Author Topic: DUBCNN: Eastwood & Meech Wells Are "Ballin" - New Deal Info & Audio (DL Fixed)  (Read 1387 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: DUBCNN: Eastwood & Meech Wells Are "Ballin" - New Deal Info & Audio
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2008, 11:25:09 AM »
When are yall gonna realize its not the label - its the artist. If a nigga really wanted his album out it would be out. I don't know what the fuck Crooked I, Eastwood, Techniec, Slip Capone, etc are doin but whatever it is its obviously not the right thing.

i agree, but niggas be wanting that big release and shit that ain't never gonna happen, these cats wanna be big like 50 cent, kanye, the game but they don't realize that they don't have the swagger like those cats.  Lots of these cats should just get with that indy camp and drop there album and there true fans are going to cop it.  Crooked I's and eastwood aren't ever gonna gain those mainstream fans anwyay.

Eastwood got commercial appeal, you can hear the versatility in his style dude spits any type of track. Now that he has an outlet to release music on, I wouldn't be surprised if he makes some noise.

No, he really doesn't. He tries to make mainstream tracks but they sound generic as hell and he says the same thing in every one of them. Like Dock said, those dudes are never gonna be on a 50 / Wayne level so they need to just stop it and feed their real fans. I mean shit, none of us heard Eastwood back in his Death Row days and said "damn this dude is good, I can't wait till he makes radio friendly songs" - feed your real fanbase niggas.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Congrats to Eastwood and In A Zone

EFFeX

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2008, 12:00:38 PM »
When are yall gonna realize its not the label - its the artist. If a nigga really wanted his album out it would be out. I don't know what the fuck Crooked I, Eastwood, Techniec, Slip Capone, etc are doin but whatever it is its obviously not the right thing.

i agree, but niggas be wanting that big release and shit that ain't never gonna happen, these cats wanna be big like 50 cent, kanye, the game but they don't realize that they don't have the swagger like those cats.  Lots of these cats should just get with that indy camp and drop there album and there true fans are going to cop it.  Crooked I's and eastwood aren't ever gonna gain those mainstream fans anwyay.

Eastwood got commercial appeal, you can hear the versatility in his style dude spits any type of track. Now that he has an outlet to release music on, I wouldn't be surprised if he makes some noise.

No, he really doesn't. He tries to make mainstream tracks but they sound generic as hell and he says the same thing in every one of them. Like Dock said, those dudes are never gonna be on a 50 / Wayne level so they need to just stop it and feed their real fans. I mean shit, none of us heard Eastwood back in his Death Row days and said "damn this dude is good, I can't wait till he makes radio friendly songs" - feed your real fanbase niggas.

What are you talking about homie, what is "50" and "Lil Wayne" level, cause both of those dudes is garbage. You talking about hundreds of millions of dollars? That doesn't mean anything man, cause not every dude you hear on the radio got loot like that. East signed to Koch and he'll put out an album through them, what's wrong with that. What does he have to "stop"?

I heard Eastwood during his Death Row days and spotted the potential right off the bat. If you ain't a fan that's one thing, but damn dude is making moves stop hating.

And another thing, I sure as damn hell hope he don't turn into a "Lil Wayne", cause Wayne was garbage in the 90s and he's garbage now. I remember when Wayne was the joke of Hip Hop and you couldn't even tell people you liked him.

BTW: For anyone that is wondering this is a link to Koch's artist roster, not too bad, not sure if it's up-to-date.

http://www.kochentertainment.com/artists/
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 12:53:05 PM by EFFeX »

eastwood1

• 'G'
-To all my real fans thanx for the love and support i really apreciate it and  I promise my muzik a get better and better each time you hear a new record on me thanks to yall trill talk much love and respect 100 and keep god first and the world is yours.............OH YEAH AND TO ALL MY HATERS HA HA HA HA I KNOW YOU MAD HOMIE BUT YOU CANT STOP WHAT GOD CREATE AND IM ONE OF HIS CREATIONS SO GETCHA BARZ UP AND QUIT ACTIN LIKE STAR DUST YOU BEZZY! BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MY NEW MIX TAPE "EAST VS. THA BEAST" ITLL BE OUT ON 9/21 ALSO THA NEW ALBUM TITLED "THA NEW ERA" COOMIN SOON SHOT OUT TO KARMA 22 FOR RIDEN ON THEM HATERS BUT NEXT TIME SAVE YA BREATH LET OUR SHINE DO THE TALKIN LOL 100.

MEECH WELLS

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) check out my new page www.myspace.com/tharealmeechwells
NEW WEST HONCHO

EFFeX

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) check out my new page www.myspace.com/tharealmeechwells

That animation you got up at the top is tight.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2008, 09:34:03 PM »

What are you talking about homie, what is "50" and "Lil Wayne" level, cause both of those dudes is garbage. You talking about hundreds of millions of dollars? That doesn't mean anything man, cause not every dude you hear on the radio got loot like that. East signed to Koch and he'll put out an album through them, what's wrong with that. What does he have to "stop"?

I heard Eastwood during his Death Row days and spotted the potential right off the bat. If you ain't a fan that's one thing, but damn dude is making moves stop hating.

And another thing, I sure as damn hell hope he don't turn into a "Lil Wayne", cause Wayne was garbage in the 90s and he's garbage now. I remember when Wayne was the joke of Hip Hop and you couldn't even tell people you liked him.

BTW: For anyone that is wondering this is a link to Koch's artist roster, not too bad, not sure if it's up-to-date.

You missed my point entirely. When I say 50 / Wayne level I'm talking about in terms of sales success and fan base. You're fooling yourself if you don't think they want to be on the same level. Obviously Eastwood and the other dudes that I listed are better lyrically but they don't put in work like Game did when he was tryna come up.

EFFeX

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2008, 07:58:20 AM »

You missed my point entirely. When I say 50 / Wayne level I'm talking about in terms of sales success and fan base. You're fooling yourself if you don't think they want to be on the same level. Obviously Eastwood and the other dudes that I listed are better lyrically but they don't put in work like Game did when he was tryna come up.

I have to disagree, cause I mean Eastwood got good collection of mixtapes and this New West World Order grind is crazy. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just can't link the word "lazy" or something similar to East.

MEECH WELLS

NEW WEST HONCHO

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn good lookin out rud thats much easier when you post the audio the way you did in that player
(if you can do that from now that be G, haha)

tracc is bangin

good shit!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

CRIP CRAZY

Shit is hard cuzz

BumPoo

• Lil Geezy
this dl still dont work
Forum Faggots using multiple aliases:
waldon
Ekezil Whitmore
Chad Vadar - NIK
Old Man - Nick

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2008, 12:23:08 PM »

I have to disagree, cause I mean Eastwood got good collection of mixtapes and this New West World Order grind is crazy. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just can't link the word "lazy" or something similar to East.

When Game was tryna come up he took matters into his own hands. Dude went out to New York and hooked up with everybody! Before his album even came out he had songs with Fabolous, Dipset, Mobb Deep, Alchemist, Loon, Hi-Tek, etc etc etc. Grinding is what separates him from guys like Hittman.