Author Topic: Kobe Bryant Hyperextended Knee  (Read 1501 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Kobe Bryant Hyperextended Knee
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2008, 06:49:38 AM »
the lakers are NOT "the greatest AND most glorified sports franchise GLOBALLY"...that prestige probably belongs to the yankees (although they havent done shit recently) or some soccer club in england.  the manchester united claim to have 330M fans world wide :D
lakers aint even #1 in they own sport
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

F-cisco

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2008, 09:33:22 AM »
Kobe is one the best conditoned athletes in the legue. He will be fine.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2008, 12:02:34 PM »
LOL NIK, obviously all time the Lakers are better than the Spurs and that cant be debated but the last 10 years the Spurs have been a better franchise than the lakers, and you cant say the lakers are the best franchise ever in sports when they aren't even the best franchise in the history of basketball, The Celtics are, you know that NIK

threepeat>one and done every year. the recent Spurs arent even a dynasty...as for the Celtics,  they're nowhere near the Lakers as a collective franchise. Lakers never had a 20 year drought ala Boston and have put together way more historic and globally recognized dynasties. 8)

id take being competitive every year for 10 years strait and winning 4 titles.....over a 3 peat and being irrelevant for the other half of the decade.

Lakers will end this decade with more titles, while the Spurs will end it being irrelevant in title talks...its obvious that the Kobe-Shaq era shits all over the Duncan-Parker-Ginobli era, and you can't stand it. Spurs=done.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2008, 12:07:30 PM »
the lakers are NOT "the greatest AND most glorified sports franchise GLOBALLY"...that prestige probably belongs to the yankees (although they havent done shit recently) or some soccer club in england.  the manchester united claim to have 330M fans world wide :D

LMAO@Yankees being bigger than the Lakers GLOBALLY...and LMAO@a soccer club being bigger GLOBALLY when no one in America even gives a fuck about soccer.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2008, 12:08:55 PM »
lakers aint even #1 in they own sport

Go to any other country and see how recognized the Celtics are compared to the Lakers...and then laugh.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »
LOL NIK, obviously all time the Lakers are better than the Spurs and that cant be debated but the last 10 years the Spurs have been a better franchise than the lakers, and you cant say the lakers are the best franchise ever in sports when they aren't even the best franchise in the history of basketball, The Celtics are, you know that NIK

threepeat>one and done every year. the recent Spurs arent even a dynasty...as for the Celtics,  they're nowhere near the Lakers as a collective franchise. Lakers never had a 20 year drought ala Boston and have put together way more historic and globally recognized dynasties. 8)

id take being competitive every year for 10 years strait and winning 4 titles.....over a 3 peat and being irrelevant for the other half of the decade.

Lakers will end this decade with more titles, while the Spurs will end it being irrelevant in title talks...its obvious that the Kobe-Shaq era shits all over the Duncan-Parker-Ginobli era, and you can't stand it. Spurs=done.

The SHAQ/kobe era was great for the Lakers, no doubt. But like I said, once Shaq left....that era died and so did the Kobe Lakers. Theyve finally got a team thats good....but were irrelevent in the west for how long after Shaq left? You cant claim to be dominant for a decade when half of the decade was spent as a playoff doormat for actual contenders. The Spurs have been a constant contender every year for the last decade. The Spurs have been more consistant....the Lakers have been up and down.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2008, 12:36:38 PM »

The SHAQ/kobe era was great for the Lakers, no doubt. But like I said, once Shaq left....that era died and so did the Kobe Lakers. Theyve finally got a team thats good....but were irrelevent in the west for how long after Shaq left? You cant claim to be dominant for a decade when half of the decade was spent as a playoff doormat for actual contenders. The Spurs have been a constant contender every year for the last decade. The Spurs have been more consistant....the Lakers have been up and down.

Lakers only missed the playoffs ONCE through all that...so what you're saying doesnt make sense. The fact that we completely rebuilt a contender in the span of 3 years makes us even more remarkable.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2008, 02:49:43 PM »
the lakers will end the decade with more titles eh?

thats silly because there aren't 3 years left in the decade so TYING 17 is impossible, let alone surprassing
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2008, 02:52:56 PM »

thats silly because there aren't 3 years left in the decade so TYING 17 is impossible, let alone surprassing

they will end the decade with more titles than the spurs won in the past 10 years..learn how to read.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2008, 03:11:07 PM »

they will end the decade with more titles than the spurs won in the past 10 years..learn how to read.

hmm

well if t hats the case, then we dont count 99-00

so good luck with LA winning 2 titles the next 2 years :D

go c's

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2008, 03:49:11 PM »

hmm

well if t hats the case, then we dont count 99-00

so good luck with LA winning 2 titles the next 2 years :D

go c's

youre forgetting that NIK thinks he has a rational argument as to why the Lakers will win the title every year. Funny how his argument is always SO rational.....yet never seems to come true.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2008, 11:52:31 AM »
like the times he said the Celtics were goiing to lose to Detroiti and LA

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2008, 09:41:27 PM »

LMAO@Yankees being bigger than the Lakers GLOBALLY...and LMAO@a soccer club being bigger GLOBALLY when no one in America even gives a fuck about soccer.

...you do know that soccer is the most popular sport in the WORLD, right? 

just cause the majority of people in the US dont follow it, doesnt mean the rest of the world is like us.

is it that big of a shock to you, to think that THE MOST POPULAR SPORT IN THE WORLD might have THE BEST AND MOST POPULAR FRANCHISE in the world??

i couldnt even name ONE player from ANY soccer club, except beckham...but that DOESNT mean that its not a wildy popular sport in other parts most of the world.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2008, 09:54:30 PM »
a quick search of google for "most popular sports franchise in the world" brought up three teams...and i know youre about to go ape shit, nik.  lol

the Dallas cowboys
the New York yankees
and Manchester United.

take that take that ;D

EDIT:  upon more searching, the general consensus is that manchester united is the biggest sports club in the world.   :-*
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 09:59:52 PM by The Wykid Won »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2008, 03:25:08 PM »
^I still think Lakers are a bigger name globally...don't forget, US is the entertainment capital of the world, and everyone outside of the country looks up to us in that sense. for instance, everyone in England knows who Kobe is, but pretty much NOBODY in the US can name one English soccer star.