Author Topic: Spider Lok speaks on Snoop pt2  (Read 1387 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Lok speaks on Snoop pt2
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2008, 03:24:20 AM »
snoop's original video for murder was the case was removed from tv because he was too graphic in his depiction of him selling his soul, spi didnt make that up he just reported it, dont hate him for that 8)

and my point is, what has this got to do with anything?

Its blasphemy against GOD almighty nigga that's what it has to do with.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2008, 03:40:00 AM »
yeah but cats look at it as if spi is hatin, yeah he dont have as much $$ as snoop but he prolly got more respect (in the streets) fuck respect in the industry

Looking away from stupid behaviour dude is right about snoop talking about selling his soul, thats what the concept is about lol

Respect in the street don't make u eat!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2008, 12:30:38 PM »
but spi's eatin good, he aint trippin off that, and he could prolly walk anywhere he wants not havin to worry about anyone gettin at him for shit..
maybe

yeah but cats look at it as if spi is hatin, yeah he dont have as much $$ as snoop but he prolly got more respect (in the streets) fuck respect in the industry

Looking away from stupid behaviour dude is right about snoop talking about selling his soul, thats what the concept is about lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2008, 02:43:56 PM »

Naw BAYMAACin'(bein about yo money at all cost) makes u eat good. Spider said real g'z havent' ate right in the industry not in general. There was a money route before the industry so of course it'll be one during and after even the richest rappers have another paper route other than music. U can't flip music... smh at ppl who can't think outside of the entertainment industry life.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2008, 03:47:36 PM »
 8)

Mr. VIP

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2008, 10:14:52 PM »
spider loc's a bum i heard he shares an apartment with trav treezy...

8)

STREETWISE

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2008, 12:09:40 AM »

Naw BAYMAACin'(bein about yo money at all cost) makes u eat good. Spider said real g'z havent' ate right in the industry not in general. There was a money route before the industry so of course it'll be one during and after even the richest rappers have another paper route other than music. U can't flip music... smh at ppl who can't think outside of the entertainment industry life.

shut your stanky how ass up!! BAYMAACin' LMAO aint nothing but a bunch of broke ass niggas in a tiny shitty studio in a construction yard

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2008, 05:49:45 AM »
there goes thoes hoe ways repeating what you heard about whod did what with who smh 8)

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2008, 06:13:58 AM »
Spider Loc??
This is a joke ???
Kill him So Fast So Quik
Or with me make the link

I got my dick Suck'd & Lick'd
By his bitch
And tell him To shut his fuckin mouth
And watch his back
Cauz I'm bout put my foot up in his mouth

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2008, 10:14:06 AM »
Spider Loc??
This is a joke ???
Kill him So Fast So Quik
Or with me make the link

I got my dick Suck'd & Lick'd
By his bitch
And tell him To shut his fuckin mouth
And watch his back
Cauz I'm bout put my foot up in his mouth

Don't u ever attempt another keystyle in your weird ass life lol I was already laughin at your name but that was just the icin' on the cake :D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2008, 10:15:54 AM »

shut your stanky how ass up!! BAYMAACin' LMAO aint nothing but a bunch of broke ass niggas in a tiny shitty studio in a construction yard

Damn the truth hit a nerve that bad to where u gotta make shit up??? U need a mentor.

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2008, 03:58:01 PM »
i wonder who spider loc sold his soul 2....

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2008, 04:12:56 PM »
spider loc's a bum i heard he shares an apartment with trav treezy...

8)

Hahahhaa that must be the 1 and only uk banger or sweden banger whatever one you prefer. Where you been at? I thought you would have killed yourself by now.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Mr. VIP

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2008, 06:18:15 PM »
i wonder who spider loc sold his soul 2....

he sold it to suge then suge realized it wasnt worth anything so he tossed it to 50 cent and 50 realized the same thing so he sent spider his soul back in that used 02 tahoe with 3 rims and a car load of busters...

8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2008, 08:00:08 PM »
spi is fuccin up cuzz...talkin bout snoop sellin his soul to tha devil nigga what the fucc...what devil is he talkin bout??...nigga a jesus freak?...he need to listen to some Eazy-E first power shit