Author Topic: (((VIDEO))) Crooked I Believes LiL Wayne Is A Bit Overrated!!  (Read 783 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: (((VIDEO))) Crooked I Believes LiL Wayne Is A Bit Overrated!!
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 07:24:37 AM »
of course lil wayne is Overrated cause motherfucka´s wanna dance,lil wayne´s skills are garbage,i mean even game knows that,he is cool with him cause he sells alot of records and lil bit because lil wayne is a "blood".

The_Offence

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 09:03:33 AM »
of course lil wayne is Overrated cause motherfucka´s wanna dance,lil wayne´s skills are garbage,i mean even game knows that,he is cool with him cause he sells alot of records and lil bit because lil wayne is a "blood".
when is crooked i album dropping ?  (did anybody hear a pin drop) ....end of story

14 year in the game without dropping a album that's older than some of the people on here and he wanna speak on wayne this nigga claim to fame was being in murder inc's videos that's it...what else has he done....think about it 14 fucking years in the game without dropping one album....what a waste

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 09:34:18 AM »

Damn im not a Crooked I stan, though i am a fan, but some of you dudes are stupid. So because Crooked I haven't dropped an album he can't say that Wayne is overrated? What the fuck are y'all talkin about?

Crooked I was speakin on skills. It would've been different if Crooked said something like "Ohh, Wayne flopped" or "Ohh, Wayne can only sell records because of this and that".

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 09:55:48 AM »
^^^^ TRILL SPIT 100%

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2008, 10:21:15 AM »
Crooked I was speakin on skills.

Being able to drop an album is a skill too.
And a very important one, I'd say, especially if someone is an artist.
Who knows if not the most important of all.   ;)

love33

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2008, 02:03:36 PM »
Not a very good idea to burn bridges in the industry.  Crooked I needs to keep other successful rapper's names out of his mouth.  Instead of spending energy worrying about Lil Wayne, he should try to make a hit record for once this decade.  Lil Wayne is in the major leagues while Crook is busy hating on him, DMX, Snoop, and other successful rappers.  Crook wishes he could be half the rapper of Lil Wayne -- maybe if he's lucky Wayne will sign him his autograph and he can move on and be happy.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2008, 02:22:02 PM »
Not a very good idea to burn bridges in the industry.  Crooked I needs to keep other successful rapper's names out of his mouth.  Instead of spending energy worrying about Lil Wayne, he should try to make a hit record for once this decade.  Lil Wayne is in the major leagues while Crook is busy hating on him, DMX, Snoop, and other successful rappers.  Crook wishes he could be half the rapper of Lil Wayne -- maybe if he's lucky Wayne will sign him his autograph and he can move on and be happy.
did u even c the vid cuddie...he specifically said that he was NOT hatin' on wayne...just speakin' his mind...so -1...

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2008, 02:37:15 PM »
Crooked I should stick to writing for people. He needs to keep his pen moving and his mouth closed.

birdman11

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2008, 10:34:02 PM »
everybody got an opinion on everything, to me that was just some people sitting round in the studio having a chat about different topics in rap, whats he suppossed to say ? I don't have an opinion on Wayne ? Anyone with any knowledge on hip hop would say that Wayne is overrated...rapper or not...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2008, 12:47:47 PM »
for real

Oh really? I think most of us figured this out months/years ago.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 03:29:39 PM »
fuck weezy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2008, 03:51:20 PM »
I didn't watch it, but you can look at it both ways. Wayne is definitely overrated rap wise...but he does know how to make songs and albums, which is something that many rappers, dope and wack, fail to do. I am sure Crook would never have the appeal Wayne has...but even if he does drop an album, I don't see it ever being as good for his own crowd as Wayne's is to his crowd, if you get what I'm sayin. Wayne's put out more mixtapes than Crook, and has put out more actual albums...while both have been in the game for about the same time, and Crook has 4-5 years on him.

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2008, 09:15:11 PM »
Yeah he is...I can say that because I can go the store and buy his album and formulate my opinion off it. What about you Crook? Got any new songs you're gonna release 1 at a time that I can base my opinion of you on?

Hahahah. Best call ever!!