Author Topic: .  (Read 697 times)

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
Re: Guess who bigmaniacc is??
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2008, 07:40:54 PM »
Big fatbacc lookin like grimmace from mickey d'z... i'll glady pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.   Don't catch a heart attack cuzz... you gonna be sharing hospital room with nate.
another lame fucc!!! shut ya bitch-ass up...

NIGGA DID THE LOC TELL YOU TO EARN YOU SOME NETBANGIN' STRIPES BEFORE HE MAKE YOU OFFICIAL G-UNOT CRIP??? :-X

GRIMMACE IS TRASH! :laugh:
this hoe-as nigga took a picture of his ass and put it in his avatar...u just want some attention square!!!

Looky here Grimace, I hardly ever post on here but you do.  What happened, you stopped getting views on your Myspace cuzz?    :laugh:It sucks being small time, dont it?

going on 900 views today ,HI HATER!!!

:laugh:  I know dudes with twice that many views per day and they just rap for fun!!!  You on the other hand probably think youre gonna blow up or something...  LMFAO

Just stop it Grimace, there aint no future in your frontin or rappin

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 07:43:46 PM »
I forgot to ask if g-unit crip coming out for dreamcast or gamecube?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 07:44:21 PM »
Big fatbacc lookin like grimmace from mickey d'z... i'll glady pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.   Don't catch a heart attack cuzz... you gonna be sharing hospital room with nate.
another lame fucc!!! shut ya bitch-ass up...

NIGGA DID THE LOC TELL YOU TO EARN YOU SOME NETBANGIN' STRIPES BEFORE HE MAKE YOU OFFICIAL G-UNOT CRIP??? :-X

GRIMMACE IS TRASH! :laugh:
this hoe-as nigga took a picture of his ass and put it in his avatar...u just want some attention square!!!

Looky here Grimace, I hardly ever post on here but you do.  What happened, you stopped getting views on your Myspace cuzz?    :laugh:It sucks being small time, dont it?

going on 900 views today ,HI HATER!!!

:laugh:  I know dudes with twice that many views per day and they just rap for fun!!!  You on the other hand probably think youre gonna blow up or something...  LMFAO

Just stop it Grimace, there aint no future in your frontin or rappin
DONT MAKE EXCUSES BITCH!!! I ANSWERED UR QUESTION ABOUT ME NOT GETTING VIEWS,AND NOW U WANNA BRING UP OTHER SHIT...I KNOW IT BURNS!!! HI HATER...

G-West

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 07:48:13 PM »
well it seems as if you all tend to think these rapper dudes are other than what the loc calls him and why do you care what he says about anyone this country's first amendmant gives him the right to say whatever he want and what he dhooses to say causes you to spend quite a few minutes of your precious time speaking on his words , 8)i must say those are some powerful words 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 08:16:21 PM »
and this is what dubcc has lowered itself to.

rip west coast connection forum
its your fault too opie!!! u always on here running ya mouth like a female...stop hating on me and the loc,give your opinion(not shit talking)and keep it moving!!! how many times can u speak on a person u dont know or and wont say it to them in person...

You call me a hater because I don't suck your dick? Here's a pair of Spider Loc's panties to wipe away your tears.
i dont want u to succ my dicc thats fag shit!!! i dont want nothing from u wonder bread...ur not even a real person,wait..........

"whats your real name" ROBERT VAN WINKLE, "why did u change it" CUZ NOTHING RHYMES WITH WINKLE...WHITE WHITE BABY TOO COLD TOO COLD...LOL!!!

pretty sad that the only one laughing at your jokes, is yourself.

MarshColin

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 09:55:58 PM »
funny that the song you mentioned was honored for being the best original song on a video game soundtrack that year. and how did he diss wc? what do you have to say about wc saying he didnt bang himself? you ignore all the questions and points that proove you have no issue with the loc. and ice t spoke for a whole coast which he has no write to do and was also repeatedly using gang termenology in his interview he did bitching about a kid and his song declaring war on the blogs lol :nahnah2: how og is that you better go to youtube and type in ice t dancing before you go throwing og status and credits around so easily. yeah of course he helped knock down some doors in hip hop during his life long identity crisis before he decided he would retire a og gangsta from la but no gang that says cuz without actually ever banging at all as if he needs that to feel certified. im glad ice cube has enough self confidence to not have to lie to the world about his actual involvements  in the gang shit. damn why do these niggas want to be seen as gang bangers so badly? :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

Who gives a fuck if WC banged or not. WC makes BANGIN MUSIC which is something that you "real street cats" that be up on dubcnn defending yourself to nobodies will never do. And oh yeah how are you guys gonna diss Ice-T for talking about some shit on the internet when wtf are you guys doing but talking shit on the internet. That's what consumes your whole day, is some internet shit. You guys are some jealous bitches.

