Author Topic: Gold Dust Media Release Sampler Of New Releases (PUTS/Muggs/Asia/ZionI/Outlawz)  (Read 71 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Audio
Gold Dust Media - Sampler (Mixed By Large Pro)

Gold Dust Media Release Sampler Of New Releases - August 26, 2008 By : Rud

To celebrate the releases that are already out and those that are set to land in stores before the year is out the label Gold Dust Media have released a sampler mixed by Large Pro containing tracks from 40 Cal, DJ Muggs & Planet Asia, Large Pro, Outlawz, Zion I, Brooklyn Academy and People Under The Stairs

The sampler - to which the cover can be seen in full via clicking the image to the right - is now available for download courtesy of the label and let me assure you, this is not to be missed! The tracklist is below and features cuts from the soon to be released DJ Muggs & Planet Asia project "Pain Language" and also the long awaited follow up to the 2006 LP "Stepfather" from People Under The Stairs entitled "Fun DMC".

Gold Dust Media - Sampler (Mixed By Large Pro)

01) Zion I - Rush
02) People Under The Stairs - Step Bacc
03) DJ Muggs & Planet Asia - 9mm
04) Large Pro - Hardcore Hip Hop
05) Brooklyn Academy - What's The Buzz
06) DJ Muggs & Planet Asia - Drama
07) Zion I - Juicy Juice
08) 40 Cal - On My Shit
09) People Under The Stairs - The Wiz
10) Brooklyn Academy - Raise Ya Hands
11) 40 Cal - Shooters On Deck
12) Outlawz - What About Us
13) Large Pro - The Hardest

Enjoy the new music and stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest from Gold Dust Media and releases from Large Pro, 40 Cal, DJ Muggs & Planet Asia, Large Pro, Outlawz, Zion I, Brooklyn Academy and People Under The Stairs.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network