Author Topic: Is the westcoast section part of dubcc  (Read 1461 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: Is the westcoast section part of dubcc
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 11:52:35 PM »
DubCNN is basically built off West Coast shit, so fuck yes it's a part of DubCC. DubCNN has been around since 2001 if I remember correct, and these guys laid down the fucking foundation for West Coast sites in general.  Plus, the forum was all West Coast shit to begin with it seems so it's a part. Sure, you have your Spider Loc, Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Crooked I, and for some reason the majority of ex-Death Row artists groupies, but you must over look that. I mean, besides all those former Death Row shit you have up and coming artists on the west like Glasses Malone, Bishop Lamont, Ya Boy, etc. which keep us all from being stuck in a time warp like yours truly. The new West Coast artist make the section worth visiting.

Sure, some of us have been stuck on the same rapper's dick for the last few years, but that isn't all of us. Like M. Dogg said, DubCC's West Coast section was the definition of West Coast discussion, and sure some people have moved on from then and got jobs, lives, etc. However, we can start a new and not have to dwell on these old ass people. Besides, think of this if some OG's didn't move on it would show they have some severe mental problems they need to work out. An OG is what you make of it. This section is only bad if you view it that way, I mean sometimes we get a bit mad at you for your opinions, but at the end of the day an opinion is an opinion and if some stupid idiot can't accept it then that's on them.

The reason we have all these tribute threads is because the west hasn't had very many quality acts the last few years in the main stream. So, we like to remember the old west. Outbound would be the same if it was just on some East Coast type stuff, because let's face it. Hardly any good shit is coming out of the East, and the South are the ones who are making all the noise.

Overall, despite the King Hollywoods, Spider Loc Groupies, Death Row Groupies like myself, and shit like that I fucking support the West Coast section, and in my opinion that isn't at all humble I believe it is a part of DubCC.

That's all I have to say.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 12:02:35 AM »
DubCNN is basically built off West Coast shit, so fuck yes it's a part of DubCC. DubCNN has been around since 2001 if I remember correct, and these guys laid down the fucking foundation for West Coast sites in general.  Plus, the forum was all West Coast shit to begin with it seems so it's a part. Sure, you have your Spider Loc, Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Crooked I, and for some reason the majority of ex-Death Row artists groupies, but you must over look that. I mean, besides all those former Death Row shit you have up and coming artists on the west like Glasses Malone, Bishop Lamont, Ya Boy, etc. which keep us all from being stuck in a time warp like yours truly. The new West Coast artist make the section worth visiting.

Sure, some of us have been stuck on the same rapper's dick for the last few years, but that isn't all of us. Like M. Dogg said, DubCC's West Coast section was the definition of West Coast discussion, and sure some people have moved on from then and got jobs, lives, etc. However, we can start a new and not have to dwell on these old ass people. Besides, think of this if some OG's didn't move on it would show they have some severe mental problems they need to work out. An OG is what you make of it. This section is only bad if you view it that way, I mean sometimes we get a bit mad at you for your opinions, but at the end of the day an opinion is an opinion and if some stupid idiot can't accept it then that's on them.

The reason we have all these tribute threads is because the west hasn't had very many quality acts the last few years in the main stream. So, we like to remember the old west. Outbound would be the same if it was just on some East Coast type stuff, because let's face it. Hardly any good shit is coming out of the East, and the South are the ones who are making all the noise.

Overall, despite the King Hollywoods, Spider Loc Groupies, Death Row Groupies like myself, and shit like that I fucking support the West Coast section, and in my opinion that isn't at all humble I believe it is a part of DubCC.

yeah well put  ;)

it's the main section section after all   :whistle:

Johnny B

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 12:11:47 AM »
I couldn't agree more, Vader. it's not called dubcc for nothing. it's west coast shit.

you don't like it, then ya leave or ignore that section. easy enough.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 12:18:21 AM »
I couldn't agree more, Vader. it's not called dubcc for nothing. it's west coast shit.

DubCNN is basically built off West Coast shit, so fuck yes it's a part of DubCC.

!

Outbound would be the same if it was just on some East Coast type stuff, because let's face it.
Hardly any good shit is coming out of the East, and the South are the ones who are making all the noise.

+1

it's the main section section after all   :whistle:

yep  ;)
"hey lets sign up to a west coast/gangster rap message board and complain about the main section"  :-X

yeah, i'm still waiting for an answer to:

anyway, what's the point of complaining from the sideline?

:wavey:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 12:38:45 AM »
i tend to compare the situation with people complaining about the climate change, while driving in a hummer

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 12:47:15 AM »
i tend to compare the situation with people complaining about the climate change, while driving in a hummer

yep, it´s easy to be a hypocrite  :P

eating meat yet complain about the way animals get treated.

terrorists fighting for a free world

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2008, 12:48:08 AM »
The West Coast Section Theme Song:  ;D

David Gray - Babylon

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jmK-YWSJ8Eg&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jmK-YWSJ8Eg&amp;hl</a>

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2008, 02:00:03 AM »
that section is full of flamers, people who like game, people who like spider and 40 glocc, and they all beef, all the fucking time. but at the same time I always go in there to check out the new audio. same with outbound connections.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2008, 03:16:46 AM »
I mean, besides all those former Death Row shit you have up and coming artists on the west like Glasses Malone, Bishop Lamont, Ya Boy, etc. which keep us all from being stuck in a time warp like yours truly. The new West Coast artist make the section worth visiting.

obviously not. Most of them are wack as fuck or average, otherwise more than 10 people would listen to them. Fuck the new west artists, they don#t get shit together...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2008, 03:23:35 AM »
I mean, besides all those former Death Row shit you have up and coming artists on the west like Glasses Malone, Bishop Lamont, Ya Boy, etc. which keep us all from being stuck in a time warp like yours truly. The new West Coast artist make the section worth visiting.

obviously not. Most of them are wack as fuck or average, otherwise more than 10 people would listen to them. Fuck the new west artists, they don#t get shit together...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
klansmen?
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2008, 10:02:59 AM »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2008, 10:47:18 AM »

for sure its a westcoast site and this is why i started coming here but i find that  over they years the quality of posters and posts over there has diminnissd compared to the other section. NOt only is it boring but most the time childish. This dosent apply to everyone as some still write up some good stuff there but the majority is still wack these days.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 11:00:16 AM »

for sure its a westcoast site and this is why i started coming here but i find that  over they years the quality of posters and posts over there has diminnissd compared to the other section. NOt only is it boring but most the time childish. This dosent apply to everyone as some still write up some good stuff there but the majority is still wack these days.

the way i see it, some good ones left, while new ones signed up ;)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2008, 11:06:56 AM »

for sure its a westcoast site and this is why i started coming here.

kemizt

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 11:23:19 AM »

great post and a good message.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network