G-West

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2008, 10:40:43 PM »
im no rapper buddy boy

G-West

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 10:43:00 PM »
who gives a fuck if one day he says he dont bang and the next he does? i dont know i guess no one but the questions get asked constantly and yet and still nobody cares. well tell wc nobody cares so he can stop fronting and pretending then

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 10:45:44 PM »

That nigga Spiderman know he aint got no talent that's why he tryna push that "im hard" image. Spider really think he the hardest nigga out huh?

Only lonely, low self esteem niggaz follow rappers cuz of their image like Trav Teezy. That mufucka just follows Big Paybaac everywhere "haha you a sick nigga for that" like a lil bitch haha ;D

At the end of the day you niggas can scream "these rappers are fake they're fake" but people still won't buy your record Spiderman. Cuz you garbage on the mic. G-Unit fans dont even fuck with dude. 50 dont even fuck with dude.

"Spider didn't speak with 50 for about 1-2 years, until i left" - Young Buck

"When Spider makes a interesting record, then ask me about Spider Loc cuz he haven't made a record for me to push yet" - 50 Cent

Can somebody please tell me 1 nigga that Spider is better than on the Westcoast? Please?

Snoop > Spider
Game > Spider
J Rock > Spider
Ya Boy > Spider
Ras Kass > Spider
Xzibit > Spider
Glasses > Spider
K-Dot > Spider
40 Glocc > Spider
Bad Azz > Spider
Kurupt > Spider
Daz > Spider
Bishop > Spider

Someone pleeease tell me who he better than? Exactly, no one. Thats why he pushing that image bullshit.

I mean Spider ain't even better than Lil Mama. Thats why im tellin you, only low self esteem insecure niggaz that probably grew up without a father care about rappers image cuz they wanna BE like that rapper. Just like Trav Teezy.

G-West

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 11:04:07 PM »
when does he say he is sooooooo hard? you must feel like he is sooooooo hard because when i see videos like chilax cry and cry just aking i like and songs like home grown and dont worry i get way more than hard from spider not to say that he isnt hard or even the hardest rapper on the west or out period but just saying i see him expressing much more than to be soooooooo hard you just hate that he is harder than youd like and your favorite rapper which is probably game or yourself

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 11:04:40 PM »

That nigga Spiderman know he aint got no talent that's why he tryna push that "im hard" image. Spider really think he the hardest nigga out huh?

Only lonely, low self esteem niggaz follow rappers cuz of their image like Trav Teezy. That mufucka just follows Big Paybaac everywhere "haha you a sick nigga for that" like a lil bitch haha ;D

At the end of the day you niggas can scream "these rappers are fake they're fake" but people still won't buy your record Spiderman. Cuz you garbage on the mic. G-Unit fans dont even fuck with dude. 50 dont even fuck with dude.

"Spider didn't speak with 50 for about 1-2 years, until i left" - Young Buck

"When Spider makes a interesting record, then ask me about Spider Loc cuz he haven't made a record for me to push yet" - 50 Cent

Can somebody please tell me 1 nigga that Spider is better than on the Westcoast? Please?

Snoop > Spider
Game > Spider
J Rock > Spider
Ya Boy > Spider
Ras Kass > Spider
Xzibit > Spider
Glasses > Spider
K-Dot > Spider
40 Glocc > Spider
Bad Azz > Spider
Kurupt > Spider
Daz > Spider
Bishop > Spider

Someone pleeease tell me who he better than? Exactly, no one. Thats why he pushing that image bullshit.

I mean Spider ain't even better than Lil Mama. Thats why im tellin you, only low self esteem insecure niggaz that probably grew up without a father care about rappers image cuz they wanna BE like that rapper. Just like Trav Teezy.
hey folks its the girl from sweden...lol!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2008, 11:05:52 PM »
this nigga bigmaniacc was a no show for the fade...i knew he was faking!!!

G-West

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2008, 11:09:01 PM »
figures but where's the proof?

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2008, 12:08:49 AM »

Anybody have an answer for me??

No one right?

Again, who on the West is Spider better than????????

walden

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2008, 12:19:46 AM »
lol bad azz uses a PC? haha