Author Topic: why are shotgun and c-blue hatin on a dead man?  (Read 844 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: why are shotgun and c-blue hatin on a dead man?
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2008, 08:10:20 AM »
perhaps you should respond back via pm, as he replied to your post through pm after all  ;) :P

D-Stress

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2008, 09:30:09 AM »
are shotgun and c-blue the same person?
what happend to adidas aka michael jackson?

D-Stress

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2008, 10:48:10 AM »
PM I GOT FROM C-BLUE

You been aksin all over the board if I know Orlando and makin all kinds of assumptions about that. Yeah I did know BG the nigga was like a big brother to me. Our families was close and still are to this day cuzz. Im from Duccy Hood 13th street cuzz. Thats East Side Compton shit right next to Leuders Park slob shit. And not only was I close to Baby Lane i'm Blue Raggs youngest brother which makes me Eazy Es lil nephew. So I know all em real gangsta niggas in Compton and the fake niggas too cuzz.

-did you know he had problems with mob piru (or pac), did he ever talk about 2pac?
-never heard of duccy hood before.
-blue raggs bro?you mean the blue ragg who released "tales from the crip" or the "bloods and crips blue ragg"?

-did you ever met pac?"i hope worms eat his eyes out", "im glad my man baby lane smoked his ass" and shit, c´mon man!you´re goin 2 far wiht that comments, why all the hate?he never dressed red, he always wore diferent rags, he never said hes a piru, he never throwed up "mob piru" on stage, you said that but i never saw it and so you didnt see it.
-and as far as i know, real crips and bloods dont post on the internet, why do you?:D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2008, 12:04:55 PM »
take care of this through pm  :stupid:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2008, 12:37:42 PM »
First Let me say that Eazy E is a Fuckin CLASSIC. (And so is Pac)

C-BLUE thinks that ANY ARTIST getting Props takes away from Eazy's Shine.

This Dude still Hates on Snoop and Dr. Dre more than 13 years after the Beef was finished.

Shit, he disses 2pac, Nate, DAZ, Kurupt, Soopafly, etc.
(Anybody that EVER worked with Snoop or Death Row)

Dre and Eazy squashed that beef before Eazy died
but C-BLUE just cant get over the fact the Dre Dissed Eazy over 13 YEARS AGO.

The Real EAZY GOT OVER IT. (the Beef not the Aids)
SO CAN U C-BLUE.  8)

Thats some Kid Shit Man.    :P

1st of all E did done expose them niggas before anybody else did!!! them niggas never did shit except pretend. they actors..wannabes...fake niggas. and sure some of that shit is pretty dope music...dres chronic is a dope ass album but u gotta be a fuccin idiot to buy intoit. dont claim somethin u really aint cuzz. niggas can hate on Hammer cuz he do dance music or blac eyed peas cuz they doin some positive r&b...but at least they never claimed somethin they aint. but bitch ass niggas like Daz, Kurupt, Snoop, Soopa, Nate, Xzibit, Dre and Game..they tryin to make money of some shit they dont know shit about. Daz be livin in Atlanta..Kurupt aint even from LOng Beach...and Snoop used to wear a hi top fade haha..tryin to claim the G thang yet he scared of a fat nigga wit tittys (Suge Knight). Ya'all niggas call this hatin..I call it reality. As for 2pac...he was a bitch ass liar from A to Z. nigga got himself a mob tattoo and dressin in red like he actually be a ru. fuccin wit Baby Lane (rip) isnt actually gonna gurantee a long life cuzz. Nigga be a alive today if he hadnt tried to be what he really wasnt.

What does his hi top have to do with anything?lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme