Author Topic: Oden Cleared To Play  (Read 676 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Oden Cleared To Play
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2008, 12:50:16 PM »
^His overall strategy is to make players who take away attention from his Laker-Stars look worse than they are. Howard is currently considered significantly better than Bynum, but he wants Bynum to be the best center so he discredits Howard. Just like LeBron is the NBA player with the most attention and credit next to Kobe, so he has been like "T-Mac > James" to discredit James, as noone would now say T-Mac > Kobe since that nigga not only lost a decent back, but also his hype.

you're paranoid and make absolutely no sense. Bosh is just as much an upcoming big as Howard is, you fucking genius. i never lie, i just simply tend to think Bosh has a better game than Howard, and there's nothing ridiculous about that...it's only ridiculous to think that's ridiculous.

Yeah, and you also simply think that Gasol is better than KG, and that T-Mac is better than LeBron. You see things nobody sees. You're a true genius.

I never said Gasol was better than KG...I said he's a better leader. And T-Mac might not be better than LeBron, but they're definitely not on two different levels...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2008, 02:31:24 PM »
^His overall strategy is to make players who take away attention from his Laker-Stars look worse than they are. Howard is currently considered significantly better than Bynum, but he wants Bynum to be the best center so he discredits Howard. Just like LeBron is the NBA player with the most attention and credit next to Kobe, so he has been like "T-Mac > James" to discredit James, as noone would now say T-Mac > Kobe since that nigga not only lost a decent back, but also his hype.

you're paranoid and make absolutely no sense. Bosh is just as much an upcoming big as Howard is, you fucking genius. i never lie, i just simply tend to think Bosh has a better game than Howard, and there's nothing ridiculous about that...it's only ridiculous to think that's ridiculous.

Yeah, and you also simply think that Gasol is better than KG, and that T-Mac is better than LeBron. You see things nobody sees. You're a true genius.

I never said Gasol was better than KG...I said he's a better leader. And T-Mac might not be better than LeBron, but they're definitely not on two different levels...

actually, they are on different levels. James does EVERYTHING better than McGrady (except for losing in the first round). How is that not on a different level?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2008, 01:49:53 PM »

actually, they are on different levels. James does EVERYTHING better than McGrady (except for losing in the first round). How is that not on a different level?

I still think T-Mac did more for Houston last season than LeBron did for Cleveland...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2008, 02:11:48 PM »

I still think T-Mac did more for Houston last season than LeBron did for Cleveland...

and you're still insane.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2008, 04:05:03 PM »

and you're still insane.

...says the guy who compares Greg Oden to Hakeem & Shaq. ::)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2008, 08:48:12 PM »

cleveland without lebron = 10 wins
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2008, 11:01:32 PM »

and you're still insane.

...says the guy who compares Greg Oden to Hakeem & Shaq. ::)

call it a best case scenario. i'd call that more of a possibility than Bynum as the 2nd coming of Kareem (which like what I said is also a best case scenario).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2008, 11:17:40 PM »
Oct. 28

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2008, 04:14:29 AM »
^^^I already made a whole thread about that date you asshole! lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2008, 08:45:38 PM »

...and you're gunna regret that.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2008, 11:17:03 PM »

like all the Lakers will beat Celtics threads?? ;)

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2008, 09:09:16 AM »

like all the Lakers will beat Celtics threads?? ;)

naah, like you're gunna regret being a Celtic fan really soon...it's gunna be the 90s all over again for ya'll.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2008, 03:25:39 PM »
oden>bynum

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2008, 03:50:46 PM »
bynum>odom>aldridge>oden

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2008, 03:51:47 PM »
bynum>odom>aldridge>oden

KG > all the above