Author Topic: What happened with the Battlecat mixtape?  (Read 137 times)

Funkstradamus

What happened with the Battlecat mixtape?
« on: August 16, 2008, 07:25:02 AM »
there was a post on DunCNN with audio (which was taken down....wtf!!!!??)....just wondering where the mixtape is or whats the scoop on it...??? 

PS...if anybody snatched up that intro berfore they took it down please post it  (or slide it my way via PM!!!!)   ...thanks in advance!!!

Funkstradamus

Re: What happened with the Battlecat mixtape?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 10:20:00 PM »
bump

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 11:24:18 PM »
Cat wanted to make a change to the intro - i believe the link will be back live in the next day or so!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Amplified

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 12:26:03 AM »
Sorry to everybody for the delay.. There was a part in the intro that hadn't been finished and Cat wanted to get it fixed after he heard it later.. we'll get it back up asap.. the tape is coming together and sounding great.. I think it will set up his next project nicely...

Soopahigh

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 07:24:38 AM »
Sorry to everybody for the delay.. There was a part in the intro that hadn't been finished and Cat wanted to get it fixed after he heard it later.. we'll get it back up asap.. the tape is coming together and sounding great.. I think it will set up his next project nicely...

great news !!!
any idea of when it will come out ?

Okka

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 07:32:33 AM »
I hope the whole Dogg Pound is featured on it, WC maybe too, he always sounds good over Battlecat beats.