• Tonite
Re: NO HOMO
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2008, 03:43:17 PM »
HAHAHAHA

LMAO@  all this shit, especially niggas getting heated in this thread, pathetic
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2008, 03:44:00 PM »

i don´t have a clue who´s trav treezy, probably another one riding your groupie ass. take a word of advice kid, listen to music, don´t act like these fake thugs are your heroes. just another misguided wigga. i ain´t mad at the boy, but hell, he seems to be mad . maybe he can relate to game´s actions , suicide comments and mood swings. Starface´s own internet watchdog, a lil hairy mutt that can be stomped to death if not seen while walking on the mean e-street.

ok. now we´ll wait for the momma jokes and "yerrr gay homosekxual"-comments pouring in since this fucker obviously ain´t got a big vocabulary
i wont say no more, come back when you can spell

look at this fucking grammer nazi.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2008, 03:45:49 PM »
kinda like your attempting to do right now?

whatever helps you sleep tonight doggie.

but just so you know as a general rule...Im not sayin EVERYBODY but most people that have bitches in the avis and sigs dont get pussy in true life so think about that before you pass around more gay accusations.

hah so cus i got pics of girls in my avy means i dont get pussy, and cus u got dudes in urs means u cant seem to get any play from guys that u want??.....i just dont see why u would even post this shit, i mean u knew there were a lota of game fans, so u just do this to piss people off? i dont really care its just the fact of posting it???wat r u reasons

read the thread motherfucker I told you already it was to get the game fans riled up...notice I said NOT EVERYBODY, I felt a clause in there for you not to be an idiot but you already jumped out the window and took offence.

the truth hurts,

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2008, 03:46:29 PM »
ohhhh, a bad ,bad , bad reply. well, actually, let me put it this way so you might understand if you can take Starface out of mind for 5 seconds : if you are dumb enough to think i didn´t do that on purpose, to make your angry ass angrier, then run forrest run. all the way to the special olympics .

i swear, game stans are far worse than old school tupac wiggers used to be.

lol at him taking all the game pics of his sig after we revealed his obsession. but instead of them , he has a chick. in moving car. lifting her shirt and exposing....exposing, *drum roll* ....HER BRA! oooh, now we really believe you´re not obsessed with homosexuality.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2008, 03:48:08 PM »
2 THINGS:

#1.  LOL @ LAGUNA BEACH FOR QUICKLY TAKING GAME AND WAYNE OUT HIS SIG,  TRYING TO HIDE HIS LEVEL OF GROUPIENESS AND HOMO FACTOR.  WE SEE YOU DAWG.

#2.  THIS ISNT WWW.THEREALBLACKWALLSTREET.COM???   I GOOGLED 'GAME STANS' AND IT GAVE ME THIS LINK.  

OchoCinco

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2008, 03:49:00 PM »

but just so you know as a general rule...Im not sayin EVERYBODY but most people that have bitches in the avis and sigs dont get pussy in true life so think about that before you pass around more gay accusations.

hah so cus i got pics of girls in my avy means i dont get pussy, and cus u got dudes in urs means u cant seem to get any play from guys that u want??.....i just dont see why u would even post this shit, i mean u knew there were a lota of game fans, so u just do this to piss people off? i dont really care its just the fact of posting it???wat r u reasons

read the thread motherfucker I told you already it was to get the game fans riled up...notice I said NOT EVERYBODY, I felt a clause in there for you not to be an idiot but you already jumped out the window and took offence.

the truth hurts,

settle down buddy...getting a little angry arent we...i didnt take a offence i just wanted to know why u wanted to post the picture.......so u post it to get game fans angry...why do u want to do make them angry??

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2008, 03:49:00 PM »
lol at grammar nazi. i bet we don´t have to search far for long beaches IZ... yep, there it is. you know, gay people do say s as z

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2008, 03:49:41 PM »
damn yo this shit is makin my day. keep this goin yall are funny as shit...better than tv lol

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2008, 03:50:32 PM »
LMAO @ this thread
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2008, 03:51:18 PM »

the truth hurts,

settle down buddy...getting a little angry arent we...i didnt take a offence i just wanted to know why u wanted to post the picture.......so u post it to get game fans angry...why do u want to do make them angry??

because he's a g unit stan duhhh ! lol, its there mentality, post up gay pictures

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2008, 03:51:59 PM »

the truth hurts,

all your questions can be answered by reading this thread...pay attention.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2008, 03:52:25 PM »
damn yo this shit is makin my day. keep this goin yall are funny as shit...better than tv lol

haha, people, get your popcorn and drinks, it´s netbang night

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2008, 03:52:45 PM »
WOW, HE CHANGED HIS SIG/AVI YET AGAIN!

OchoCinco

NO HOMO---
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2008, 03:56:32 PM »
well it was fun while it lasted 8)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: NO HOMO---
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2008, 03:57:40 PM »

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"