Author Topic: 40Glocc & Spider Loc... toy soldiers?  (Read 488 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40Glocc & Spider Loc... toy soldiers?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 04:57:03 PM »
^^That's a very subjective way of thinking..What does White folks and foreigners have to do with it??

They come up here not only them but they come up here and just type up a bunch of non sense and it comes from well it would take a lot to explain. But the way though come off is so.......you fill in the blank.
I'm sorry , im trying to understand what you mean in earnest, but it's hard, you really would need to go in-depth somewhat; so that i can understand what it is you are trying to say...
I'm a foreigner,so how does that fit into what you've just said??

Its not a secret the two subjects were talking about do not grow up they same way most of the people in hip hop or a lot of the fans that truly understand their struggle of being in the hood. Now with that being said most of them get up on these forums talking about who's real and what not, how would they know? They didn't grow up in the same types of environments that we have. Overseas they probably program the listeners by letting a dj or another popular rapper telling you this nigga is hot or fuck with him. They don't have a mixtape circuit to where they could follow a niggaz career from the bottom to the top. Now over here in america them suburban kids don't come to the spot to get no mixtapes so they just go by who they think is real, not to mention they wasn't raised on hip hop they just started listening to it when they was like 14 or 15. And again how would they know what's hot and who's real and fake? They didn't grow up in the hood or grow up listening to hip hop.

Im not being racist just calling it like it is.

And when I see shit like 50 wrong for doing that to buck it baffles me, but I understand cause I know they aint following the situation everything is anti 50 because game programs his fan base. How can u disrespect a nigga who helped u get millions? Game does change of heart but he suppose to be bangin? What nigga in any hood who suppose to be so banged out how game claims to be goes on change of heart? Where im   from any nigga who wore a tongue ring can't talk tough real talk. I could go on and on. How could ANYBODY ignore those facts? Its people who don't grow up in the gutta who ignores it and believes he is 100. Not saying everybody got to dislike him fore it understand dude is pure entertainment only. As for the real niggaz he got around him they just want to eat my nigga.

game never wore a tongue ring do yu bliev everything what 50 says or summin
and 4 game bein on change of heart like he said on sssl it was a gud change 2 get money smh

come on watch the show she said she liked the tongue ring. Come on now stop denying facts that everybody can see with there own 2 eyes.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 05:02:44 PM »
They just aint falling in line for these tv niggaz(snoop&game). You niggaz is so stuck on this nwa,snoop,game circle that everybody they don't cosign is wack,corny,or a nobody. Games fan base is foreign and west coast,compared to when the whole AMERICA was fucking with him. Snoop been doin dumb shit yet yall feel the need to suck his balls. And Dre could sign Bin Laden and you niggaz would be sayin the shit is hot.

This is exactly why the west only had 1 reign in the rap game for a few years Death row days, while the south been havin it or been neck and neck with new york shit since somethin like 03.  Its cool to fuck with a nigga who aint cosign by that circle. 

Maybe its just the internet niggaz cause the few west coast niggaz I did talk to in my personal life don't be sounded hoish how a lot of yall sound.

Spiders a part of that circle so what are you saying buddy?

And the reason south niggas can come out, out of the blue is cause they make catchy shit.

So that ain't why the west only had one reign.

Nah Spi aint partof the circle neither is 211,Hot Dollar,G.Malone aint really like that,Hootie,Kartoon,40 glocc,roccett,lil bam. Its easier to say who is in the circle than aint. Just look at this site they promote the hell out of the circle and anyone in down with it.

Its a few reasons the west only had 1 reign but thats another topic. Start it up and we could go on and on about it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 05:08:59 PM »
They just aint falling in line for these tv niggaz(snoop&game). You niggaz is so stuck on this nwa,snoop,game circle that everybody they don't cosign is wack,corny,or a nobody. Games fan base is foreign and west coast,compared to when the whole AMERICA was fucking with him. Snoop been doin dumb shit yet yall feel the need to suck his balls. And Dre could sign Bin Laden and you niggaz would be sayin the shit is hot.

This is exactly why the west only had 1 reign in the rap game for a few years Death row days, while the south been havin it or been neck and neck with new york shit since somethin like 03.  Its cool to fuck with a nigga who aint cosign by that circle. 

Maybe its just the internet niggaz cause the few west coast niggaz I did talk to in my personal life don't be sounded hoish how a lot of yall sound.

And the reason south niggas can come out, out of the blue is cause they make catchy shit.

Nah Spi aint partof the circle neither is 211,Hot Dollar,G.Malone aint really like that,Hootie,Kartoon,40 glocc,roccett,lil bam. Its easier to say who is in the circle than aint. Just look at this site they promote the hell out of the circle and anyone in down with it.

Its a few reasons the west only had 1 reign but thats another topic. Start it up and we could go on and on about it.

Well let me break it on down for you then.....

NWA >DRE > DEATHROW (there would have been no DR without Dre) > AFTERMATH > 50 CENT> G-UNIT > SPIDER LOC

Looks like he's part of it...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 05:11:17 PM »
dont worry about that trav teezy dude

lets just laugh at him thats what i do LMAO

hes soooo hard on spiders dick its funny as FUCK

he thinks that everybody is sayin spider is garbage cuz he didnt get co-signed by game and snoop hahahahahahahah

spider cant rap get it or go cry in your closet nigga. who gives a fuck if he a real banger?

DUDE CANT FUCKING RAP

lmao this is hilarious how they think we have to fuck with spider cuz they say hes a real banger hahaha

and he says we got game and snoops dick down our throats but look at what dude is doin himself?

lmao i just laugh at him

hes a internet character like that Soopafly dude

Hes on Spider Locs street team so u cant take him seriously.

And look at this posts...its NEVER ABOUT MUSIC

its about "spider was a real banger" "snoop, game, dpg was not real bangers" and things like that

but NEVER about music...because they think that we have to fuck wit niggas that supposedly was real bangers.

who gives a fuck???

at the end of the day Snoop and Game..even lil wayne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spider....now can u argue with that Trav Gayzee? :laugh: :'(

Whats good UK BANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? There you go again making shit up i never said nothing bad about snoop or dpg. Aint no post on niggaz i fuck with out west besides Spi. Lets see no 211,Roccett,Not that much about G.Malone,Problem,Hootie. All topics up here deal with Spi and the circle.

Nice hearing from you again UK BANGA,dont be a stranger to show your ignorance you been slackin lately. Hey when you rock your penny loffers do you put the penny in heads or tails?

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 05:17:20 PM »

Well let me break it on down for you then.....

NWA >DRE > DEATHROW (there would have been no DR without Dre) > AFTERMATH > 50 CENT> G-UNIT > SPIDER LOC

Looks like he's part of it...

50 was killing it before Dre he just added to his already crazy buzz. I see what you saying but i wouldnt put it like that. IM talking circle as in doing music,business, and hanging.

There was Gunit before dre came along bruh. I dont know no one who said o 50 fuckin with dre im gonna buy his album. The nigga buzz was like no other. Nothing has been doin like that coming from the mixtape circuit to selling 10 million records. Not saying Dre wasnt part of it cause in the club was crazy.