2 (4.9%)
Bane
7 (17.1%)
Black Mask
4 (9.8%)
Penguin
10 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Which Batman Villian you want to see next  (Read 3041 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Which Batman Villian you want to see next
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2008, 06:19:32 PM »
The Joker may have a small role in pt. 3, I read theres enough extra footage of him for that to happen

I would love for that too happen, if done right we can have some Joker closer.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2008, 07:15:48 PM »
I'd like to see Nolan's take on the Penguin, if not then Black Mask. Shame that the Joker can't be played again for obvious reasons, and plus if they brought it back with a different actor playing him it'd fuck up the whole movie.
Yeah true that :( the only actor that could probably do just as well as Ledger on the Joker is Johnny Depp.  I chose Penguin if its only gonna be 3 then the Penguin & Mr. Freeze.  Which wasn't on the list.  But I can't picture anyone else playing the Penguin besides Danny Devito.  He was shaped like a Penguin, looked like a Penguin & talked like the original Penguin Burgess Meredith.  Same thing with the Riddler Jim Carrey.  If there were gonna be more than 3 Batmans then the other villains can appear.  And possibly add Robin & Batgirl.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2008, 07:28:43 PM »
I'd like to see Nolan's take on the Penguin, if not then Black Mask. Shame that the Joker can't be played again for obvious reasons, and plus if they brought it back with a different actor playing him it'd fuck up the whole movie.
Yeah true that :( the only actor that could probably do just as well as Ledger on the Joker is Johnny Depp.  I chose Penguin if its only gonna be 3 then the Penguin & Mr. Freeze.  Which wasn't on the list.  But I can't picture anyone else playing the Penguin besides Danny Devito.  He was shaped like a Penguin, looked like a Penguin & talked like the original Penguin Burgess Meredith.  Same thing with the Riddler Jim Carrey.  If there were gonna be more than 3 Batmans then the other villains can appear.  And possibly add Robin & Batgirl.

no robin, no batgirl. ever.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2008, 09:02:31 PM »
All this talk about Depp coulda done a great Joker, I can definitely see him handling the Riddlers role just as well as Ledger did Joker. Penguin was a great villain in "Batman Returns", but I dunno who'd be able to play him...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2008, 11:56:28 PM »

well at the end of 3 I wouldn't mind seeing Dick Grayson show up. Nolan is quitting after 3 anyways, and Grayson is adopted at like 8-9 anyways, so you have a young Grayson there, and that starts to soften Bruce Wayne and it's a good way to close out the series. I guess Grayson would add closer, and since Nolan ain't touching the series after 3, and Bale is not acting if there's a Robin, your kind of forcing the series shut anyways. So if at the end of 3, Grayson is there, that could be a great way to add closer to the Bruce Wayne character and a way to put in peoples minds, ok, the Batman you know is starting.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2008, 12:49:02 AM »

ya i def dont wanna see that shit unless they kill Robin like they did in comic books.

The Watcher

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2008, 02:46:10 AM »
i'd be fine with it if they brought in "dick grayson" and not robin, although skipping robin and getting straight to nighwing would be cool, but hard to explain the batman & nightwing relationship with no robin
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2008, 03:51:44 PM »
i'd be fine with it if they brought in "dick grayson" and not robin, although skipping robin and getting straight to nighwing would be cool, but hard to explain the batman & nightwing relationship with no robin

Dick Grayson at 8-9 would be great, Robin at 13 would be SHIT... lol.

It could be a great way to close the series and have Batman be Batman because he wants to be, not because he is tormented.

Jome

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2008, 07:19:28 AM »
Right now they're saying they're trying to convince Johnny Depp to play The Riddler, and Philip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2008, 11:40:55 AM »
Right now they're saying they're trying to convince Johnny Depp to play The Riddler

This is what I wanted. 8)

The Watcher

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2008, 11:10:39 PM »
Right now they're saying they're trying to convince Johnny Depp to play The Riddler

this was gossip from just after batman begins, dont really think this will happen at all

we'll get some unknown (to the non-comic fans) as villains for #3
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2008, 11:24:52 PM »

this was gossip from just after batman begins, dont really think this will happen at all

we'll get some unknown (to the non-comic fans) as villains for #3
The Wizard!!!!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2008, 01:08:44 AM »
Right now they're saying they're trying to convince Johnny Depp to play The Riddler, and Philip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin..

that would be perfect casting.....depp could nail the riddler and philip seymour hoffman is the perfect penguin

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2008, 10:36:21 AM »
shiiiiiit this movie off the chaain. I was supposed to be watchig this shit with my girl but we going through soe shit so i went to watch it with some niggaz and it was a good choice cuz i got to watch it properly. Great film. I heard some people (not in here) say the movie was overrated and it was just big scenes and nothing else for too long but i have to say i thought the movie was amazing.

HEATH LEDGER was really great as the joker and its funny how everyone is dissapointed that he is dead because EVERYONE wanted to see him back play his role again in the next movie, such was the great performance he put in.

As for whos coming in the next movie, first of all...a BIG NO to catwoman...No offense but women always fuck up the role of the villian and her role aint right for such a dark movie and a follow up to heath ledger. Frankly nobody out there is ready to put a role in with that charachter to follow up joker.

I would say go with riddler and make him dark but flashy, they could do his role inmany ways with nolan at the helm and also continue the side plot with 2 face but ofcourse he would not be the main villlain but more of a side plot in the bigger picture.

Whatever happens, the third will be very interesting to watch after this but its a dissapointment that heath aint goint to be back. Also there is a long long time before the next now. Its basically confirmed that nolan etc will be back for a third right?

pz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2008, 06:09:15 PM »
If anyone plays Catwoman, it should be Angelina Jolie...