Author Topic: 40 Glocc Takes Aim At "3 Amigos" On New Record (Wayne/Game/Buck)  (Read 1194 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 Glocc Takes Aim At "3 Amigos" On New Record (Wayne/Game/Buck)
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 10:16:00 AM »
fire i dunno y cats sleep on forty ??
because that nigga is a hater

he's mad niggaz don't support his shit so he does bullshit for attention

fuck a attention  whore

You speak the truth.

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 10:16:10 AM »
trash, 40 need to jump in front of the LAX runways
the only one who needs jump in front of the LAX runways or get a life hater .all you do is hate & it very very sad. gaet a life loser & stop hating. haters are loser with no life at all . so they have nothing to do like you . so they hate because they have nothing better to do like you . also get off crooked i's dick .

midwestryder

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 10:17:14 AM »

Daamn 40 glocc still mad that Game murked him on the 100 Bars diss 2 years ago?

LMAO Game really goes in on these niggas, i mean like Spider he still hasnt recovered from 240 bars.

Cmon lmao nobody takes this shit seriously, only the Spider stans like Jay Rome and shit actually think he goin in on them niggas LMAO

This dude is attention hoe, aint this the same nigga that dissed Cube recently? LMAO get the fuck outta here
then what the hell is game . game is bigger attention hoe then 40 glocc wil ever be . so kill that bullshit you on because games pulls the same bullshit.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 10:33:05 AM by midwestryder »

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 10:17:29 AM »
Pretty tight song! flow and beat match really good

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 10:18:27 AM »
Keep on topic about the song - personal bashing or off topic talk will result in bans. Props to those who've kept it about the music

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

RealG

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 10:20:59 AM »
this is the hottest 40 glocc song i've ever heard!  This go hard, but he can't damage the Game, Wayne or yung Buck, they gota way better flow than this niggah, this niggah sound like a Gangsta niggah that wanna rap so bad lol, he'll do anything to make, even snatch lil kids chains lol, get rich or die trying, i can dig it!

The_Offence

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 12:21:57 PM »
everybody on here know im not a big fan of game but even i know 40 glocc is not on games level and he's annoying with these disses

how many people has that man dissed for the year already ?

how many dumb shit has he done for attention, Beating up Bums, talking about sex tapes like WTF

Then ask you self how many projects has he put out this Yea ?, this guys whole career is based on the lame ass shit he does and people keep posting it

this guy claims to be repping the west yet he disses everybody and there mama on the west, why because niggaz ain't fucking with him and its eating him alive inside, right now he praying to god game, lil wayne or buck respond so he can get a lil fame but its not working, nobody give a  fuck about 40 glocc he tryed dissing 40 cal from dipset they didn't pay that nigga any mind like get the fuck outta here nigga go sell some records before you come at us, thats how dipset threated that nigga  ;D, nobody talks about this dudes music out except the fact he does dumb ass shit for attention

he spends more time dissin people than working on albums and mixtapes thats why niggaz don't give a fuck about dude, his career is based on who is 40 glocc gonna diss next,i mean whats his next project called ? anybody knows, when his album coming out ? nobody know ? nobody knows except he's dissing rappers, beating up bums and doing dumb ass shit, thats what we know because thats all we see him doing, grow the fuck up nigga you pushing 30 and still acting like a lil kid 

do you know anybody that owns a 40 glocc album or mixtape ?........[pin drops]

this thread is now officially closed

« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 12:29:10 PM by The_Offence »

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2008, 12:38:29 PM »
Keep on topic about the song - personal bashing or off topic talk will result in bans. Props to those who've kept it about the music

so we should keep it about the music and on topic about the song that has "personal bashing" and "off topic talk", but yet WE cant engage in personal bashing or off topic talks? if you dont want bullshit in your threads, dont post threads with bullshit songs, by bullshit rappers!

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2008, 12:40:40 PM »
Im talking about bitching at each other. Go at the artists by all means but leave it at that.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2008, 12:46:04 PM »
Im talking about bitching at each other. Go at the artists by all means but leave it at that.
Glad you cleared that up.

40 Glocc sucks dick for coke.

8)

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2008, 12:52:56 PM »
Glad you cleared that up.

40 Glocc sucks dick for coke.

8)

Hahahaha

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2008, 01:06:24 PM »
cool beat , alrite song...not quite the knock out punch tho.
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2008, 05:10:43 PM »
VERY MUCH LIKE THIS SONG!!! 8) 3 AMIGOS HEHEHEHEHE ;D MANY PEOPLE MADE 40 G MAKE GREAT SONG ALL THE TIME AND HAVE VERY LOTS OF FANS :o

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2008, 09:32:30 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-HVcLIa5fw&amp;h=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x-HVcLIa5fw&amp;h=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 01:29:23 AM by Rud »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2008, 09:34:21 PM »
Theres nothin wrong with the song but I officially put 40 Glocc in the same category as Spider Loc.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"