Author Topic: Clint Dogg should make a song dissing us  (Read 641 times)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Clint Dogg should make a song dissing us
« on: August 28, 2008, 05:14:23 PM »
That would be really great a song by the infamous C-Dogg dissing some of the forum members on here, no holds barred he could go all out on a diss song that's right up there with Hit Em Up, No Vaseline and Ether.

C'mon Clint this is your chance to show us your best, let em know that C-Style Records aint taking no shit. You could talk about me and I'm sure people like Dre-Day, Kilo2, K-Dub, frisch213, es-jay etc etc etc would like their names to be mentioned as well.

You could just take the instrumental of 300 Bars And Runnin or whatever and do your thing, maybe you can even bring some of your crew along for the ride.

Imagine Real Muthaphuckkin G'z done the C-style way... Classic!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Kilo2

Re: Clint Dogg should make a song dissing us
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 06:24:03 PM »
That would be really great a song by the infamous C-Dogg dissing some of the forum members on here, no holds barred he could go all out on a diss song that's right up there with Hit Em Up, No Vaseline and Ether.

C'mon Clint this is your chance to show us your best, let em know that C-Style Records aint taking no shit. You could talk about me and I'm sure people like Dre-Day, Kilo2, K-Dub, frisch213, es-jay etc etc etc would like their names to be mentioned as well.

You could just take the instrumental of 300 Bars And Runnin or whatever and do your thing, maybe you can even bring some of your crew along for the ride.

I 2nd this. I want him to make a special verse dedicated to me and how Nino and I are the same person then try black balling me. That'll show me!

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 08:32:50 PM »

YO NEUTRON.....................HE'S TOO MUCH OF A FAG TO COME UP WITH A DISSED.................BITCH IS SCARE....................SINCE NOW THAT HE KNOWS I'M BACK...............AND STILL ALKN..............STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA.................ROYTE MAYTE!!!

Kilo4

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 10:55:42 PM »

I 2nd this. I want him to make a special verse dedicated to me and how Nino and I are the same person then try black balling me. That'll show me!

Ezekiel Whitmore ?. StevenMARK? Sean Rooks?.

Ive already spoken to him  about two weeks ago on this, he said, and i quote, "Dre-Day is an idiot, I dont waste my time on idiots and wankers".

Nice try tho guys, i will let him know again but i would say no 4 now.

Besides, if you guys actually listen to the interview i did, that also clears up that im not him, it says all about the forums and members, try that next time b4 u criticise or judge.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 10:57:27 PM by J-Foxxx »

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 11:48:25 PM »
Why are you mentioning my name? I haven't even made a post in this thread.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 01:02:11 AM »
Wtf.

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 01:02:24 AM »

Ezekiel Whitmore ?. StevenMARK? Sean Rooks?.

Ive already spoken to him  about two weeks ago on this, he said, and i quote, "Dre-Day is an idiot, I dont waste my time on idiots and wankers".

Nice try tho guys, i will let him know again but i would say no 4 now.

Besides, if you guys actually listen to the interview i did, that also clears up that im not him, it says all about the forums and members, try that next time b4 u criticise or judge.
AYO KANGAROO FAG...............................YOUR STILL A SCARE PUSSY KANGAROO BITCH................YOUR TOO SCARE TO MENTION MY NAME SINCE THA LAST TIME I RAN YOUR COCK BOUNCIN, POUCH WEARIN WHITE FAGGOT ASS..............BITCH IS STILL ALKN...............FUCK ALL AUSTRALIANS

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 01:07:09 AM »
I'm recording song dissing Clint Dawwwg right now in my studio. Shit will be dope.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 01:38:47 AM »
LOL @ Clint talking about that interview all the time, he mentions it in every reply now.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 03:57:49 AM »
ha ha DJR....that shit would be JOKE !!!!!! I'd love to hear what he has to say.......even better would be someone doing a diss on him though....If i had the equipment i'd love to do a li'l verse on him....

I can see it now....C-Dogg feat Mr Fontaine - Dubb Cnn Forum Diss........ha ha  ha....DO IT CLINT D-O-Double G........

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 04:02:23 AM »
U serious Bro ? Up that SHIT !!!!!!!!!!

I'm recording song dissing Clint Dawwwg right now in my studio. Shit will be dope.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 04:49:49 AM »
if Clint actually did make a diss record it'd get more downloads than all his other songs put together.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 06:47:50 AM »
yep, that shit would be proper funny, i don't think he is capable of dissing anyone properly to be honest, i remember his interview when he said everyone at DubbCNN forums are " pretty much wankers"......ha ha ha..

if Clint actually did make a diss record it'd get more downloads than all his other songs put together.

Bramakaveli

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 06:59:16 AM »
Aight, I don't see why ya all are hatin on him...

Kilo4