.

and thats what im sayin....im sayin that these females talk about how Spider and them aint gangstaz cuz they didnt smash the windows (::))...but wayne is still "100" and they havent said a word about him cuz he "smart for not leavin the car and hes still not a punk and westcoast nigas just hatin" thats what theyre sayin.

man i wish some of these females would stop talkin about whats street and whats not and even stop listening to hiphop. tired of these bitches. i need to holla at Soopafly to come checkk these tricks :laugh:

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2008, 03:26:38 PM »
its funny though...wayne,baby,slim arent even thinkin about dude right now lol...they eatin off the !# record in the world.while spider and 40 sendin they groupies on the net spreadin this shit...im not hatin im bein real as fuck but ill try and help these dudes..

Spider,those jumbo jacks are callin you homie

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2008, 04:04:06 PM »
its funny though...wayne,baby,slim arent even thinkin about dude right now lol...they eatin off the !# record in the world.while spider and 40 sendin they groupies on the net spreadin this shit...im not hatin im bein real as fuck but ill try and help these dudes..

Naw, Baby and Slim are thinkin' about that because now the world can see the tough talk in the music is just talk. No matter how much money they got that shit still fucks with a man mentally as well as tampers with his ego. Everytime they write a rap about some gangsta shit that incident will play through their head. Money is the answer to all things meaning materialistic things but money can't remove the bitch out of a man.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2008, 04:04:39 PM »
some of the homies bang
others are strictly boss
im the boss, out to floss
awesome as ricky ross
bangin pretty broads...
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Black Gloves

« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2008, 04:09:30 PM »
some of the homies bang
others are strictly boss
im the boss, out to floss
awesome as ricky ross
bangin pretty broads...

judging by the flow, i would assume thats from a Crooked I verse right?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2008, 04:54:30 PM »
A MILLI A MILLI A MILLION MILES AND RUNNING HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!  ;D
hahahha
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

the ghost

« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2008, 04:57:16 PM »
Was anyone else waiting for the Caddy's to pull some "Patriot Games" type smash and blast through the blockade?  Would have been great to see a video of 40 and spi trying to explain what happened to the rental car agency when they returned their whips.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2008, 11:14:21 PM »

Naw, Baby and Slim are thinkin' about that because now the world can see the tough talk in the music is just talk. No matter how much money they got that shit still fucks with a man mentally as well as tampers with his ego. Everytime they write a rap about some gangsta shit that incident will play through their head. Money is the answer to all things meaning materialistic things but money can't remove the bitch out of a man.

100% agree kinda like a baseball player that isnt a baseball player. i mean they makin all the money in the world, but they just lost all their self pride right there.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

Al Bundy

« Reply #176 on: July 23, 2008, 02:35:11 AM »
dont worry about wayne, baby and them ..they got some nice westcoast connects
they will be back in l.a soon partying with them mob niggaz...while spi will keep staying broke
i think he allready gave up his rap career..too bad he did it before he started making any money
we got connections too!!! crip here nigga!!! dont get it twisted,how got any support for two grown men kissin on the mouth,unless u a homosexual,explain that???give me a good explnation and i'll leave it alone...

Aint nobody accepting it around here except 2 homo niggas (Al Bundy & K.Dub)

so leave that shit alone nobody except them 2 faggots like Wayne so who you tryna prove yourself to here?

Keep my name out your dental, trick.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #177 on: July 23, 2008, 03:18:50 AM »
reading through this thread... damn some of you get emotional. Its just music/entertainment, and these rappers are artists/actors. I could care less if Wayne stayed in the car, or got out and probably got beat down. At the end of the day, he has the number one record in the country why jeprodise that and get involved in some stupid negative shit!

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #178 on: July 23, 2008, 03:22:19 AM »
Hahha

damn Paybacc u suck, now I wanna hear ur music

hahaha damn, what this gangster shit on the internet

youtube bangers

fake fake fake you know it I know it, so stop it

they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #179 on: July 23, 2008, 04:01:27 AM »
reading through this thread... damn some of you get emotional. Its just music/entertainment, and these rappers are artists/actors. I could care less if Wayne stayed in the car, or got out and probably got beat down. At the end of the day, he has the number one record in the country why jeprodise that and get involved in some stupid negative shit!
now with all that being said,with the number one song in the country wouldt u think he watch his words,i dont care about his money or fame,is that your only defense for him???its more than music,to my pale skinned pals its entertainment to you guys,so u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys so u will never understand the seriousness of what some people say and do!!!