Author Topic: 49ers/NFL fans..  (Read 578 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: 49ers/NFL fans..
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2008, 10:28:11 AM »
props to the niner fans,hopefully warner goes back to bagging groceries by sundays end

if we can put pressure on him early, we can cause him HUGE PROBLEMS ALL DAY!! But we cant just let him sit back and throw, hes way too good..But i think we have the corners to match up with them, they will still get there yards, we just gotta not break...

Niners 24
Cards 16

The Best of 3 Worlds

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2008, 10:48:36 AM »
since Smith is done for the year and has in all likelyhood played his last game for SF...why not try and bring in Culpepper for insurance if not anything else? thoughts?

the ghost

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2008, 01:29:06 PM »
I like the way that sounds...I think he still has something in the tank..plus a lot of motivation now that most teams wrote him off.  Hes not that old

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »
49ers place Smith on injured reserve with broken bone in shoulder
Associated Press

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- The San Francisco 49ers put quarterback Alex Smith on injured reserve on Wednesday with a broken bone in his right shoulder, probably ending the former No. 1 draft pick's disappointing four-year career with the club.

Smith, the top pick in the 2005 NFL Draft, had surgery on his shoulder in December to repair three torn ligaments, the product of a separated shoulder from a game in late September 2007. He appeared to be at full strength in training camp, but experienced severe pain in his shoulder last Friday while making a long throw during practice.

Dr. James Andrews, who performed Smith's last surgery, confirmed the team's diagnosis of a broken bone in Smith's shoulder, though the quarterback and the team still don't know how it happened. Smith already was struggling with new offensive coordinator Mike Martz's system, losing his starting job to journeyman J.T. O'Sullivan during the preseason.

Smith likely will require more surgery, coach Mike Nolan said. The 49ers signed quarterback Jamie Martin, a veteran of Martz's system, to back up O'Sullivan and Shaun Hill.

The 49ers almost certainly will release Smith before next season, because general manager Scot McCloughan said last week the club can't risk paying $9 million in base salary to a backup quarterback in 2009.

Smith passed for 4,679 yards with 31 interceptions and 19 touchdowns in his first three seasons with the 49ers, who selected the former Utah star with the first draft pick of Nolan's regime. Smith has never found a consistent NFL groove while playing for four offensive coordinators in four seasons and throwing to one of the league's worst collections of receivers.

San Francisco's offense finished last in the NFL in 2005 and 2007. Smith received a share of the blame even though he played only part of his rookie season and missed most of 10 games last year. In 2006, his only full season as a starter, Smith posted respectable numbers for offensive coordinator Norv Turner while the 49ers went 7-9.

fuck that....i dont care if daunte doesnt know the system....jaime martin? get the fuck outta here

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 03:57:41 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2008, 09:29:51 PM »
y duz everyone want culpepper? WTF?  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2008, 11:39:12 AM »
Yo..i ment Bryant Young the other day  :o

Dude was class. Never thought Id see him here in Surrey BC of all places...he said only a handful amount of people recognize him...hes actually been here for a while...Dude loves to smoke our BC weed...no joke.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2008, 04:38:01 PM »
jeff garcia sounds like a good bet right now...

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2008, 05:53:37 PM »
y duz everyone want culpepper? WTF?  :-X
jamie martin? :-X

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2008, 10:41:06 AM »

The Best of 3 Worlds

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2008, 03:08:34 PM »

O'Sullivan is fine
as long as Gore is healthy...he has done nothing to earn my trust,his week one performace was shaky at best,i dont expect him to win games but i do expect him to not be the reason we lose...3 turnovers is unacceptable.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2008, 02:36:40 AM »

O'Sullivan is fine
as long as Gore is healthy...he has done nothing to earn my trust,his week one performace was shaky at best,i dont expect him to win games but i do expect him to not be the reason we lose...3 turnovers is unacceptable.

Only 1 TO was really his fault, the first FMBL wasnt his fault and the INT wasn't either, Mike Martz said the ball was where it was supposed to be but Battle ran the wrong route, go to 49ers.com you can see the article, this week will be the true test, on the road vs the NFC west champs, there defense is always very tough...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2008, 08:58:33 AM »
Good win yesterday. If they could be more consistent we should be alright.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2008, 10:55:43 AM »
Good win yesterday. If they could be more consistent we should be alright.

we just gotta protect JT, he can make plays, a few of the sacks were him holding too long, but sometimes he just didnt get time and that could also have something to do with the 5 wr sets, but we also has a lot of BIG chunks of yards that u might not get with Max protect..Our d needs to bring the heat, thats on Manusky..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2008, 10:41:53 AM »
That was exciting to see the 49ers pull off a comeback in a tough road game. The defense gave up some points, but made a couple big plays when they needed them with Willis' interception return and Lewis getting to Hasselbeck for their only sack of the game. It was strange how they stayed in the Nickel defense all game keeping Lawson on the sidelines. Seattle's passing attack was missing a lot of receivers, and we could have used Lawson to come off the edge. Either way, a win is a win, and J.T. "The Truth" O'Sullivan played great, buying time, getting a few first downs with his feet, and having the confidence to get the receivers working. After they marched down and missed the field goal, they knew they could drive down the field again for the win! The NFC West crown is a very realistic possibility.
I got a bird's eye view