Author Topic: Game Vs. Jigga - It's coming!  (Read 1328 times)

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Game Vs. Jigga - It's coming!
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2008, 01:33:40 AM »
I have a bunch of game tracks on my ipod, the other day I threw it on random and no lie game name drops jay z a lot either jay z or the roc, or comming to take jays place. (king) I'm surprised jay there hasn't been all out beef already.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2008, 04:55:03 AM »
Man Fuck Jay-Z

Co-Sign.  And I thought Game already OWNED Jay on that DJ Khalid produced "My Bitch"...that song is hard as a mutherfucker!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

papa-smurf

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2008, 04:58:35 AM »
jigga nver hated on game.game was beefing with bleek and bleak is jigga boy so of course he suppose to be against game if game got beef with one of his closest homeboys.niggas that understand loyalty understand that.if a nigga got beef with my bomeboy then im a say fuck that nigga,im rideing with my homeboy.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2008, 05:12:50 AM »
jigga nver hated on game.game was beefing with bleek and bleak is jigga boy so of course he suppose to be against game if game got beef with one of his closest homeboys.niggas that understand loyalty understand that.if a nigga got beef with my bomeboy then im a say fuck that nigga,im rideing with my homeboy.

Jigga deserves to get hated on for being the most over-rated rapper in hip-hop history who spits great metaphors about alot of things that don't mean shit, like a nice watch, or a bitch.  Jay was never much more than an above average rapper with the greatest marketing scheme ever (fake retirements, selling yourself as the GOAT even before you've proved it, selling an image that if you ain't got money you ain't shit).
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Gloves

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2008, 05:25:30 AM »

but do u even know WHY game dissed bleek?

for the same exact reason.

Game was ridin for Get Low Records cuz thats the label he was on back then.

but Jay still hated on Game when he went to Aftermath and that shit was over.

And if Jay-Z really said "We gonna let him kill himself" you actually gonna take Jay-Z's side???

I cant respect that shit.

Just like how i didnt respect Game for dissin 50s dead momz, or when Spider was mad corny talkin about Games momz.

Man rappers need to learn they grown ass men feel what im sayin?

How u a grow nass 40 year old man and tell a fellow brother to commit suicide??? even though Game aint finna do it that some weak ass shit.

and IMO Game SMASHED Jay with that My Bitch.

But hey, Jay-Z got heeeeeeeeeeeeella dickriders so no matter what happens they gonna stick by his side.

And alot of you niggaz are gonna do the same.

Dont get it confused, Jay-Z is on my alltime list...BUT you cant blame Game for dissin him IF thats what Jay-Z really said!!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 05:27:32 AM by Tha Shiznit »

K-9

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2008, 06:16:56 AM »

Jigga deserves to get hated on for being the most over-rated rapper in hip-hop history who spits great metaphors about alot of things that don't mean shit, like a nice watch, or a bitch.  Jay was never much more than an above average rapper with the greatest marketing scheme ever (fake retirements, selling yourself as the GOAT even before you've proved it, selling an image that if you ain't got money you ain't shit).
CO-SIGN

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2008, 07:16:09 AM »
GOOD! i hate the way no real mainstream artists get at him, jim jones gets at him and throws him insult after insult, games got the energy and the level of disrespectfullness to fuck him up,

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2008, 07:16:33 AM »
not interested in beef like game said fuck rappers

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2008, 10:00:16 AM »
if Game drops something like 300 bars on Jay, Jay will be done
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

D-Stress

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2008, 10:19:42 AM »
lol i doubt Hov is even interested...as he said b4...we will just let Game kill himself (basically dudes a joke in his eyes)

and gay-z is a joke in my eyes ;)
"jay-z die too, lookin out for mobb deep ni**a when i find you" 2Pac

Hood Critic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2008, 11:00:58 AM »
these responses are hilarious.

Jay isn't going to indirectly help Game sell albums, so he won't respond to well after L.A.X drops.

when he does respond it'll be a overt diss on a random remix.

Jay has already been Ethered.  there ain't shit another rapper in the game can say to him.

Black Gloves

So lemme get this straight, Jay says that Game should kill himself..but yall
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2008, 01:05:30 PM »

STILL RIDIN with Jay??

hahahahah this is hilarious.

I like BOTH artist...but if someone says "we gonna let him kill himself"....what do you expect him 2 do?

Game already said yeah im a fan and Jay-Z can diss me about it but how you gonna say that and you niggas STILL ride with Jay?

hahah this is ridiculous :laugh:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And you actually believe that Jay was watching a tenis match in Wibeldon and told some random kid that he's gonna let Game comit suicide ? You know that Jay-Z is more strategic than that lol.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And you actually believe that Jay was watching a tenis match in Wibeldon and told some random kid that he's gonna let Game comit suicide ? You know that Jay-Z is more strategic than that lol.

So it was actually that interviewers fault that this whole thing started, its useless fore Jay and useless for Game, both are on top & gonna stay on top, no matter what.

Black Gloves

no, i said IF he said that.

but thers a picture of him and everything so why not?

im not sayin that it did happen but dont talk like there isnt a chance that it happened cuz dude sent in a picture with jigga durin the wimbledon i think holdin up the roc sign or something

i dont know but theres a picture.

im just sayini IF that happen??? u seriously gonna blame Game still :laugh:

i also think Game shouldnt do the subliminal disses to Jay for no reason or shout him out...BUT on this one? i gotta go with Game.