Author Topic: Knoc-turn'al & DJ AK Audio: "Gangsta Lean" (Album/Daz/Spice 1/Goldie Loc/More)  (Read 1213 times)

Blood$

checkin' it all out now

Paul

props ma man, song is bangin, always check for knocturnal

book of knoc better blow me away, waitin to long for a classic follow up to way i am
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

props to all!

dro: the album is droppin like a regular album from my understanding - in stores, online, etc.
Classic: Book Of Knoc is dropping soon - Knoc and MathMadix are looking for a label deal and have been going to many label meetings

Luna the song was posted on the Treacherous Records myspace page...
true - i cant speak on the treacherous records situation with knoc, but it's very confusing and interesting. i'll leave it at that.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
^^ Does he owe em an album, just like Crooked I?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ain't heard from him in awhile. Good stuff.

Lunatic

^^ Does he owe em an album, just like Crooked I?
I don't know - Book Of Knoc is coming out either way. If Treacherous releases it, you're likely going to see more old material he recorded while in the treacherous studios. From my understanding, all the "new" music he's making, treacherous ain't got it (MathMadix studios/entertainment).

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lunatic

Knoc & DJ AK out in Chile, June 2008 - Did a concert there!

funkstylz

props to all!

dro: the album is droppin like a regular album from my understanding - in stores, online, etc.
Classic: Book Of Knoc is dropping soon - Knoc and MathMadix are looking for a label deal and have been going to many label meetings
i hope his shit still sounds the same. he had some bangin' shit.
it will be even better - appearances from dr dre, scott storch, dj quik, warren g, snoop dogg and maybe ice cube 8)  plus mathmadix..
great names but quik, warren g,and scott need to bring the heat.

when does quik not bring the heat? he's brought more heat than any of those names on there, yes including dre.

Lunatic

just got off the phone with Knoc! Interview going down in 20 mins!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
just got off the phone with Knoc! Interview going down in 20 mins!
great. tell him we need that real west coast shit back.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
props to all!

i hope his shit still sounds the same. he had some bangin' shit.
it will be even better - appearances from dr dre, scott storch, dj quik, warren g, snoop dogg and maybe ice cube 8)  plus mathmadix..
great names but quik, warren g,and scott need to bring the heat.

when does quik not bring the heat? he's brought more heat than any of those names on there, yes including dre.
quik can't fuck wit dre. quik made that bullshit beat on eggo drippin'. sub par for real he need to go back to that old shit he used to do.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Knoc needs to get bac on the scene.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Cant stop bumpin this.Its too dope :bandit:
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!