Author Topic: DUBCNN: Eastwood & Meech Wells Are "Ballin" - New Deal Info & Audio (DL Fixed)  (Read 1390 times)

h2k4

Re: DUBCNN: Eastwood & Meech Wells Are "Ballin" - New Deal Info & Audio
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 07:39:28 PM »
Congrats for Eastwood.  He deserves it.  I actually believe that we'll see an album from him soon, unlike the other West artists.  Dope song too.

EFFeX

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 07:57:38 PM »
This news just made me week man, straight up. People say what they want about Koch, but they'll get your album out there. This is a SMART move for Eastwood and I'm looking forward to the album, been waiting since I heard Dysfunktional Family. Props!

EDIT: Went to check the download out and like others said, can't get the link working properly.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 09:29:44 PM by EFFeX »

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 10:04:49 PM »
Damn like i said this track is really wow amazing

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2008, 10:08:20 PM »
When are yall gonna realize its not the label - its the artist. If a nigga really wanted his album out it would be out. I don't know what the fuck Crooked I, Eastwood, Techniec, Slip Capone, etc are doin but whatever it is its obviously not the right thing.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2008, 11:35:42 PM »
Congrats Eastwood! I heard one of the beats Meech did for the record with Kokane on the hook and it was crazy! One of my favorite beats from Meech yet. This album is gonna be phenominal!

SO PRUP

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 11:37:18 PM »
When are yall gonna realize its not the label - its the artist. If a nigga really wanted his album out it would be out. I don't know what the fuck Crooked I, Eastwood, Techniec, Slip Capone, etc are doin but whatever it is its obviously not the right thing.

i agree, but niggas be wanting that big release and shit that ain't never gonna happen, these cats wanna be big like 50 cent, kanye, the game but they don't realize that they don't have the swagger like those cats.  Lots of these cats should just get with that indy camp and drop there album and there true fans are going to cop it.  Crooked I's and eastwood aren't ever gonna gain those mainstream fans anwyay.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 11:43:06 PM »
nice track

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2008, 12:10:30 AM »
APOLOGIES DOWNLOAD NOW FIXED!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Shango

very dope track, Eastwood + Meech wells = banger

EFFeX

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2008, 06:11:16 AM »

i agree, but niggas be wanting that big release and shit that ain't never gonna happen, these cats wanna be big like 50 cent, kanye, the game but they don't realize that they don't have the swagger like those cats.  Lots of these cats should just get with that indy camp and drop there album and there true fans are going to cop it.  Crooked I's and eastwood aren't ever gonna gain those mainstream fans anwyay.

Eastwood got commercial appeal, you can hear the versatility in his style dude spits any type of track. Now that he has an outlet to release music on, I wouldn't be surprised if he makes some noise.

BaldyLoc

west up yall! Go ahead and say it! Eastwood  Meech  and Knuck all got down on this shit!! The swagg in the In A Zone  camp is off the hook and  Kokane still has more ta come wit Wells and Knucklehead;  dam Boss its the New West!!!!

BaldyLoc

THATS RIGHT YALL IM IN THE MUTHA FUCKN HOUSE!! FIRST LET ME SAY GOOD LOOKN OUT MEECH AND EASTWOOD FOR LETTING ME GET DWN MUCH LOVE; AND TO BALDY LOC AND KOKANE FOR THE HOOK UP ; ANYWAYS WE GOT MORE SHIT COMMING SO YOU MOFOS LOOK OUT FOR THE NEW WEST ORDER 4 FEAT ME, KOKANE YUNG JOKER EASTWOOD 4o GLOC, BALDY LOC,AND  SHIT WHO KNOWS; IM JUST TRNNA DO MY THANG WIT YA BIG MEECH; WE JUST GETTING STARTED YALL'; HERE WE COME  NEW WEST ORDER! WHATS UP MEECH I GET IN TOWN TANIGHT AROUND 6:00 HOMMIE WHATS UP WIT THE FAMOUS CLOSET? ONE LUV FAM  iN A zONE 4 LIFE!!

knucklehead

• Lil Geezy
Whats good yall this is Knuckleheadbanga just saying check the heat out "Ballin" wit Eastwood  Myself  produce by Big Meech; good lookn out fam; see you when i get ta Cali taday!!  eastwood fuckm fam we tore that shit up anytime hommie any time!!! In A Zone fo Life!  N.W.O!!

MEECH WELLS

yall keep the feedback coming appreciate the comments!
NEW WEST HONCHO

BossMadeLive

• 'G'
  • FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @LIVEW1RE
THANX RUD!!! AND YEP YEP EASTWOOD AND MEECH HAS DONE IT AGAIN,....BALLIN IZ A CERTIFIED BANGER!!!