Author Topic: Eminem's Relapse: Swizz Beatz Talks About 'Stan part 2',Collabo With 50 and Dre  (Read 913 times)

Matty

nah that track was ok! not great but not too shabby. apparently a leftover detox beat :laugh:

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
nah that track was ok! not great but not too shabby. apparently a leftover detox beat :laugh:

Fair enough, its not 'too shabby' but it was deffo average at best then. A detox leftover beat!??! *drops to the floor* shiiit haha

pz!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
i hope its true that it is real dope

but its so hard to believe what they say

remember when TI said eminem was dope on his upcoming album the TIvsTIP one and eminem turned out to be wack as fuck on that shit, but i hope it is true cos I do miss the eminem from 8mile soundtrack eminem show and marshal mathers lp

TI said that he did 2 songs with Eminem though.

Lunatic

^ya and the other track they did concept sounded sick as fuck..Eminem rappin givin TI advice on how he should deal/control with TIP and TI rappin givin advice on how Em should deal/control Slim Shady..I can't believe they dropped this for that wack ass "touch down"

hopefully this still makes Relapse
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
bring on this album! it has some a promising sound to it! ;)

Matty

the best track on encore was easily 'never enough' produced by dre, feauturing 50 and NATE DOGG 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
the best track on encore was easily 'never enough' produced by dre, feauturing 50 and NATE DOGG 8)

that track was sick! 8)

there were some good songs on that, but it just sucked cuz there were about 13 fillers lol.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I stopped chekcing for em a little after the third record, im looking foward to this one tho

Lucifuge

can some one hook that "never enough"
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
how could a track with 50, em and dre turn out to be completely wack? i think that's quite a tough one but the answer is right here - if swizz beatz was involved/produced it :laugh:

Actually its been done before! :o The joint with them 3 called 'encore' i think which dre did was terrible. I could not believe dre made such a terrible beat!

pz!

wait, let me guess; Mike Elizondo was involved  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  ;D

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Swizz Beatz? What happened to that "Dre is producing almost all of the album". I was looking forward for a Dre production but I fear that there is gonna be like 2-3 Dre Co-production tracks and other stuff is by Swizz, Storch and such producers. Sounds like The Big Bang, I hope I'm wrong.

Lucifuge

ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
how could a track with 50, em and dre turn out to be completely wack? i think that's quite a tough one but the answer is right here - if swizz beatz was involved/produced it :laugh:

lol...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Actually its been done before! :o The joint with them 3 called 'encore' i think which dre did was terrible. I could not believe dre made such a terrible beat!

pz!

wait, let me guess; Mike Elizondo was involved  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  ;D

Fucks knows if Mike elizondo was involved!! Mikes made some nice shit as co producer with dre in fairness to the dude but he def aint his best co producer imo  but i still dont see what the point of your comment was...am i missing something!?!? ;D