Author Topic: Chamillionaire:"I Gotta Hit A Home Run Or I Probably Won't Be Doing This Anymore  (Read 548 times)

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
a classic 2007 album of the year! go get it if ya ain't got it yet!! 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
It bugged me... but it wasn't Chams fault. He never wanted to do a completely clean album, he just wanted his own raps to be clean. The label jumped on it though.

Famous cursed, I think he said no homo or something. Krayzie didn't (surprisingly)

i think Weezy did too...

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i like chamill but LOL at his statements

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^i dont see the comedy in this...

you should give him props because he isnt trying a Wayne/T-Pain/Kayne campaign to sell records. hes sayin, if i dont sell enough, im givin it up.

but he wont leave, definatly not.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^i dont see the comedy in this...

you should give him props because he isnt trying a Wayne/T-Pain/Kayne campaign to sell records. hes sayin, if i dont sell enough, im givin it up.

but he wont leave, definatly not.
i jus think its funny because this is a dream job that these rappers have and even though he didnt sell much his las time...he still making a shit load of money, so its a joke if he leaves like that

AnybodyKilla

This dudes makin HELLA money, dont trip off this shit hes saying, he aint going no where. His last album was dope and although the shit didnt sell alot he still made lots of money off it. This album will probably do around the same with the right singles and promo. Not seeing any promo yet though!!!

Chief

what a bitch

what else brings in more cash than the entertainment industry? he's a joke

Elano

what's the deal with the curse words censored ? has not been released an explicit version ?

AnybodyKilla

what's the deal with the curse words censored ? has not been released an explicit version ?

Shut up u dumb fob!!!

Elano

Shut up u dumb fob!!!

nice

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The editing of the curse words didn't bother me either. I didn't like it, but it wasn't that much, and no reason not to buy the album if u like his music.

kemizt

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

To me it detracted enough to lessen the incentive to buy it. It happened on 4 songs and to me it was ridiculous that the label would be so arrogant that they would put out an album with blank spaces in the music. I really hope that this does not happen again, although I don't think this album will sell either because although I personally like creepin, it doesn't have the catchiness needed to make it a big hit i think.

AnybodyKilla

To me it detracted enough to lessen the incentive to buy it. It happened on 4 songs and to me it was ridiculous that the label would be so arrogant that they would put out an album with blank spaces in the music. I really hope that this does not happen again, although I don't think this album will sell either because although I personally like creepin, it doesn't have the catchiness needed to make it a big hit i think.

Yah i doubt this album will sell anymore then 75k the first week, he'll be lucky if he does that!!!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
i wish he would not trip on this swearing thing....

man, go back n study SOR...be yourself, and the commercial tracks will come out...instead of UV where he tried way too hard on making so many commercial tracks.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
LOL at this thread.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.