Author Topic: Talking about Andrew Bynum...  (Read 293 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Talking about Andrew Bynum...
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 01:55:36 PM »
add the jazz to the shit list as well.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 02:34:50 PM »
i hope bill walton comes back and does some work again, he's like the John Madden of the NBA.

Bill Walton might be the worst announcer ever, I have never heard anyone say anything different

DIP DIP SET SET

Kool Beenz

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 03:07:09 PM »
Bynum is raw...
he will dominate the playoff's if he doesn't get hurt and IF he makes it (which i hope they don't because im going for the Rockets) they will be able to beat the Celtics this year

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008, 03:21:42 PM »
^I expect class...us Laker fans grew up with Chick Hearn, so listening to Mike Rice is like bumpin Soulja Boy after just finishing up "The Chronic"...dude is as homer and unprofessional as it gets. when you're watching a game, it's nice to have partial announcers with respectable opinion, not over the top homers who start crying when their players get fouled.

Thats what Mike Barret is there for. Anyway, you shouldn't talk about class with all the name calling and what have you that you do around here.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 03:31:22 PM »
Bill Walton might be the worst announcer ever

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2008, 03:37:27 PM »
i hope bill walton comes back and does some work again, he's like the John Madden of the NBA.

Bill Walton might be the worst announcer ever, I have never heard anyone say anything different

haha I love Bill Walton

"throw it down"

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2008, 03:38:59 PM »
Did they rob him of a basket? Joel Meyers said he had a double double after one of those put-back dunks. Then again...it was Joel Meyers that said it.
you don't like Joe ? I like the way he describes the action and his enthusiasm , of course he's not Chick and no expert but I don't understand why he gets criticized so much

Nah. He's boring and his info is always wrong. Sometimes I wish I had a tivo just to comprise footage of all his silly mistakes.

But yes, he does look like God compared to the Celtics and Blazers home announcers.

I like Joel Meyers, in a day where 99% of sports announcers are complete shit, he actually calls a good game without an annoying voice

I think he does a great job and with Stu they're quite a team

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2008, 05:19:34 PM »
Did they rob him of a basket? Joel Meyers said he had a double double after one of those put-back dunks. Then again...it was Joel Meyers that said it.
you don't like Joe ? I like the way he describes the action and his enthusiasm , of course he's not Chick and no expert but I don't understand why he gets criticized so much

Nah. He's boring and his info is always wrong. Sometimes I wish I had a tivo just to comprise footage of all his silly mistakes.

But yes, he does look like God compared to the Celtics and Blazers home announcers.

Every announcer makes factual errors, but Joel knows the game better than 99.9 percent of announcers/analysts out there...and i dunno how you can call Joel & Stu boring, IMO they're the most entertaining announcing team in the league...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2008, 05:20:40 PM »
^I expect class...us Laker fans grew up with Chick Hearn, so listening to Mike Rice is like bumpin Soulja Boy after just finishing up "The Chronic"...dude is as homer and unprofessional as it gets. when you're watching a game, it's nice to have partial announcers with respectable opinion, not over the top homers who start crying when their players get fouled.

Thats what Mike Barret is there for. Anyway, you shouldn't talk about class with all the name calling and what have you that you do around here.

LOL@comparing the class of a poster on a west coast rap board to a professional basketball announcer.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2008, 10:42:00 AM »

Every announcer makes factual errors, but Joel knows the game better than 99.9 percent of announcers/analysts out there...and i dunno how you can call Joel & Stu boring, IMO they're the most entertaining announcing team in the league...PeACe

Stu fell the fuck off.... He ain't shit without Chick.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2008, 12:50:09 PM »

Stu fell the fuck off.... He ain't shit without Chick.

Stu was definitely better with Chick carrying him, but that just goes to show how great Chick was...Stu is still entertaining as fuck and probably the best color commentator out there.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2008, 04:58:34 PM »
man, I miss Chick...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2008, 11:00:51 PM »