Author Topic: What is it with these girls...  (Read 386 times)

WestCoasta

Re: What is it with these girls...
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2008, 06:59:10 PM »
Sik you should have pulled an all-nighter and just hit that shit

I'll gladly go sleepless for days if I have some poon lined up

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2008, 11:12:15 PM »
Thread of the year 2008  :laugh:

Pics and rape yu know  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The dubcc community...It's alot it's alot...

All girls are like that, they know they're time wasting, i hate that shit, you planned it out properly, sometimes one even goes as far as to tell her directly what's going to happen when she comes over.

Sik, how do you cope listening to a woman for ages? (I presume she wasn't talking dogfart in your ear if you could handle it)

A majority of the time even when i haven't got to get my nut on, it just goes through one ear and comes out the other / i don't take too much notice of what she's talking about.

Everyone hates a girl who has a secret passcode, i've never preferred the job of cracking the code   :laugh:
She is somewhat intellegent, so I'm not gonna lie, I was in and out of the convo. More so out than in. The overall goal was to let her say her piece so my cock could do the talking afterward, but time was not permitting. It will go down though in the near future.

if she is really hot and didnt give it up the first night shee may be a keeper...
i mean honestly with girls i just fuck the first night i never talk to them again
but girls i have to work for i appreciate way more.

anyways post pics of the hoe but not her holding your dick lol
Yeah man, she's a keeper in that aspect. I'm really not into the whole meet a bitch and fuck her that night anyways. I'm too paranoid about my dick falling off.

Sik you should have pulled an all-nighter and just hit that shit

I'll gladly go sleepless for days if I have some poon lined up
In hindsight, I should of, since my car had a flat and I didn't get to go where I had to go anyways. Life is a muthafucka.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 05:32:16 AM »
just be patient playa, chicks usually need more time than first 'date' to fuck... i find by third meet theyre DTF.

you'll smash next time

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 12:09:29 PM »
Hahhaha, damn that sucks - but it was still funny! :D

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2008, 12:29:33 PM »
Cherish it for what it was...her hand on your dick; cos there will come a time when that shit dont happen no more!

You shulda been frank with her tho, like "are we getting down tonight or not cos i got shit to do tomoro biatch"