Author Topic: Spider Loc Says fuck snoop=-= =(Dissin bws,Game,Buck)  (Read 1655 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Spider Loc Says fuck snoop=-= =(Dissin bws,Game,Buck)
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2008, 09:40:28 PM »
The funniest thing is that Spider ain't shit to any of these people. Snoop is a westcoast legend, Game is probably the biggest rapper on the Westcoast, and Buck is another dope and legitimately successful artist. What the hell has Spider even done in the last 4 years?? LMAO @ Spider Loc

The Loc must be somebody to Snoop cause he did a Youtube mentioning his name lol ...you don't talk about a nobody! Game's fan base consist of wiggers, Buck was all on Loc's dick and probably still is so fuck that and all that shit all 3 of'em are clowns no matter how much they sell.

thats inaccurate...he does have his white fan base...but he has jus as much black fans...

But it does consist of wiggers I didn't say it was ONLY wiggers

and spider locs doesnt?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2008, 09:51:47 PM »
The funniest thing is that Spider ain't shit to any of these people. Snoop is a westcoast legend, Game is probably the biggest rapper on the Westcoast, and Buck is another dope and legitimately successful artist. What the hell has Spider even done in the last 4 years?? LMAO @ Spider Loc

The Loc must be somebody to Snoop cause he did a Youtube mentioning his name lol ...you don't talk about a nobody! Game's fan base consist of wiggers, Buck was all on Loc's dick and probably still is so fuck that and all that shit all 3 of'em are clowns no matter how much they sell.

thats inaccurate...he does have his white fan base...but he has jus as much black fans...

what does spider joke have for fans ugly bitches

TheRealLoser

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm so dumb, I'll do anything for Spider Loc
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2008, 09:54:54 PM »

He got one groupie Bitch on this site that looks aight
Hood gospel from the N hood apostle  paintin' pictures lyrical Picasso_Spider Loc Stupid_shit

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2008, 09:58:56 PM »

there ya lil young ass go again talking shit !!! if u dont like spider than stay the fucc outta the thread...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2008, 10:43:13 PM »

Speak english, euro-peon

you're soundin like Duccc
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2008, 10:45:07 PM »

and spider locs doesnt?

Shiiieett .....yea he does and wiggers are where the money is at ;D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LA IS MORE ACTIVE

« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2008, 10:54:16 PM »
snoop is wacc anyway i just liked how cuzz said fuck him that wht got me to say that nigga spider real cuzz.....

Elano

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2008, 12:29:08 AM »
there are 20 threads like this one,its fuckin boring.

F

R

E

E

P

O

S

T

LA IS MORE ACTIVE

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2008, 12:56:41 AM »
there are 20 threads like this one,its fuckin boring.

F

R

E

E

P

O

S

T

go fuck yoself then lil faggot!

LA IS MORE ACTIVE

« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2008, 01:31:26 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ::) ::) ::) ::) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Elano

« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2008, 03:05:02 AM »
cry little pussy

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2008, 04:03:41 AM »
He is nobody cause yall bitch ass stay in the house all day on a motherfuckin computer going site to site talkin shit about the nigga with other weirdoz such as yourselfs. When yall talk the dumb shit it just lets me know how much your in touch with the real world. That's why I can't even go back and forth with you niggaz like that no more. Its like try to teach a retard geometry.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc =-= =(Dissin Buck,Snoop,Game)
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2008, 07:55:17 AM »
SPIDER LOC DISSING SNOOP YOUNG BUCK AND THE GAME THIS NIGGA IS FOR REAL! 

he has legitimate reasons for dissin them bitch niggaz why you so shocked
the only legit person he should diss is his boss that´s had his ass rothing away on the shelf for over 4 years.
8)

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2008, 08:17:19 AM »

fag?  nigga why u got these pictures on your myspace

lol Who is that with no neck?
[/quote]
lol, have dresta and big pay bacc hooked up yet? they seem like soulmates. child molestor duo  :D

Majesty

« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2008, 08:32:25 AM »

He got one groupie Bitch on this site that looks aight
he got a cockroach wigga on his dick also  :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 08:34:51 AM by Majesty »