Author Topic: 49ers/NFL fans..  (Read 581 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
49ers/NFL fans..
« on: August 18, 2008, 01:15:28 PM »
is it safe to say if alex smith loses the strating job to O'Sullivan that he is offically a bust (ala Ryan leaf w/o the psychosis)?

ive had the feeling since day one that the pick was a complete loss but just wanted some more opinions.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: 49ers/NFL fans..
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 01:18:48 PM »
I'm a Niner fan, and to me he was a bust the minute he was drafted.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 01:22:15 PM »
I'm a Niner fan, and to me he was a bust the minute he was drafted.
Rik,you aint never lied...+1

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 01:35:18 PM »
Granny Smith > Alex Smith

But look on the bright side. You got yourself a solid 3rd string QB in Alex
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 02:46:07 PM »

fuck that,Michael Robinson played qb in HS and could no doubt give him a run for the 3rd spot.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 03:28:08 PM »

fuck that,Michael Robinson played qb in HS and could no doubt give him a run for the 3rd spot.

Everybody down here used to talk about Alex Smith like "damn....remember Helix high. Him and Reggie Bush on the same team". Now that I think about it, maybe Alex was holding the team back lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 04:15:09 PM »
i was very happy about Saturday night!!! Alex looked fine as well, but it looks like Jt's job, with time he proved he can make plays

The Best of 3 Worlds

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 04:26:13 PM »
i was very happy about Saturday night!!! Alex looked fine as well, but it looks like Jt's job, with time he proved he can make plays
im hopin for a jeff garcia type situation with JT...best scenario i can hope for @ this point.

the ghost

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 05:10:22 PM »
Imma life long Niners fan, but I gotta say that Smith=/= full time NFL QB.  I just don't know anyway else to say it.  Might be fine as a backup/timeshare, but full time he is not.  I know its tough to rate him given the sorry state of the niners line, and offense these past few years, but I think a lot of us that watch him week in and out don't see a gamer.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 05:17:00 PM »
Imma life long Niners fan, but I gotta say that Smith=/= full time NFL QB.  I just don't know anyway else to say it.  Might be fine as a backup/timeshare, but full time he is not.  I know its tough to rate him given the sorry state of the niners line, and offense these past few years, but I think a lot of us that watch him week in and out don't see a gamer.
word,i'll admit he has not been in the best situation (as far as the o-line,diffrent o.coordinator every damn year,last years shoulder injury) but we have been lookin for just a flash or glimmer of what it takes to get the job done,bottom line he hasnt came through.

the ghost

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 05:20:58 PM »
Yup...just does not seem like he plays with any fire.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 01:46:33 AM »
Smiths 2nd year he threw 2800 yds and 16 td's, and then we were 2-0 before he got hurt, and he never really recovered and shouldn't have come back at all, so lets not call him bust cuz in 06 he showed ALOT of promise, i think he just needs one more situation, where the Oline gives him some protection, cuz he has weapons and should have a good run game, the offensive line also is looking stong thus far..

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 09:10:56 AM »
49ers went mad downhill from 10 years ago
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 09:21:32 AM »
Smiths 2nd year he threw 2800 yds and 16 td's, and then we were 2-0 before he got hurt, and he never really recovered and shouldn't have come back at all, so lets not call him bust cuz in 06 he showed ALOT of promise, i think he just needs one more situation, where the Oline gives him some protection, cuz he has weapons and should have a good run game, the offensive line also is looking stong thus far..

that 2-0 was misleading...there was no real offense even with going 2-0. I remember the monday night game..was boring as fuck vs the cards...i think Alex Smith didn't even throw 130 yards that night and threw like 30 balls went 50%.. the second game same thing, only difference he threw a lot less.. but .dude didn't even throw a td or pass 130 yards AGIAN and still manage to win cuz of Gore's running game.

Dude for some reason lost something at the start of last season. The only reason i know this shit is cuz i made the mistake of drafting him as my back up QB...
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 10:55:10 AM »

that 2-0 was misleading...there was no real offense even with going 2-0. I remember the monday night game..was boring as fuck vs the cards...i think Alex Smith didn't even throw 130 yards that night and threw like 30 balls went 50%.. the second game same thing, only difference he threw a lot less.. but .dude didn't even throw a td or pass 130 yards AGIAN and still manage to win cuz of Gore's running game.

Dude for some reason lost something at the start of last season. The only reason i know this shit is cuz i made the mistake of drafting him as my back up QB...

true, but that was week 1, the next week he went 11 for 17. and threw no ints both weeks, the started to show life vs pitt throwing for 200 yds, then he went dwn..im just sayin give him one more chance...You also gotta remember in those first three games he had no protection at all...

I still do think we would be best off with Hill, hes a gamer

The Best of 3 Worlds