Author Topic: Please buy the Dubb Union CD on Sept 2nd, here are the reasons why:  (Read 1884 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I'm begging all of you, PLEASE buy 2 or 3 copies of this album.   You know with Soopafly behind the boards that it's gonna be hot, there's no need to look for a leak.  I know most of you don't like Lucc and Damani, but I know EVERYONE here feels Soopafly, so at least do it for him.  He gave you all those free tracks on the Welcome To Tha Chuuch mix CDs, he's laced snoop with some of the best beats of his life, you people owe Soopafly big time!  He could've slaughtered Kurupt lyrically and put him out of the rap game a few years ago, but he let him live on because he felt sorry for him, and he even got the DPG back together again.  He's given so much to the rap game the last 15 years, now it's time for us to give back to him and buy the album.  If he can go big with this one, he'll drop a huge solo album.  He'll put Game, Crooked I, and DPG, and all those people on it.  So if you want to hear some new music from those guys, you need to buy the Dubb Union CD on the 2nd!!!!  And Soopafly has a few unreleased 2Pac verses too, he'll throw that on his next solo album I bet, all in OG format, but that's only if this CD moves alot of units.  If you are a Warzone fan, then buy this CD to show Snoop that us fans want these albums.  If Dubb Union flops, ain't no way Snoop's gonna take a chance releasing a Warzone album.  And if you are a fan of the way Death Row Records was back in the day, then buy this CD.  Soopafly was one of their main producers back in the day, and he's got that signature Death Row sound that everyone's been fiendin for.  Oh yeah, and if you hate Snoop and think he's sold out, then buy this CD to show him what's up.  Show him that we want real west coast rap back, and not that dumb ass country rap he's making.  Humiliate him and make this album sell more than Ego Trippin.  And if you are a Snoop Dogg fan, then you need to buy this album so you can show him what we want to hear and he'll go back to the "Doggystyle" snoop and drop a classic gem, all because of this album right here, but you all MUST buy it! 

The listening party they had on Snoop's myspace proved that this album is hot.  There is an entire song about slapping bitches around.  Now when was the last time there was a true Westcoast song about disrespecting the bitches, it's been a long time people.  Nowadays, everyone kisses these female's asses, not since NWA has there truly been a group that puts the bitches in check as much as Soopafly and his Westurn Union.  People forgot what gangsta rap is, it's about guns and shooting people, putting women in check - calling them bitches and hoes, and slanging crack, drinking your 40 and your 8-ball, smokin weed, and getting your money.  These days, rap has become more about using autotune, kissing the asses of women, bling, whips, dissing each other on myspace, and niggas just being straight pussys.  Buying this album will change all of that.  It will let these artists know that we want the old gangsta rap back!  And don't download it!  If you do, you will be deprived of all the cool Soopafly photos that are in the CD liner.  That in itself is worth the price of the album.

So bottom line is this, if you are a fan of the any one of the following, it is a MUST to buy this album: the game, crooked I, DPG, Snoop Dogg, 2Pac, Death Row Records, MC Eiht, Warzone.  All of their careers will be better because of this album if it sells well.  This is a historic moment here, the pivot point for the future of Westcoast rap.  If this one sells good, it will change the way future westcoast artists rap and the westcoast will be back on top again.  Snoop tried to shit on this group and sweep them under the rug so he could continue to get away from his gangsta image, but Soopafly just won't stay down on this one.  Let's make this one sell more than Ego Trippin! 
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 05:26:00 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

AOD187um

• 'G'
Re: Please buy the Dubb Union CD on Sept 2nd, here are the reasons why:
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 06:03:06 AM »
I'ma chek it out no doubt. . .

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

smegma

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 07:54:21 AM »
I'm convinced now.

DPGC23

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 08:01:31 AM »
HAHA OHYEA

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Mr. VIP

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 09:26:13 AM »
house shoe muzik was knockin ima pick this up

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 09:56:48 AM »
Damn you gotta join some promo team Soopa. You can make people buy hundreds of albums. Nah imma cop it anyway its dope.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 10:20:13 AM »
There is an entire song about slapping bitches around.  Now when was the last time there was a true Westcoast song about disrespecting the bitches, it's been a long time people.  Nowadays, everyone kisses these female's asses, not since NWA has there truly been a group that puts the bitches in check as much as Soopafly and his Westurn Union. 

U never heard ppl like Suga Free or Too Short right?  ::)
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

SO PRUP

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 10:32:05 AM »
roflmfao at this thread

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 10:57:17 AM »
My question is.....is dude really that obsessed with Soopa, or is he really just patronizin him? Half the shit he says just sounds like he's clownin or makin jokes.

And LMFAO @ the Wii Soopafly...it took me a minute to get what it was.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 10:57:41 AM »

U never heard ppl like Suga Free or Too Short right?  ::)

Yeah man, that's my dream group right there, Soopafly/Suga Free/Too Short.  But I was speaking about groups, not individual artists.  But yeah, Suga Free and Too Short can almost hang with Soopafly in that department. Free needs some better production behind him now that he left Quik, so Soopafly would fit in well there.  The best Suga Free song is Why U Bullshittin 2, where he talks about flushing the toilet to burn a hoe who was talking back, telling the hoe 'just not to think', and right in the middle of his last verse he gets out of his car and beats a hoe and you can hear her crying in the background.

Enough about that though....just buy the Dubb Union CD and it's all good!  

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 11:01:40 AM »
My question is.....is dude really that obsessed with Soopa, or is he really just patronizin him? Half the shit he says just sounds like he's clownin or makin jokes.

And LMFAO @ the Wii Soopafly...it took me a minute to get what it was.

Look at this thread and tell me if you think i'm just joking around:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=180317.0

I reviewed 162 Soopafly songs in depth, took me over a month.  Look at my posts from way back in 2002 praising the man.  He is my idol.  I'm being serious in all my threads man.

Yeah, that's my Wii character.  Soopafly is a pro bower, golfer, and tennis player in the Wii world.  And he can drive a mean Mario Kart too, in addition to slapping bitches around like the Princess when she gets out of hand.

Johnny B

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 11:06:46 AM »
Yeah, that's my Wii character.  Soopafly is a pro bower, golfer, and tennis player in the Wii world.  And he can drive a mean Mario Kart too, in addition to slapping bitches around like the Princess when she gets out of hand.

LOL, I could imagine.

guys, he's serious about Soopafly. I've never seen this much dedication for one artist.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 11:13:04 AM by Johnny B »

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 11:09:47 AM »
I'm begging all of you, PLEASE buy 2 or 3 copies of this album.

What the fuck are you talking about? One person buying a fucking million copies wouldn't do anything. If they can't get a large enough fan base, that's their fault. A few hundred people who actually know who they are, buying multiple copies, is a waste of money.

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 11:16:29 AM »
LMFAO
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com