Author Topic: Exclusive: BIG HUTCH AKA COLD 187UM (Dr. Dre/Eazy E/Jerry Heller/Snoop)  (Read 2751 times)

D-Stress

Re: Exclusive: BIG HUTCH AKA COLD 187UM (Dr. Dre/Eazy E/Jerry Heller/Snoop)
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2008, 10:38:30 AM »
was the 187, on tupac´s "5 levelz of tha game" (listed on his tracklist in 2pac´s notebook) big hutch?

me1

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2008, 03:13:30 PM »
He's still got a lot of animosity for Dre not helping him come up.  Much in the same way Daz did, J Flexx, other co-producers. 

It's not a matter of "look at my amazing talents, the truth will surface," it's got more of a "i helped you on this path you took, and you didn't compensate me appropriately" vibe. 

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2008, 05:49:08 PM »
He's still got a lot of animosity for Dre not helping him come up.  Much in the same way Daz did, J Flexx, other co-producers. 

It's not a matter of "look at my amazing talents, the truth will surface," it's got more of a "i helped you on this path you took, and you didn't compensate me appropriately" vibe. 

hahah u dont know what the fucc u talkin bout cuzz...hutch showed dre the chronic blueprint..that shit was blac mafia life. listen to that shit cuzz. hutch dont give a fucc about dre..but dre can at least give the niggas his credit and he aint doin that. don't get me wrong dre is a dope producer but the nigga be takin niggas ideas and makin it like it's his own. that whole g funk sound comes straight from the blac mafia life album and if u listen to the chronic in comparison a muthafucca aint gonna have no doubts..unless u just stupid cuzz. 8)

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2008, 08:02:48 PM »
"cuz we be the niggas u bitches love to hate..cuz we'll fucc ya homegirl and lie in yo face..we do it city for city..bricc for bricc..nickels, dimes, we killaz n convicts...set up shop make yo hood hella hot...we HATE snitches and we HATE cops" - Big Hutch Gutter 8)

that was the shit...big hutch mad luv
c blue you got a message.. answer the question....    >:(

me1

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 03:30:00 AM »

hahah u dont know what the fucc u talkin bout cuzz...hutch showed dre the chronic blueprint..that shit was blac mafia life. listen to that shit cuzz. hutch dont give a fucc about dre..but dre can at least give the niggas his credit and he aint doin that. don't get me wrong dre is a dope producer but the nigga be takin niggas ideas and makin it like it's his own. that whole g funk sound comes straight from the blac mafia life album and if u listen to the chronic in comparison a muthafucca aint gonna have no doubts..unless u just stupid cuzz. 8)

naw, man, i think you misunderstood me.  i hear where both you and he are coming from.  For some perspective, Uncle's Sam's Curse is one of my top 5 albums of all time, from any coast.  Huge ATL fan.  I was calling the record store every day waiting on that 100 Spokes single to drop in 95 or 96, whichever summer it was.  I was calling so much that they actually ordered a few too many thinking there was legit demand for that single, but that's another story.

But anyway, I'm dead on.  I don't doubt at all that Dre could have given him props here and there for showing him that style and Hutch is pissed and rightfully so.  But man, that was 16 years ago...time to let go of all that.  The real fans give Hutch props. 

If he's expecting props from a wider, more commercial audience like the one Dre has, he's not gonna end up getting it cause ATL doesn't have crossover appeal like that. 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 04:18:05 AM by manny1 »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 04:40:33 AM »

no you, as a Ruthless groupie don't get it  ;)
Hutch is a bitter kid that can't move on.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008, 04:53:32 AM »
^^exactly Hutch just needs to move on and make music, staying bitter is not going to help Him!

The style came from Him, alright im sure he is innovative enough to re-create that formula and bring something fresh.. Now is a good enough time for him to do just that,while Dre is working on Detox..He won't have that chance again when Detox drops..But Ego and pride are as big as Mount Everest and as deep as the Pacific Ocean, so i doubt that Hutch will do that..shame really.. :-\ :-\

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 10:59:21 AM »
black mafia life is better anyway every one is on the cronics dick and atl never got the props they deserved.... so ima say id take a ATL cold 187 over a dre any day... peace

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2008, 12:03:24 PM »
black mafia life is better anyway every one is on the cronics dick and atl never got the props they deserved.... so ima say id take a ATL cold 187 over a dre any day... peace

i like the irony ;)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2008, 12:04:46 PM »
only makes eazys pay day

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2008, 12:04:24 PM »

WTF. Doesn't anybody get that Cold was asked the question about Dre. He simply responded. Yall act like Dre is all he talks about. He simply answered the question. It's not like Cold 187 wrote a book about Dre taking his ideas. Fuckin' think.

....oh yeah, and fuck Dre-Day. All you do is diss, you fuckin' bitch.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2008, 12:09:09 PM »

WTF. Doesn't anybody get that Cold was asked the question about Dre. He simply responded. Yall act like Dre is all he talks about. He simply answered the question. It's not like Cold 187 wrote a book about Dre taking his ideas. Fuckin' think.

what up hutch  8)

jonathandubcnn

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2008, 12:17:40 PM »
WOW!!! A lot of feebback...  8)  Part Two will be dropping soon!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2008, 12:23:37 PM »
WOW!!! A lot of feebback...  8)  Part Two will be dropping soon!!!
cool, let's see what hutch is going to cry about this time  8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2008, 12:49:32 AM »

how about reading the actual posts  :D

lesson 1: making such assumptions is like shooting yourself in the foot  ;)
lesson 2: on this board it's best to be with me than against me  :pirate: 
:idea: