Author Topic: Game Vs. Jigga - It's coming!  (Read 1329 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game Vs. Jigga - It's coming!
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 01:23:22 PM »
str8 up, game a good rapper but jay-z is games real favorite rapper
jay will eat game eat watch!
jus wait!

you cant even really fuck with jay at this point....he's put in too much work and his paper is too long.

niggas wouldnt be getting cake like they are in the game if it werent for jay.

I love games music and shit but I see all these dudes lining up to throw dirt at jayz and it just seems like a waste of energy that could be placed elsewhere.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 01:30:47 PM »
Multi-platinum rapper Jay-Z continues his precedent-setting business deals as he is currently in talks to sell a stake of his popular 40/40 Las Vegas nightclub for an estimated $44 million.

According to The New York Post, the iconic hip-hop superstar is currently speaking with Las Vegas Sands Corporation in regards to offering them a 50 percent stake of the club. An insider told The Post the deal could make Jay’s night spot a global attraction.

“That will make the 40/40 club in Vegas the largest sports booking operation,” the insider said. “People can gamble both at the tables and on games. The Sands will also have the right to open 40/40 clubs in London and across Europe.”

While nothing has been confirmed yet, the move seems likely as the chain has continued to grow from its 2003 New York debut to grand openings in Atlantic City, Tokyo, Macau and Vegas.

Various celebrities have been known to have big celebrations at the 40/40 spots including R&B superstar Chris Brown and NBA All-Star Lebron James who both celebrated birthdays there.

Jay and his management were unavailable for comment at press time.
sohh.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 01:42:49 PM »
the game replies wit:
you gon always be my bitch, my bitch

Multi-platinum rapper Jay-Z continues his precedent-setting business deals as he is currently in talks to sell a stake of his popular 40/40 Las Vegas nightclub for an estimated $44 million.

According to The New York Post, the iconic hip-hop superstar is currently speaking with Las Vegas Sands Corporation in regards to offering them a 50 percent stake of the club. An insider told The Post the deal could make Jay’s night spot a global attraction.

“That will make the 40/40 club in Vegas the largest sports booking operation,” the insider said. “People can gamble both at the tables and on games. The Sands will also have the right to open 40/40 clubs in London and across Europe.”

While nothing has been confirmed yet, the move seems likely as the chain has continued to grow from its 2003 New York debut to grand openings in Atlantic City, Tokyo, Macau and Vegas.

Various celebrities have been known to have big celebrations at the 40/40 spots including R&B superstar Chris Brown and NBA All-Star Lebron James who both celebrated birthdays there.

Jay and his management were unavailable for comment at press time.
sohh.com
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 01:52:36 PM »
you cant even really fuck with jay at this point....he's put in too much work and his paper is too long.

niggas wouldnt be getting cake like they are in the game if it werent for jay.

I love games music and shit but I see all these dudes lining up to throw dirt at jayz and it just seems like a waste of energy that could be placed elsewhere.

yeah fair play to him for getting to where he at,making all his doe n shit, aint never bought any his music cos it aint for me but fuck it,

MediumL

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 01:59:30 PM »
Game is fixated with Jay and if left to his own devices will make himself look like a complete fool
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

$ingh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 01:59:47 PM »
Have you guys noticed that Jay changed his lyrics from the live version () to the CDQ version

i think the sample line on the live version (@~1:07) is goin @ Game...coz Game wanted to sample Jay on Red Magic, right?
Dunno y he changed that part for the CDQ version? maybe just to mess with Game lol

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 02:44:01 PM »
Personally I would love to see it so they both can get it out of their system, as well as the stans.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 02:44:48 PM »
As far as who I'd rather to listen to as a rapper, Game entertains me way more than Jay these days but biases aside, I think Jigga would lyrically smother him. Maybe not.

Nahright

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »
little publicity before L.A.X. and Jay is coming soon with a album.

Black Gloves

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2008, 04:05:33 PM »

LOOOL people actually believe this??

HAHAHAH

people actually think Jay-Z said that?

A random dude say he saw Jay-Z and asked him about it...and now Illseed just randomly says after 4 weeks...Game vs Jay-Z...LMAO fuck outta here!

Game been takin shots at Jay foreva aint nothin new..but JayZ wont respond..or just take a shot right back! end of story.

Illseed is just like Mediatakeout

Jome

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 04:33:04 PM »
Well, Game is obviously obsessed with Dr.Dre and Jay-Z, and with both Game & Jay having albums under way, it seems like the perfect buzz set-up for Game to release a diss to prep LAX, and then after a month or two comes the reply from Jay, perfectly timed for Blueprint 3, or maybe even on the album..

Could see it happening, but it's probably total BS.

Black Gloves

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2008, 04:51:31 PM »
Well, Game is obviously obsessed with Dr.Dre and Jay-Z, and with both Game & Jay having albums under way, it seems like the perfect buzz set-up for Game to release a diss to prep LAX, and then after a month or two comes the reply from Jay, perfectly timed for Blueprint 3, or maybe even on the album..

Could see it happening, but it's probably total BS.

eeeh wrong!

do you know which track allhiphop is talkin about?

they think that the Superman song is a DISS SONG (not takin shots, a DISS SONG) to Soulja Boy and Jay-Z ::) ::)

Allhiphop is like mediatakeout. They type alot of fake shit outta nowhere.

Jay-Z is not gonna respond. Game only takes shots at him. And Jay is gonna take some shots at Game.

Justl ike it has been since like 04-05.

Aint nothin different.

Jome

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2008, 04:56:49 PM »
EHHH WRONG!

There's nothing wrong with my post, I said "it's probably total BS" at the end, doggie.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 11:50:26 PM »
fuck jay-z.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2008, 01:27:08 AM »
Jay will annihilate that kid, easily.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will